Craftsman Paper Co.

Topeka, KS View map Visit website

Craftsman Paper Co. is excited to offer affordable handcrafted, embossed letterpress printing for all your wedding stationary needs. William and Veronica are a husband and wife team who have been creating custom letterpress wedding invitations and stationery for over seven years. Let us help you create something stunning and memorable for your wedding with the quality handcrafted products of Craftsman Paper Co!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Veronica C. Married on 05/11/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

An absolute dream to work with!

I had spent a long time searching through so many shops and websites trying to find high quality invitations, and I'm so glad I found Craftsman Paper Co!
    The quality of the paper is really impressive and the craftmanship is truly stunning. I really feel like my invitations were one of a kind! I also ordered my Save the Dates and Bridal Shower invites through them as well and was equally happy with their services.
    William and Veronica were also extremely responsive and easy to work with. I was able to customize my wedding invitations with the exact style and color that I was looking for. I will definitely be recommending them to all of my friends and family!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Craftsman Paper Co. 1
Exclusive

Pricing

1215 SW Warren Avenue Topeka, KS, 66604
Location of (Craftsman Paper Co.)

Other vendors in Topeka for your wedding