Atlanta, GA 39901 Map · Phone number

About Craig Obrist Photography

Twelve years ago, my wife and I said those two special words, "I do". As they say, "First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage". We soon had our first child, and this is where our love for capturing life's special moments and our business, Craig Obrist Photography, was born. Here we are ten years later, stronger than ever, and ready and eager to celebrate with you as you say, "I do", to your loved one! We are here because we are advocates for marriage. We value it as you do, because as married people, we know that it’s the greatest gift. We remember every moment of our wedding like it was yesterday… both the fun and the stress of wedding planning and how joyful, yet overwhelming it felt all at once. We are here to make it easier! We are more than the people behind the camera. We want to be your friends! Through coffee dates, texts and phone calls, we are there to be visionaries for the unique beauty of the love between you and your soul mate. Our desire and goal are to capture your day the way it deserves to be remembered. Through our images, you will be able to laugh, cry and feel all the emotions by reliving every moment of the day that will mark the beginning of your “happily ever after.” Let’s grab coffee, maybe even dessert, and become a team to create and share with the world your unique love story.

Follow Craig Obrist Photography on

craig obrist photography logo 51 500488

34 Reviews for Craig Obrist Photography

• Jenny

Jenny Levine · Married on 10/12/2018

If you want stunning wedding photos, hire Craig Obrist!

Because I am a professional photographer myself, having someone amazing that I could trust to capture my wedding day was one of the most important things to me in the wedding planning process. After checking out many many photographers online I found Craig on Instagram and was instantly drawn to his style. His photos from our wedding day are stunning and I was completely blown away (as were many of our guests). I got so many comments from people about how friendly Craig and Unchong were at the wedding. Craig is so incredibly creative and has an eye for capturing epic scenes, especially with the portraits. They are super fun to be around, they are prompt in getting back to you, they will pose you and coach you every step of the way so you don't have to feel awkward in front of the camera. They really are the best!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Christina Simon · Married on 09/22/2018

Much more than just photos

We got married about 5 weeks ago and I wanted to fully collect my thoughts before writing a review. Hiring Craig and his wife Unchong truly was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Candidly, right after my wedding I had a hard time- through research I read it was called the "post wedding blues" and it's a type of PTSD. I kept harping on everything that went wrong on the wedding day (most of which no one even knew about but me!) in my mind for weeks after our big day and couldn't really pull myself out of feeling depressed. Then I got the email from Unchong that my photo library was ready for viewing.

As I went through all of our photos in their stunning quality and with an extremely high level of artistic vision, I was instantly reminded of all the good on the day and instead of all the negative thoughts that had been flooding my mind. It's amazing how all these small moments I had forgotten about were captured by Craig and his team. These were not just wedding photos- actual emotion was captured, and it was the only thing that made the "wedding day blues" finally subside.

Not only was the final product fantastic, which obviously you know since I'm sure you've seen Craig's portfolio and why you're here reading this, but the caliber of professionalism is off the carts. Craig and Unchong are genuinely good human beings, which in the world of wedding vendors is a breath of fresh air! They went out of their way several times for me and my husband over the course of the time we worked together; far exceeding my expectations.

Thank you both so much, you delivered some of the most beautiful art we have now and helped me personally far more than you know. We are talking about renewing our vows in the next few years in Italy (which was our original plan for our wedding) so we'll be contacting you when we do!

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Melinda

Melinda · Married on 08/11/2018

Booking Craig will be the best decision you make!

Booking our wedding photography with Craig and Unchong was by far the best decision that we made with our wedding planning! We knew from the moment we met Craig at a bridal show that he would be the perfect photographer for us. We wrote a check for our deposit before we even had our consultation with him...we were just that certain!

Craig and Unchong are the absolute dream team. They are the sweetest and funniest photography duo and they work so well together. They are the very definition of husband and wife goals! They made us feel so comfortable on our wedding day and they helped calm our nerves down. We had so many good laughs with them and made a lot of great memories, including getting ice cream and slushies together. Booking Craig and Unchong was more than just getting a gorgeous photo album - it was an experience of a lifetime.

The hardest part was waiting for our gallery but the results were STUNNING! The photos are incredible and we've gotten so many compliments from friends and family on how beautiful our photos are. Several have even said that we look like we belong in a bridal magazine! My husband and I aren't exactly models but Craig was able to work his magic and produce amazing results.

If I had to offer one piece of advice to a couple planning their wedding, it's to make sure you book a high quality photographer, even if that means budgeting more money towards it. Pictures are forever and you only get one chance to do it. Trust me that you won't go wrong with booking Craig. He's worth every single penny!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Craig Obrist Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
    Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4499.00
    2nd Shooter
    Albums
    Canvas
    Negatives
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• Atlanta, GA, 39901 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Craig Obrist Photography)