Southern Vintage

Southern Vintage

About Southern Vintage

Vintage Wedding Rentals

Rent beautiful vintage treasures from Southern Vintage!

We are a family owned business, sharing our passion for vintage treasures.

Southern Vintage can provide distinctive vintage items of any style:  country elegance, rustic, mod, indie, cottage chic, retro, atomic, or  modern vintage. Whatever your vision, we will provide the unique touches that transform your wedding into a memorable one.

Some of the vintage items we rent: china, stemware, flatware, milk glass, cake stands, furniture, wood crates, clocks, radios, books, vases, birdcages, large chalkboard, windows, doors, cameras, scales, chests, and so much more.

Vintage wedding rentals are our specialty, but just the tip of the iceberg. Our inventory is also used to transform engagement shoots, movie sets, bridal showers, baby showers, parties, luncheons, brunches, teas, and corporate events.

We are based in middle Georgia and serve all of the southeast.  Arrangements can be made for delivery and pick up.

Categories: Wedding Rental

Clean Up (1)
Decor (1)
Tables (1)
Glassware (1)

As I was planning our outdoor rustic wedding, I kept coming back to the desire to have a lounge area. It seemed like a dream, but I wasn't sure if I should pay for something that seemed so fleeting. I decided to go for it, and it was the PERFECT detail! We did a velvet couch, two leather chairs, an antique mantle, a coffee table, and a rug. I could have spent all night sitting enjoying it, and my only regret was that we were so busy to spend much time in that area. Our guests loved it! If only I could magically rent the same set up for an evening in the future!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/16/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Lounge Furniture, Tables

Favorite vendor of my wedding. Hands down. The staff of Southern Vintage was so warm, accommodating, and genuinely invested in making sure my day was PERFECT! We were both flexible to changes, which is huge with a fluctuating guest list. We used their blue glassware which they mixed up for us prior to arrival, saving time and headaches when it came to setting the tables. Though they did have to travel for the event, their travel fees did not discourage the rental. If you want their items, they will do everything in their power to make sure they are there for you the day of. If you like vintage details with a touch a personality, this vendor is for you! Loved everything about Southern Vintage!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/15/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Decor, Lounge Furniture, Delivery, Glassware

Southern Vintage has absolutely beautiful pieces. We rented glassware, barware, tea cups, saucers and a few other miscellaneous items for our wedding. The vintage touch made our just gorgeous. We received many comments from our guests on how unique the dinner glassware and especially the gold accent low ball glasses were, which we used on our whiskey bar. Bill from SV was a pleasure to work with, very responsive, flexible and professional. I would highly recommend SV to any bride. They are top notch!

View Vendor Response