In the heart of Maremma countryside,nestled between the Monte Amiata, the Val D'Orcia and the Costa d'Argento, on the slopes of the Maremma hills, you find the "Domaine" ColleMassari with its beautiful Tenuta di Montecucco.
Tenuta di Montecucco is a small medieval hamlet made up of restored rooms, apartments and the St. Peter St. Anthony Abbot Church dating back to 1200 and immersed in an enchanted landscape where you can create your own fairy tale.
Peace and confort a step away from major tourist destinations, this is our strengths:
• Located in Tuscany inside Maremma area the most authentic and wild part of this region
• Inside a large uncontaminated territory of 1200 hectares with biological cultivation of vineyards and olive groves
• Outdoor spaces: Vineyard, garden and swimming pool for symbolic ceremony, welcome cocktail or wedding gala
• Consecrated Church inside and Garden for symbolic ceremony
• Several locations for FB services including a 10.000 square meters of garden
• Indoor spaces: “Amiata” terrace, “Limonaia” Tuscany style or “I Granai” restaurant for catering services or party
• Accommodations up to 130 people (110 adults + 20 children) with 4 different hospitality locations widespread
• Wines and part of the food from organic farming for a cooking style according to Maremma and Tuscany cuisine
• Different experiences to organize during free time: eco-trekking, cycle-tourism, cooking lessons, tours of Siena or Silver Coast
• Tours and wine tasting to our 3 wineries: “Castello ColleMassari” on the Montecucco wine route, “Grattamacco” in Bolgheri and “Poggio di Sotto” in Montalcino
• The “Sea of Silver Coast” with its "Blue Flag certification” and “Maremma’s Park Oasis” just 40km away
• Know-how for luxury weddings or events
Other couples have also viewed: