Pearland, TX 77584 Map · Phone number

About Color Du Jour, LLC.

Color Du Jour is a creatively designed brand, crafted to provide our clients with unique services individually tailored to their needs. The word Du Jour is derived from the French language meaning 'made for a particular day.' Color Du Jour clients are provided products and services that are fashionable and prominent.

Follow Color Du Jour, LLC. on

jamijuliuswedding 43
jamijuliuswedding 19
jsflannykirbiwededt18
Color Du Jour, LLC.

85 Reviews for Color Du Jour, LLC.

Color Du Jour, LLC. 1
Color Du Jour, LLC. 6
Color Du Jour, LLC. 7
  • Antoinette

Antoinette · Married on 06/09/2018

Service was beyond amazing!! We looked gorgeous, she made us all feel comfortable and relaxed and mostly was very detailed with her work and quality!! Very prompt and professional while keeping the happiness and fun going as well. One of the best decisions for my wedding was having Color Du Jour do my wedding party makeup. Thank you for everything i will most definitely see you soon!!

Color Du Jour, LLC. 8
    Color Du Jour, LLC. 9
    Color Du Jour, LLC. 10
    Color Du Jour, LLC. 11

Chris & Tiffany · Married on 06/08/2018

On the day of my wedding, I didn’t want to worry about how my make-up would turn out. After attending one of Alaina’s classes, I knew without a doubt that she would go over and beyond to make sure my bridesmaids and I were happy. I repeatedly told my bridesmaids before the wedding to trust me. Alaina would make us all look like goddesses. Alaina, thank you for making my bridesmaids and I feel and look beautiful! I’ve always been a fan and supporter of your work. You have an amazing humble spirit. After you left, my bridesmaids and I couldn’t stop talking about how sweet and professional you were. My day was complete knowing you were the one glamming me up for my soon to be husband. I will continue to support Color Du Jour and spread the word about her awesome work. You came, you conquered, and slayed all of our faces!

Color Du Jour, LLC. 12
    Color Du Jour, LLC. 13

Jazmyne · Married on 05/27/2018

I had my wedding party makeup completed on site. The studio was clean and convenient. We were able to bring breakfast and mimosas. There was a fridge in the back to store the champagne. We were also able to get dressed here. I was able to bring my own licensed hair stylist at no extra charge. We were given the room that was sectioned off from the rest of the studio.

Alaina and Ronnee serviced me and my bridal party. Alaina completed my makeup. Alaina was one of the 1st vendors I chose for my wedding. I KNEW I wanted her. She did not disappoint. My makeup lasted the entire night. She is very attentive and she made me feel comfortable to request any changes or dislike (which Is a plus for someone like me).

I wanted to request her 1 year out but she only allows for up to 6 months. At the time I booked (6 months exactly) she already had inquires for my date.

Color Du Jour, LLC. FAQ