Montgomery, TX 77356 Map · Phone number

About Courtney Leigh Photography

Thank you so much for taking the time to view my work, I’m truly honored that you are here and wanting to know more about what inspires me as an artist and individual. When it comes to love stories, I just can’t help myself, I’m a hopeless romantic. I love a good love story and capturing your love is a dream come true. I’m a devoted wife to my handsome husband and a caring mother to my beautiful twin daughters. We live a small town life on beautiful land that we are so blessed to call home in Montgomery, TX. I am always seeking outdoor adventures and I absolutely love to travel. I have a love for plants and growing my garden. Living by the grace of God, a good cup of morning coffee and yummy smelling candles burning throughout my home.

From a very young age, I’ve always felt a connection to beautiful photographs. I love the emotions and memories that come flooding back. I strive to produce quality images from your life’s most meaningful moments, that you will love for a lifetime. Film photography is my medium of choice because of the timeless and ethereal beauty that film provides when combined with natural light. I take great pride in my work and provide you with not only timeless imagery but also styling, attention to detail, unique locations, helping you create a wedding day timeline, making you feel comfortable in front of my camera and natural posing assistance that will guide you into those candid moments. I love building relationships with my clients and forming that connection stems from the very first email. I’m eager to know your story, I love hearing what makes your story unique and learning more about how I can serve you well. Inititally, I begin with setting up a meeting with you either in person, or if you prefer an online skype meeting, that can be arranged as well. I love getting to know your style and hearing about your wedding plans and all of the special details that inspire your dream day. If you’re getting married outside of Houston or planning a Destination Wedding, I offer a wonderful destination collection that can be customized to fit your needs as well as travel quotes. If all of this sounds like what you’ve been searching for in a photographer, I’d love to hear from you!

Cheers,

Courtney Leigh Photography 6
Courtney Leigh Photography 7

Lauren Gutierrez · Getting married on 12/14/2019

Amazing experience and photos

Courtney made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera! She is a true artist! We never knew we could look so good in a picture!! She was so easy to reschedule with due to inclement weather. Loved her work so much!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Kelsie Kelledy · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing photographer

We HIGHLY recommend Courtney Leigh photography! She is truly the sweetest, most creative photographer - Our pictures were a dream!

Sent on 09/12/2019
    Courtney Leigh Photography 8
    Courtney Leigh Photography 9
    Courtney Leigh Photography 10
    Courtney Leigh Photography 11
  • F

Felissa · Married on 04/28/2019

Absolutely Stunning Work!

We knew from the beginning that Courtney had the creative eye we needed to have at our wedding. If you want elegant timeless photos she is your girl! She posed us so effortlessly and made each photo look very natural and unposed. The natural bright lighting that she captures is stunning and will make your photos stand out from others. She is easy to talk to and helps bring your vision to reality. She was flexible and willing to meet our specific needs. We will recommend her to all our friends and would love to use her again!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Courtney Leigh Photography 12
    Courtney Leigh Photography 13

Award

Courtney Leigh Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 7,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Montgomery, 77356 See on map