17200 N Laurel Park Drive, Livonia, MI 48152 Map · Phone number

About Courtyard Detroit Livonia

Plug-in to our newly renovated Plymouth, Michigan hotel and enjoy cutting-edge in-room technology and spacious upgraded layouts at the Courtyard Detroit Livonia hotel. Enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi in our modern, lobby with flexible spaces and easy access to weather, airport conditions and news via the GoBoard®. The highlight of the Livonia hotel’s modern lobby experience is The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect. It provides healthy food and beverage offerings in the morning and dinner with cocktails in the evening. Enjoy comfortable and functional new CYnergy guest rooms with plush bedding, flexible work space, lounge-around sofa and free high-speed Internet. Stay fit while traveling at the on-site fitness center or relax in the indoor pool and whirlpool. Discover a Livonia, MI hotel that works the way you do, ideally located just steps away from Laurel Park Place Mall and easy access to downtown Detroit, Plymouth, Northville and the Southeast Michigan area – perfect for wedding room blocks.

• The Inn at St. John's

2.5
      3.5
      3.0
      2.5

We used the Courtyard for our wedding hotel and shuttle service. At the very start we worked with Veronica to set up our wedding block. She was friendly and helpful. Once our block was set up, she handed my information over to Kevin. About a month before my wedding I decided to reach out to Kevin to find out how many rooms were booked, because we thought about adding more. Well, Kevin didn't respond, so I ended up getting a hold of Katie. She was quick to respond to my e-mails, until the week of my wedding. I had to send my shuttle information three times, because I guess she wasn't getting my e-mails. The girl that drove the shuttle was very friendly, and unfortunately I didn't get her name.
    One of my bridesmaids booked a hotel room, and when her husband went to check in (the morning of my wedding), they said she didn't have a room. I knew she had one, because I received an e-mail from Katie that had her name listed. My bridesmaid wasn't too happy, because she also had an email indicating she had a room. The lady she spoke to on the phone was very rude, but eventually it was settled.
    Also, I observed that there is a sign that states something about if room service isn't needed, then you get extra points on your rewards. This doesn't sound appealing to me. Room service should be required no matter what. I don't want towels or sheets that someone either used or had access to beforehand. The room was nice, and we were upgraded to a suite, after my husband had to talk to the manager about. Overall, I just have mixed reviews on this place. Our reception venue recommended it, but it just seemed like they didn't have it all together.

Sent on 02/22/2017

Marsha · Married on 06/17/2016

0.4
      0.5

Would not recommend this hotel for anything! I'd sleep in my car first. Unprofessional, broke our contract with more than 3 weeks left. Lied to me and my guests, many different times. I have never been treated so poorly by any company in my life. They found out there was a large sporting event coming into town that weekend and gave over half my rooms away, refused to work with me or my guests and refused to give us the shuttle service. And the corporate office is no better! And I'm not the first bride I know that has issues with this hotel, I should have listened to them and saved myself a lot of stress and heartache.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Laurie · Married on 10/17/2015

0.4
      0.5

I was extremely disappointed in the Livonia Marriott Courtyard. I had reserved a room block for the night of my wedding and they gave away my reserved rooms. They turned away my guests when I had rooms reserved...they denied the whole thing...My mother had to meet in person with the manager multiple times and we still did not receive all of the rooms we had blocked. They were very rude to me on the phone. They claimed all of my rooms were full....which is true, but not with MY wedding guests. I had most of my wedding gift bags left over because the rooms I had reserved were not filled with my guests. My guests had to find another hotel last minute. This was awful service and I would NEVER use this hotel again.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Courtyard Detroit Livonia FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

• 17200 N Laurel Park Drive Livonia, 48152 See on map
    7344622000 (Phone number)
    Location of (Courtyard Detroit Livonia)