10260 Viking Dr, Shakopee, MN 55344 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About CoraBella Studio

You have enough to worry about on your wedding day, your hair should not be on that list! At CoraBella Studio we have over 12 years of experience and bridal hair is our specialty. From the moment you step out of our chair, you will be confident that your hair will be flawless in every moment from photos, to toasts, to dancing the night away. We are available to travel to your location and would be honored to be part of your wedding day!

We are also available at our studio location in Eden Prairie for all hair services you may need to ensure your hair will be looking its best when your big day comes. We would love to meet you and do a trial run for your wedding hairstyle. Call, text, or email us today.

Follow CoraBella Studio on

2 Reviews for CoraBella Studio

1 User photo

Angie Keenan · Married on 08/11/2018

Bridal and Wedding Party Updos

5 stars doesn't even do justice. Shannon was my stylist for me and my bridesmaids and also did my bridal makeup and WOW. She was professional, time conscious, detailed and spot on for what I was hoping for. My bridesmaids have far more hair than I do, she still managed to get them done in the timeframe allotted and get my hair and makeup done on time. Her personality made the whole process a breeze from trials to wedding day. She was personable and everything I could have hoped for for a stylist. I would recommend her to all of my friends and anyone looking for an updo specialist for sure!

Sent on 11/05/2020

CoraBella Studio FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85
    $ 85
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Salon
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts

Team of CoraBella Studio

Shannon Johnson

Shannon Johnson

Owner

With over 12 years of experience in creating updos and special occasion styles for weddings, galas, prom, and more, I am proficient in providing any number of styles. As a perfectionist, I take my time with each client to ensure you are completely satisfied with your hair on your wedding day. We will have an in-depth consultation at your trial to discuss your inspiration photos and turn that into a unique style that is best suited to compliment your hair type. Whether you need me for just your bridal hair or your entire wedding party, you can count on me to provide amazing service, and communication, throughout your planning process.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 10260 Viking Dr Shakopee, MN, 55344 See on map
    Location of (CoraBella Studio)