Confetti&Cocktails

Carmel, CA View map Visit website
$3,000 Package Price

$3,000 Package Price

Confetti&Cocktails is a full-service wedding and event planning company based in Carmel, CA. To plan a memorable event for all your guest means to be a great host -- and we are experts at hosting.

Our roots are in luxury hospitality and events and we offer quality service with an element of creativity and fun in your wedding planning process.

Wedding planning can be overwhelming! Venue, vendors, timelines - the list does go on! When you work with Confetti&Cocktails work alongside you in the wedding planning process every step of the way to ensure all the pieces you envisioned come to life.

Confetti&Cocktails offers month-of, partial, and full planning services. We are able to assist with timelines, vendor selections, arranging invitations, event design, and more.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$60

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Sarah
    Sarah W. Getting married on 09/24/2022

Flawless Event

Andrina was recommended to me through a friend after another planner suddenly fell through.

I had 5 months to plan a surprise event for my husband that had a very specific vision. When I explained to Andrina what I was thinking and that even the location needed to be absolutely perfect she went into action mode.

From the first time I met her over the phone to the night of the event I felt cared for, heard, and that my vision was of utmost importance to her. When small ripples would have sidelined me she was at ease and calmed me with reassurance that it was all going according to plan.

Every detail was better than I imagined when I saw it all in place. Items she knew that would be important details had impressed both the guests and my husband.

Andrina is a joy to work with, considerate of budget, and creative beyond what I could have imagined. I would not hesitate to hire her again.
  • Sanaa
    Sanaa I. Married on 05/14/2022

Andrina is the best!

I just want to start out by saying that Andrina is a phenomenal! To add some context, I recently worked with her on my wedding, which took place my house. I’m also DIY bride, so when I was looking for a wedding coordinator I needed someone who I could trust to make my vision come true on the big day. From the first time I talked to Andrina on the phone, I knew she was the one. She is friendly and personable, but also very organized and professional. I knew I could talk to her about any of my concerns or crazy ideas without feeling judged and she was always there with great advice.

Soon after meeting her I told her that I was having trouble finding a caterer. Even though it wasn’t in our contract, she selflessly helped me procure one. She got several quotes, set up the tastings and helped us narrow it down to our final choice. I honestly wouldn’t have been able to do it without her.

She came to the house and helped us create a floor plan, which wasn’t easy considering the landscaping was only half finished at that point. She made sure that every space was utilized to the fullest and everything flowed like how it would at any other venue.

She checked in on us consistently the several months leading up to the wedding. We had multiple calls to narrow down details and she even joined in on calls with my vendors. She put together a spreadsheet with a timeline and day of details and shared it with all my vendors to make sure they were all on the same page.

Having our wedding at the house was logistically difficult for many reasons, one which was the parking. Andrina made sure to let all the vendors know about the parking situation and even dealt with one of my neighbors who was worried about the neighborhood parking because they were also having a party the same day as our wedding.

The day of the wedding, when we got back to the house after our first look, I literally gasped when I saw how beautiful everything was. She made the space even better than what I envisioned. She knows what she’s doing and she made the decisions I trusted her to make.

I could probably go on and on about how fabulous she was to work with, but I don’t think anyone wants to read a 10 page essay, so I’ll stop here. If you are thinking about hiring her for your wedding or event, don’t even hesitate!
  • Abigail
    Abigail T. Married on 04/23/2022

A true pro!

Andrina was an incredible resource to me throughout the wedding planning and day-of coordination process. She was always available to answer any of my questions, served as a sounding board when I was stressed out, and overall led the charge in making sure the planning process stayed on track and any issues were handled quickly. On the big day, Andrina managed virtually every detail and I was able to stay stress-free and enjoy my time with friends and family. Andrina is a true pro and I'd work with her again in a heartbeat

Deals

Confetti&Cocktails 1
Exclusive

Carmel, California Carmel, CA, 93923
Location of (Confetti&Cocktails)

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding