Danbury, CT 06810 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Creative Image Collections

Hi! My name is Meg LaBarbera and I am a wedding and lifestyle portrait photographer and owner of Creative Image Collections, a exclusive boutique style wedding & portrait photography studio based in Fairfield County. I love meeting new people and learning about their story of who they are and how they met. I love envisioning and creating just about everything. I LOVE life, and have always had a strong passion for photography (quite obsessive actually ;o). I love to take a fun, modern and artistic approach to photographing weddings. I hope I have the opportunity to meet you and learn about you as a couple and your unique wedding! I strive to create excellent customer service, remain personable with my clients and in doing so prefer to take on a limited amount of commissions per year so I can be consistent with providing you with a personable experience.
Serving CT, NY, NJ, MA, RI and available for world-wide travel!
"MINE TO CAPTURE. YOURS TO KEEP."

I am a member of the following professional photography organizations...

Modern Photographers

PPA

AG[WPJA]

United Photojournalists

8 Reviews for Creative Image Collections

Leah · Married on 10/18/2008

As I stated planning my wedding I immediately knew where I wanted to spend the bulk of my money. I am addicted to pictures and capturing memories, so having a talented photographer was high on my priority list. A few of my friends had recently gotten married and I had seen Creative Image Collection photos from their wedding pictures and LOVED them. I knew I had to have Megan as a photographer. Her pictures capture every detail, every emotion, and are creative and authentic to every bride. Her vision for different photos and postions/locations is one that goes beyond what the general eye can see. She is very fun and outgoing and extremely flexible.

I highly recommend her to any bride in CT. She is the most talented photographer I know and I can't tell you enough how much I love our pictures. If I were to get married all over again, she would still be our photographer-she is AMAZING!!

Sent on 03/29/2009

Sarah · Married on 09/20/2008

From the moment we saw the Creative Image Collections website we knew we wanted Megan to capture our wedding day. She is professional, personable, understanding as well as beyond creative and talented.

Meg captured every little detail and emotion. My husband and I are so happy to have these memories (and some really gorgeous fine art pieces for our wall) to look back on. Our friends and family are so impressed and have had nothing but rave reviews.

Would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 03/20/2009

Lisa · Married on 10/04/2008

3.0

i absolutely loved Meg's work from the beginning when I first met her. She's extremely talented and passionate which shows through her work and her overall demeanor. She's extremely easy to work with, very laid back and accomodating. I recommend her to everyone I know who are ALL continuously impressed with her wedding images.

Sent on 03/20/2009

Award

• About Face by Meredith Hayman Makeup Artist
    About Face by Meredith Hayman Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Meg is the consumate professional. She brings out the beauty, heart, and soul in all of her brides. I love that she works with the natural light to bring life to her photos.

• Danbury, 06810 See on map