Couture Bonanza Sweetest Thoughts

Houston, TX View map Visit website

Couture Bonanza Sweetest Thoughts is a family-owned, full-service rental company based out of Houston, TX, and servicing the surrounding north Houston area such as; The Woodlands, Spring, Humble, Tomball, and more. We are a one-stop shop, servicing couples with an experienced event planner if needed while providing modern and elegant wedding decor and event rentals. Our diverse inventory includes a host of items that to-be-weds and future clients can peruse and choose from. We are devoted to assisting clients however possible even down to the smallest detail of your event, from furnishing weddings with beautiful linens, shiny flatware, elegant or rustic decor, glassware, floral arrangements, centerpieces, delivery, setup, breakdown, and much more! Our wedding planners, event planners, and event decorators are certified and devoted to what they do.

• Decor Rental
  • Vendor contract review
  • Event design and management
  • Timeline creation
  • Online planning portal

When you select our lovely wedding planner, just know they are with you during the entire process, from start to finish, from helping select vendors to making sure everything runs smoothly at the end of the night. If you are a more hands-on couple, we also offer day-of coordination, where we attend your rehearsal the day before, and we are by your side during your big day coordinating and making sure all your dreams come true on your day. We have decor-only packages, event planning & decor packages, and event planner-only packages.

Our dedicated teams' eagerness to work closely with customers and the love of matching individuals, and couples with rentals that are eye-catching, modern, functional, and designs that will stand out from the rest. The consultants at Sweetest Thoughts, take pride in assisting everyone on their planning journey towards selecting appropriate pieces. From the lavishly large celebrations to intimate gatherings, our Certified Event Rental Specialist (CERS's) are happy to work with you to create your dream wedding and vision.

If you would like more information such as packages and pricing, please use the link below to schedule a virtual meeting!

Book an Appointment with Courtney McClain-Thomas

• Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Signage
Tables
Trinkets
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$120

What is the starting price for tables?

$12

What is the starting price for chairs?

$2.75

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

Briana H. Married on 09/24/2021

Couture Bonanza is the BEST in Houston!!

Couture Bonanza was recommended to me by a friend. When I connected with Courtney/ Couture Bonanza for my Bridesmaids boxes I had no idea they offered so much more. Through Couture Bonanza, I was able to not only get beautiful Bridesmaids boxes, but I was able to order my wedding bouquet, lien, centerpieces and chargers for the reception. I was truly amazed by what they offered. I wished my friend Jessica had recommended them to me earlier. If you're in need of event rental supplies check Couture Bonanza out first. I love their one stop event packages.
    Lashaun M. Married on 04/03/2021

Best ever!

It's hard sometimes to get people to see your vision that's still in your head. When I brought my wedding flower vision to Courtney and Gertrude of Couture Bonanza, that was all I had to do. They were able to bring my vision to life. There progressive design updates were so professional and helpful. My bridal party flowers were outstanding just what I requested.
    Thank you Gertrude and Courtney for making my vision come to life.
  • Sabrina
    Sabrina P. Married on 07/18/2020

Best Wedding services ever!!!

Couture Bonanza Sweetest Thoughts is one of the best wedding companies you could ever choose. Courtney, Gertrude, and the entire team pay close attention to detail and truly make your wedding dreams come true. This team has a gift that is unique whether you know exactly what you want down to the last detail or need more support because wedding decor is not your area of expertise trust me it is their area of EXPERTISE! We booked the company during our virtual wedding in the middle of the pandemic and also during our one year anniversary celebration event and both events were beautiful because of them. Lastly this company is a one stop shop once I booked with them I did not have to worry about anything else as it related to my wedding, decor, bridesmaids gift bags, and more.

Team

Gertrude  McClain
Gertrude McClain
Owner/Consultant

Gertrude is not only one of the owners of CBST, which is family-owned and operated by herself and her daughter, but she also has over 30 years of experience in the wedding industry and decor. Her attention to detail is what clients love, her talents are specifically tailored to, floral designs such as bouquets and boutonnieres. But, her expertise has extended past floral designs to include centerpieces, floral arrangements for centerpieces, creative designs, and much, much more.

Gertrude is a great people person working with couples and families from all diverse backgrounds and cultures. Her attention to detail and knowing the ends and outs of event decor and planning are what makes her a great asset to anyone.

Courtney  McClain-Thoams
Courtney McClain-Thoams
Owner/Consultant

Courtney is not only one of the owners of CBST, which is family-owned and operated by herself and her mother. Her attention to detail is what clients love, her talents are specifically tailored to, decor, elegant designs and communication skills. But, her expertise has extended past designs to also include centerpieces, floral arrangements for centerpieces, creative designs such as personal items, and much, much more.

Courtney is a great people person working with couples and families from all diverse backgrounds and cultures. Her attention to detail and knowing the ends and outs of event decor and planning are what makes her a great asset to anyone.

5315B CYPRESS CREEK PKWY #307 Houston, TX, 77069

Monday-Friday: 9am-6pm Saturday: 8am-6pm
Location of (Couture Bonanza Sweetest Thoughts)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding