501 Adams Street, Ashford, AL 36312 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Crazy Love Studios

We are a husband and wife team comprised of…

Travis Nelson:
Web Design Guru
Graphic Designer
Master of Simplicity
Photographer
Bachelor of Arts in DTI (Currently Pursuing)

Chelsea Nelson:
Photography Addict
Editing Software Specialist
Graphic Designer
Master of Complexity
Master Communicator
Bachelor of Science in Photojournalism

We love life and we have a beautiful little girl named Nona Mae and another little blessing on the way! We took a leap of faith and decided to pursue our dreams and turn our love for creativity and people into our full-time, one-of-a-kind job and we have never been happier! God has truly blessed us and continues to bring new and exciting opportunities our way. We LOVE our clients, but most of all we love the new friends they become! We look forward to meeting you! C T

Follow Crazy Love Studios on

TGN0518copy

• Videos 1

9 Reviews for Crazy Love Studios

Holli · Married on 11/04/2012

Seriously, Crazy Love Studios is run by some of the best people I have ever met. Not only that, their pictures are WONDERFUL! My fiance does not like getting pictures taken and told me several times before our engagement session not to expect him to look good in the pictures. BUT he had so much fun during out session he didn't even feel awkward at all getting pictures taken. And he looked great in them. They really captured us as a couple. It's what people have been telling us over and over! We crazy love our pictures and these photographers!

Beverly · Married on 10/27/2012

Crazy-love studios not only provided me with the most amazing pictures for my wedding but Chelsea and Travis were there to help me every step of the way. This duo is a one stop shop! They personally designed my wedding invitations, helped me with decorations, and tried to take pictures I requested (including the crazy Pinterest ideas I had!). I have not one thing bad to say and WILL be using them again. They know how to capture the moments perfectly!

Emily · Married on 07/21/2012

Having known the Nelsons in college before they were even "the Nelsons," I knew I wanted Chelsea to shoot my husband and me in an after-wedding couple session. I watched her progress and change as an artist and a professional photographer/designer during our time in college, and have always admired the eye she possesses. Travis is the perfect match for her in disposition, spirit and talent. They are the PERFECT team.

There's something timeless in the angles, lines and lighting they find and create through their photography. They use anything and everything around them for inspiration and the end result takes you from the most vibrant times life has to offer to the quiet most intimate moments shared between people and the ones they love. Whether the photo is in black and white, sepia or full blown color, the emotion is conveyed in a way you couldn't imagine.

We walked through cornfields, tiptoed through muddy tree groves and took a boat ride into a natural bayou habitat and never felt silly, uncomfortable or ridiculous in our posings and/or directions.

The Nelsons have not only given us their friendship and talent, but they have provided us with captured memories to help our children and grandchildren see that we were once young and in love and very much like them - even if they never get the chance to meet us.

Award