Bloomington, IN 47403 Map · Phone number

About Courtney Sinclair Photography

I'm 100% here for you. Here to give you timeless images with a little extra spice, to tell you what to do with those hands, and on top of that – to make sure you can focus on enjoying the #bestdayever with your favorite person. From the start, I'll answer any questions you have and *happy dance* with you every step of the way. Your wedding pictures will remind you of how you felt in that moment, and as important as it is for me to take the picture it’s just as important to make sure you have good memories to go along with it. With me by your side, you’re in for an A+ experience and bomb pictures to prove it!

Follow Courtney Sinclair Photography on

HOH Rainforest engagement.
Flower girl.
Flower girl.
Fall IU Wedding.
Joshua Tree engagement pics.
Joshua Tree engagement pics.
Southern Indiana wedding.
Greenhouse bridal portraits.
The Loft at Walnut Hill.
The Loft at Walnut Hill.
Southern Michigan wedding.
Upstate New York elopement.
Upstate New York elopement.
1899 wedding.

Courtney Sinclair Photography 3
  • Steven

Steven Baumer · Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful Photographer

Courtney was an absolute dream! Courtney did a brilliant job of making my wife and I comfortable and really took advantage of every opportunity to give us the best pictures possible.

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Sylvia

Sylvia Mol · Married on 05/20/2019

Everything I wanted and more in a photographer

I could go on forever about how amazing Courtney is and all the reasons you should book her. So if you just want a summary, she was hands down my favorite vendor and I plan on booking her again for all future photography needs. If you want more detail, keep reading.

My husband and I had originally planned out our photography budget and Courtney was out of our price range. I loved her gallery SO much I just had to reach out. She was willing to work with us on pricing (we had a Monday wedding, which I would also recommend) and we stretched our budget to make it work. Now that we're married, thinking back to all the vendors (who ended up doing a great job) and where our budget was, I would have reallocated money from SO many different vendors to book Courtney again and again!

From our very first conversation, Courtney made us feel understood as a couple. She put the effort in to get to know us and it truly shows in our wedding pictures. She captured moments I didn't think of asking her to capture and she kept an eye out for memories she knew I would treasure. I will say this again and again, but looking at our wedding pictures makes me feel like Courtney put my heart into images.

In terms of responsiveness and professionalism, Courtney is simply unbeatable. She was great about communicating with me to the point where I never had to follow up with her about anything. She's early to everything and she's the absolute sweetest person. ALL of my wedding party commented on how amazing she was to work with. I've been in several wedding parties in my life (with photographers who cost twice as much) and have never had the experience that we all had with Courtney. BOOK HER NOW!

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Courtney Sinclair Photography 4
    Courtney Sinclair Photography 5

Sydney White · Married on 04/13/2019

Courtney captured our personalities perfectly

My husband and I are fairly camera shy people and within two minutes of meeting Courtney we felt so comfortable and it truly shows in our photos. We did an engagement session and our wedding photos with Courtney and I could not be happier with how wonderful they turned out. Friends and family who have seen them tell us that Courtney captured our personalities perfectly and that the photos really reflect us as we are. Not to mention, Courtney is just a laid-back, cool chick to be around! She is speedy with replies and sneak peeks, and her work is top quality. I can't recommend her enough for your photography needs.

Sent on 05/10/2019

Courtney Sinclair Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints