Cree La Vie Studios

Green Bay, WI View map Visit website
$2,900 Most Popular Price

$2,900 Most Popular Price

Cree La Vie Studios is a wedding photography company based in Madison, Wisconsin.

Just got engaged? CONGRATULATIONS and welcome to the magical and, sometimes, bewildering world of wedding planning! I'm Anne & I am so happy you are here!

The love of your life just puts a ring on it, and after a respectable time of basking in the engagement glow, you decide to get down to planning the big day. Now the hard work begins. Where to start?! Budget, venues, caterers, so so SO many things to figure out. Planning a wedding is a rollercoaster of excitement and anxiety and almost any other feeling in between, and sometimes you just need someone that you know has your back during the process. I am passionate not only about photos but about your wedding experience as a whole, from inquiry to delivery. Since 2017, I have captured over 40 couples tying the knot. I have collected a lot of insight, and I am enthusiastic to provide advice and support from day one.

Based out of Wild Rose, Wisconsin, in beautiful Waushara County, I provide complimentary wedding day travel to all of Wisconsin, Minneapolis, & Chicago. Planning a destination wedding or elopement? No problem, I would love to travel to your location with minimal travel fees.

Speaking of fees, there are few things I like less than hidden fees so I have made my packages all-inclusive, with the exception of prints. Photos are delivered via a gorgeous shareable online gallery with full access to digital copies and printing rights. I offer a variety of photo and video packages, and I am always happy to customize one to fit your wedding's unique needs.

Cree La Vie Studios is all about Photojournalistic Wedding Photography. What does this mean? You will receive a mixture of candids and portraits, but ultimately, a story is told through photos. Most of the day will be captured as it naturally unfolds while I stop you here and there to get a detailed shot or planned portraits.

Let's talk about keeping it about YOU. By your wedding date, you will have spent countless hours putting together the perfect day. Plans keep the party going but sometimes, in the heat of the moment, you want to veer off course. Whether you want to add an extra hour of unplanned portraits because we had a fun idea, or you want to switch to taking only candids all day because you are just having too much fun at the moment, I am here for it!

Do you need a second photographer or video services? Perfect! I have an amazing team that is always thrilled to be contracted for a full or partial day.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,900

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Alex Married on 09/04/2022

Anne is the best!

I couldn’t be happier with my engagement pictures. Anne is hands down the best. She is creative, has a good vision of shot angles and takes incredible photos. I got so many incredible pictures back I didn’t know which ones to print as they were all fantastic. I would happily recommend her to be your photographer. You will NOT be disappointed.
    Morgan F. Married on 06/11/2022

Photographer

Anne and Mike were great!! Anne helped me with my timeline and was there every step of the way on the wedding day.
    Elizabeth D. Married on 01/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly recommend hiring Anne!

We hired Anne at Cree La Vie to capture video footage of our wedding day and it was magical! From our initial phone call, Anne was incredibly kind, thoughtful, and put us at ease. She traveled all the way to the Chicago suburbs for our wedding day (arriving early might I add!) and jumped right into it. We honestly didn’t even notice her capturing footage, but she got all of the biggest moments of our day and then some. The audio and visuals were great quality and it was amazing to look back and see parts of our day we weren’t around for. We are SO HAPPY we trusted Anne with our big day and recommend you hire Cree La Vie!

Cree La Vie Studios's reply:

Awwww thank you so much Liz! Your review just warmed my heart! It was such a pleasure to work with you are Eric. Capturing video your gorgeous wedding was such an amazing opportunity and I appreciate you endlessly! Cheers to forever
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Green Bay Green Bay, WI, 54229
Location of (Cree La Vie Studios)
N4185 24th Ave Wild Rose, WI, 54984
101 Powers Ave Madison, WI, 53714

Cree La Vie Studios frequently asked questions

Cree La Vie Studios includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files
Cree La Vie Studios includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
Cree La Vie Studios offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
Cree La Vie Studios is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Green Bay for your wedding