P.O. Box 2242, Acworth, GA 30102 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Creative Video Moments

Cinematic Wedding Videography- AtlantaWeddingMemories.com

Creative Video Moments will craft a timeless masterpiece from the joy and spirit of your wedding day. Explore our samples and contact Creative Video Moments for a free consultation.

Follow Creative Video Moments on

a1

• Videos 1

45 Reviews for Creative Video Moments

Carmen · Married on 07/09/2016

During my wedding planning process, I thought about not hiring a videographer as I was trying to save money. However, after all of my married friends told me they regretted not getting a videographer, I decided I needed to get one. Creative Video Moments was listed as one of the videographers on my wedding venue Preferred Vendors List and they were the most affordable for my budget. After watching a few of the videos on their website, I knew exactly this was the style I wanted for my wedding video. Basically, I wanted a professional to document my wedding ceremony and important parts of the reception so I would be able to share the video with my family and friends.

Steve Schumacher of Creative Video Moments was always very responsive to all of my emails and very helpful and honest with all of his advice. He kept in touch with me throughout my wedding planning process and was always very flexible on any changes I wanted to make. On the day of my wedding, he arrived early to set up his equipment and went straight to work to make sure everything would be perfect. I never really noticed him on the day of my wedding which meant he did a great job of blending in with the guest and not getting in the way of anything!

After my wedding, Steve continued to follow-up with me periodically to give me updates on the status of the video and to let me know I would be receiving it about 12 weeks after the wedding. Once the video was complete, it arrived with very quick shipping and in the cutest box with very nice quality USB flash drives. As my husband and I started to watch our video, we were instantly pleased with the quality of the video and all of the memories of our wedding day started to flow back to us. I thought it was amazing how Steve was able to capture so many views of my ceremony and I loved how he captured all of the important parts of my reception. Our wedding video is exactly what I wanted and I would 100% recommend Creative Video Moments!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Keigh · Married on 05/28/2016

I am very pleased with the video produced by Steve Schumacher of Creative Video Moments. From the very beginning he was easy to communicate with and true to his word. When you put your wedding memories in the hands of another, trust and dependability are vital! The quality, both video and sound, are excellent! He captured all the ceremony from so many shots and angles, and I really appreciated his editing to record the details of the beauty of the church, flowers, and other wedding details that made for a professional and interesting video. From the opening shot of the church through the recessional it is a treasure. I would highly recommend Steve

Sent on 08/29/2016

Steve with Creative Video Moments was very professional and fulfilled every promise he made to us for our wedding video. I was very pleased with the final product, and I was glad that we spent the extra money for the video, as the video captures the spirit of our wedding day and uniquely has audio of our first look, vows, etc., which the photos alone did not capture. I recommend this business without reservation.

Sent on 11/23/2015

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Samed Kamalov PhotoVideoGraphy
    Samed Kamalov PhotoVideoGraphy Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend Creative Video Moments to all of my clients. Steave is an amazing videographer who has the creative vision.

• DJ TOD / Peavy Entertainment
    DJ TOD / Peavy Entertainment Wedding DJs

Steve is so good at what he does! When I show one of his videos to a client they are always in awe and see that his work is far above that of his competition. Plus he is very easy to work with!

• Storybook Wedding Consulting
    Storybook Wedding Consulting Wedding Planners

Creative Video Moments is AWESOME! There aren't words to describe the talent and professionalism that Steve possesses. It is always a pleasure to work with someone that LOVES their career as much as Steve does.

• P.O. Box 2242 Acworth, 30102 See on map