Courtney Simpson Photography LLC

Sewell, NJ View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Light Bright Natural light wedding photographer based in Sewell NJ offering romantic and timeless portraits.

• Allison
    Allison S. Married on 07/11/2021

Beautiful photos!!

Courtney was the best! We love our preview photos so far, and we are beyond excited to see our full album. Courtney has such a talented eye, and we are so lucky we got to work with her on our big day! Thank you, Courtney!!!!
  • Anna
    Anna A. Married on 12/28/2020

Courtney will make your wedding look so magical!

Courtney was absolutely amazing! I was very picky with wedding photography because this was extremely important to me and my husband. When we came across Courtney’s work, we knew she would be able to capture the wedding day beautifully. We ABSOLUTELY LOVED all of her photography. On the wedding day, Courtney made the process so much fun for us! We are all laughing and having a great time while taking photos. Definitely book Courtney for your wedding photos!
  • Elise
    Elise Married on 10/04/2020

Amazing! October 4 wedding

I have only gotten my previews so far but I am speechless, the photos I have gotten so far are amazing. I had to replan my wedding so I did not find Courtney until the end of and she was avalible for my October 4 wedding date. Courtney was avalible for questions and phone calls leading up to my day and the day of she showed up on time and did an amazing job, the second photographer Laura my husband said did a great job with the groomsmen shots. I could not be happier with the decision I made to go with Courtney and I recommend her to anyone who wants amazing wedding photos to hang up and share forever! Thank you !!

9 Aquila lane Sewell, 08080
Location of (Courtney Simpson Photography LLC)

Courtney Simpson Photography LLC frequently asked questions

What photography services does Courtney Simpson Photography LLC include in the starting price?

Courtney Simpson Photography LLC includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Courtney Simpson Photography LLC include in their most popular wedding package?

Courtney Simpson Photography LLC includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Courtney Simpson Photography LLC offer?

Courtney Simpson Photography LLC offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Courtney Simpson Photography LLC offer?

Courtney Simpson Photography LLC offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Courtney Simpson Photography LLC offer for wedding events?

Courtney Simpson Photography LLC offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Courtney Simpson Photography LLC and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Courtney Simpson Photography LLC is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding