Collins Wedding Creation

Ormond Beach, FL View map

You're engaged! Congratulations to you and your fiancée. Next comes planning your wedding day. A wedding day is one of the most important days in your life, and the wedding ceremony in itself is the very beginning of your life together as one. After your wedding day, when you reflect back, you will most likely reflect back on your wedding ceremony. You will remember the vows, exchanging of rings, unity of life, and...yes...oh...yes...that kiss...oh...that kiss...that sealed your marriage. Beautiful memories made that day, beautiful memories shared with family, friends, and the love of your life. The promises made, the promises kept, and the beauty within it all. Such sweet memories!

Well...Memories are not made yet and that is why I am here. I am a bonded Officant who loves to be apart of such beauty, such happiness. I can personalized wedding scripts from start to end, or customize them to the wants of the couple, or I can just do the traditional vows. Whatever the couples needs and wants are is the most important factor because this is their day. I have wedding ceremony packages that fits all budgets.

I also recommend individuals to look at my site on facebook to see some of my work so they can see if I am what they are looking for. My site is: www.facebook.com/collinsweddingcreations

If you are interested then please email at collinsweddingcreations@gmail.com or pm me on my site. I am located in Ormond Beach Florida. I preform ceremonies in Volusia County. I follow the marriage laws of Florida. I do recommend if you do not know them to please review them at clerk.org . This website is for Volusia County. I am not an attorney and I cannot legally give you advice and that is why I am giving you their site. There you will learn everything you need to know.
I can give you these facts:
1. Florida has a 3 day waiting period after you receive a marriage license, unless you take a marriage class. I believe you can find out about them on their site.
2. Florida just past the law on same sex marriages.
Now, that is all I can say. No legal advice is given. Please review my site and the clerk site.

Thank you for your time, and congratulations again on your upcoming wedding.

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$75

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Baptist
Earth-Based
Methodist
No Denomination
Presbyterian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

FL
    Aimee Married on 11/30/2014
    My experience with Allie and Collins Wedding creations was beyond perfection! Allie was not only there helping with details,she was full of advice and ready with kind words when my nerves got the best of me! The rehearsal with her was precise,and fun. On my wedding day,I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect.The personalized ceremony she did for us had guests go from tears to laughter. Just amazing! I also love the special extra she gave us..a personalized book with the wedding"script" to memorize and keep to treasure forever. Highly recommended Allie and Collins Wedding creations!!!
    Jontaie Married on 08/01/2014
    Everything was absolutely perfect! It was great to see my wants and ideas really come to life! So very blessed Thank you!
    Sarah Married on 03/22/2014
    Planning a wedding can be an overwhelming, emotional rollercoaster. Allie was very supportive, helpful, reassuring and available. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful and so much more then we could have ever imagined. Allie made us feel comfortable and kept everyone in high spirits throughout the day!! Thank you for making our day so perfect!! ♡

1 John Anderson Drive Ormond Beach, FL, 32176
Location of (Collins Wedding Creation)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding