Creekside Estate

$3k - $5k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

$3k - $5k For 100 Guests
Up to 200 guests

Creekside Estate is a boutique-style garden wedding venue located in Washougal, Washington. The facility is family-owned and sits on a beautifully landscaped, five-acre plot of land. The venue creates an idyllic backdrop with vibrant flower gardens and lawns, a pond with a water feature, and a creek running through the property. Couples are welcome to hold their ceremony on the terrace underneath the birch trees, and their reception on the sprawling lawn featuring a lovely gazebo. Creekside Estate is happy to provide a romantic setting for couples to create memories that will last a lifetime.

Facilities and Capacity
The garden and mansion spaces at Creekside Estate feature three different areas where the ceremony and reception can be held. Elopements are also welcome. The outdoor spaces can be either covered or uncovered in a beautiful tent or outside on the lawn. The facility also features two private areas for the wedding party to get ready in: the Bridal Suite and Groom鈥檚 Cottage. The cottage has a dry bar with a full-size fridge, a dart board, a pool table, a changing area, and a sitting area with a big screen TV. The bridal suite has a sitting area, a changing area, three well-lit vanities, a full-size dining table, and a powder room. Creekside Estate has ample parking for guests and is wheelchair accessible.

Creekside Estate is pleased to offer event planners to assist couples through the planning process. On the day of the event, the on-site staff can provide set up and tear down of tables and chairs which are provided by the venue. Outside alcohol and vendors are welcome. Additionally, a variety of event items are available, including:

• Altar/arch
  • Centerpieces
  • Chairs
  • Dance floor
  • Decor
  • Tables
  • Tents

Location
Creekside Estate is in Washougal, Washington, just nine miles east of Vancouver. For out-of-town guests, it鈥檚 just a quick 15-minute drive to the Portland Airport.

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$12,850

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Garden
Mansion
Winery

What kind of settings are available?

Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Bar Services
Clean Up
Event Planner
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Outside Alcohol

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Lighting
Photo booth
Tables
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

June

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Mary R. Married on 08/27/2022

Perfect Wedding Day!

I could not have dreamed of a more perfect wedding day. Kristin was such a huge part of that! Everything was flawless! I highly recommend having your wedding here at Creekside Estate, not only because it's beautiful, but because of the family atmosphere that created such a loving environment for such a special day. Kristin took care of everything from start to finish on our wedding day and that left me to just enjoy and soak up each moment. If there was a hiccup anywhere, I wouldn't have known it. She decorated the venue perfectly and always had a smile on her face. She is truly a gem. All our guests LOVED the venue and I had so many people tell me that it was seriously the best wedding they had ever been to. One person even said it was the perfect mix of elegance, tradition, and fun! I could go on for hours about how much I loved my wedding day at Creekside Estate, but I will end by saying Creekside Estate, Kristin, and her family are magic and I am forever grateful for them! Thank you!!! :)
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey C. Married on 07/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Book your wedding at creekside estate! You will not regret it.

Getting married at Creekside Estate was THE best decision my husband and I made in the entire wedding planning process! Kristen, the venue owner and wedding planner is an angel on earth. Her communication is excellent, she is so kind, caring, and loving, and truly wants everyone to have an amazing wedding day. Kristen and her family went above and beyond to ensure our wedding day was one of the best days EVER!
    The venue itself is gorgeous, and laid out perfectly for a wedding. The bridal suite is big and has everything you need, and the grooms room was a great spot for the boys to hang out.
    Creekside Estate has a "decor store" and you can borrow any of the decor for your wedding-and this was a huge help. I used so much of the decor from the venue, that I only really needed to bring in a few things for centerpieces and florals. I was so happy to not deal with the stress of purchasing, transporting, and setting up decor items. I can't stress this enough - BOOK YOUR WEDDING AT CREEKSIDE ESTATE! You will NOT regret it.
  • Dana
    Dana D. Married on 07/31/2021

Best decision we made!

Choosing Creekside Estate as our wedding venue was the absolute best decision we made!!! I get emotional just thinking about what an incredible experience we had from the moment we booked the venue two years before our wedding, to the day we actually got married. Our wedding day truly was the best day ever, thanks to Creekside Estate and its amazing team!

First of all Creekside is absolutely GORGEOUS. Our wedding guests still can't stop talking about how beautiful the venue was on our wedding day, and our wedding was a month ago now! We knew it was meant to be the moment we first visited the venue - it is truly a breathtaking place to get married.

We absolutely loved that Creekside has an entire "decor store" of lots of different, beautiful wedding decor that we could borrow at no extra cost, which was amazing. The decor store is one of many great things included in the cost of booking the venue! We also loved the "groom cottage" and "bridal suite" - The groom's cottage was the coolest place for my husband and his groomsmen to hang out while getting ready - fully equipped with a pool table, TV's, a fridge, and comfy couches, they were in heaven. And the bridal suite is beautifully decorated and is spacious enough for all 9 of my bridesmaids and myself to get ready during the day.

While the venue's beauty 1000% makes it stand out from other wedding venues, the other most incredible thing about Creekside is Kristin, the venue owner and day-of coordinator (the day-of coordination was included in the cost of the venue, which was the best thing ever). Kristin has treated us like family from the moment we met and started working with her almost two years ago. From the beginning, she has always been so thoughtful, easy to work with, professional, patient and downright amazing! She is very talented at what she does, and it's very clear from the moment you meet her that she is truly passionate about helping each of her couples have the wedding of their dreams. During the wedding planning process, she was always more than willing to talk with me on the phone or text with me with my many questions, especially as our wedding date got really close. The day of our actual wedding, my husband and I were able to completely enjoy ourselves while she helped take care of all the details and run our day-of timeline (which she created after listening to exactly what we were picturing on our wedding day) to ensure everything was running smoothly. We didn't have to worry about a thing, which is the best thing we could have asked for!

I'm so thankful we chose Creekside Estate as our wedding venue and cannot recommend Creekside enough!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

Gathering House Events Venue Gathering House Events Venue Banquet Halls

Creek Side is a gorgeous Private Venue. Draw dropping pics and photo ops. Plus the owners are Fantastic to work with. I often refer clients here who are looking for a large wedding over 250 guests. Beautiful place!!

Flower Friends Flower Friends Wedding Florists

Creekside Estate is a beautiful venue, with wonderful hosts! They go above and beyond really trying to achieve exactly what you are hoping for in your venue! Such a pleasure to work with!

Chickabloom Floral Studio Chickabloom Floral Studio Wedding Florists

A gorgeous outdoor venue with great attention to detail and amazing customer service!

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
1206 SE 352nd Ave. Washougal, WA, 98671

Sunday-Thursday from 9am-9pm, Fridays and Saturdays from 10am-10pm
Location of (Creekside Estate)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding

Wedding Venues