Country Flower Hutch

• Curious Floral
  • Millie Butler Designs

3 Reviews for Country Flower Hutch

Kady · Married on 06/06/2015

Kathy was awesome to work with! She made beautiful bouquets, center pieces, boutonnières, corsages and cake flowers!! Always available to chat and meet needs!!! Thank you Kathy!!

Sent on 06/13/2015

Steph · Married on 05/26/2012

We enjoyed working with Kathy at the Country Flower Hutch. She is such a lovely person and her shop is so charming.

The biggest difference between Kathy and other florists is her ability to picture and create our wedding. We would tell her the theme and a couple ideas, and she took it and created masterpieces. Additionally, Kathy was very responsive, professional and always kept us on the same page about costs.

We would recommend Kathy to any bride and groom!

Sent on 06/03/2012

Kathy of Country Flower Hutch came highly recommended from our venue and bakery. She was very easy to work with and was very responsive to all calls/ emails. She did an amazing job on my bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, corsages, and centerpieces. I was very specific in how and what I wanted in all of the arrangements. My only complaint is that the boutonnieres were not at all what we had agreed upon and she did not pass them out to everyone like she said she was going to. It made things quite hectic when just before us girls were supposed to be leaving for the ceremony location we're wondering where our bouquets are and one of the grandfathers didn't get his boutonniere on until the reception. So I would highly recommend double checking pictures and any agreed upon arrangements with her. She does do beautiful arrangements though, so overall I think that made up for some it in the end.

Sent on 06/27/2013