520 Shartom Drive Suite 520, Augusta, GA 30907 Map · Phone number

About Creative Designs & Linens

Creative Designs is a full service wedding and party design firm focused on creating an experience for you and your guests. Your inspirations are our foundation for designing your special day.

Linen Rentals is our specialty and event planning is our obsession. Embracing this attitude allows us to be a linen rental company set apart from the rest. We offer professional experience and customer service that will leave you feeling assured in knowing that we are here to take care of you.

When it comes to an event, choosing the right linen rentals can often affect the quality of the atmosphere for the event. Planning out all the specific details for your event, you are going to want for every fine point to be perfect, and the only way to achieve that is to select the right assistance. Dealing with the absolute very best event planners, vendors and services is a true key factor when it comes to turning your wedding or event into a special occasion that is truly memorable for all of the right reasons.

123 Garrette Way Suite A

img1121
oc2

3 Reviews for Creative Designs & Linens

Patricia · Married on 03/05/2016

This company does a wonderful job. Their work speaks for itself. I was at the wedding for the last reviewer, Stanley and it was beautiful! This company is doing my wedding next year. Please be honest about their services, your fiancé at the time canceled the wedding a week prior but this company still did their job when you called them on Wednesday and begged them to do the wedding because the groom wanted to put it back on. It's really sad that you did not give them 5 stars under the circumstances of you all canceling the wedding. I'm excited about my upcoming day! #bride2016

Patrice · Married on 10/15/2011

I really enjoyed dealing with this company throughout the entire wedding planning process. Mrs. Paulene and her staff were very professional. Our wedding day was absolutely stunning. I loved the decor for the ceremony as well as the reception. She kept me informed with all the latest decorations that were available for me to use. Creative Designs and Linen will be recommended to any friends or acquaintances that I may come into contact with. Great job, you guys were awesome. From the bottom of our hearts we thank you.

Jamie and Patrice Foreman

dricka · Married on 09/29/2015

1.0
      0.0

She was very unprofessional. Never on time for meetings. She never wanted to communicate verbally on the phone, only by text.
    she is very pricey. I paid her $3500 dollars. The church and venue was a disaster. She order the wrong color roses. She was paid to direct the wedding she was not there to direct the wedding. You will have to take her to court.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Creative Designs & Linens's reply:

Your finance canceled the wedding less than a week prior to the wedding date. You called me and said that he did not want to marry you any more. Per the contract, you must canceled your event 30 days prior in writing. I called you and spoke with you to set up a meeting on how my team and I could help you and your finance. However, you did not show up for the appointment and then you called and said you were not feeling well. I also told you that my staff and I could have meet with you on that Sunday when the store was closed but you did not show up for that meeting either. Then you called me Wednesday, three days before the wedding to tell me that it was back on. My staff and I delivered and set up everything that was ordered. Your wedding was very beautiful and at the time, the only complaint that you had was that the flowers were not the right shade of orange. After you canceled the wedding, we immediately canceled the flower order if not, we would have been stuck with a store full of flowers. However, that was the result of your finance calling off the wedding which was a snowball affect for our florists and staff. Also per the contract we had the right to refuse services due to situations like this and I spoke with the both of you concerning my reasons for not wanting to move forward and that you should reschedule the wedding under the circumstances. I also told you that due to your decisions, if anything went wrong that we were not at fault and your finance begged me to please move forward with the wedding and he ensured me that this would not happen. However, "No good deed goes unpunished". I should have been firm with my decision not to do the wedding and I should have followed my contract verbatim. My staff and I were very professional and our track record and work speaks for itself!

Creative Designs & Linens FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chuppah, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Signage, Tables, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 40.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup

• 520 Shartom Drive Suite 520 Augusta, 30907 See on map
    7067491507 (Other Phone Number)