Engagement
Shoot included

About Coeur d' Alene Photography

Coeur d’ Alene Photography LLC was established in 2002.

Hello my name is Pennie Collinson and I am a trained Photographer in weddings and Events. I was the Assistant manager for Sears Studio 1998-2006. I am a certified photographer who was trained in business and photography . We had to be certified every 6 months . This taught me how to Communicate with people and run  a studio .  I photographed  families to Newborns. I would shoot every 15 min for 10  years.  I do a lot of High Profile Events and Media. I have been a professional photographer for over 20 years.

I am The Head Hunter for Nova International Talent  and modeling agency for Tami Smith. I photograph  for Tami for Clients portfolios.   I have photographed many high end sporting events and magazine covers. I was featured in a layout for a house called Little Italy in The Wall street journal. I have covered the USA Pre woman’s Boxing Olympics in 2012.

I have photographed the great George Foreman THE MUNK fight in 2010. I photograph Pro MMA and King of The Cage. I photograph for Trevor Prangley a pro MMA Fighter. I photographed The Spokane Shock, Indians, and The Spokane Chiefs. I love being a well-rounded photographer. Wedding photography is a passion and it's the soft side of me. I have been doing this since I was very young with my father. I love to step out of the box and create amazing photos that capture the subjects that I photograph.

Our goal is Customer service  and Quality.

I photograph, Weddings and Engagement, family, children, babies, pregnancy, Seniors High, Pets, events, professional sports, Business, Head-shots Corporate, Media. We are a part of many nonprofit in our community. Such as Snaps, Wednesday child and Heart to Heart. The Children’s Village of North Idaho, The Humane Society, The Family Guide and the Military Ball.

A Little bit about me:

My father is a well-known Wedding photographer in Calif. I started out helping him as a young child. I love wedding photography and seeing the couple grin ear to ear.

I love to photograph pets, I started photographing at age 6. I have always had a camera in my hands.

My passion is Non- Profit, helping with this makes me feel whole. I love giving back..

The best part of photographing a wedding is getting to know the couple and making memories that will last a life time. Not every wedding is the same they all have a  unique style and I love to bring that out  in an image. Please feel free to google my company and read all my reviews, this will let you know a little bit about me through someone  elses eyes. I have reviews on my web page as well,

We are in The Black Book and The Verizon, Google ,Yelp and  Thumbtack, Visit us @ www.cdaphoto.com 208-765-0498

Like us on Facebook:) Coeur d' Alene Photography LLC

~ Pennie Collinson  / Owner and Photographer

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.

We are insured and licensed

We accept Visa and  MasterCard

Wedding Portraits (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)

Pennie was super fun and outgoing. We had a great experience with Pennie. The moments that she captured during our elopement we will cherish for a lifetime. Thank you so much it means the world to us.

Photo of Coeur d' Alene Photography in Coeur D Alene, ID
Photo of Coeur d' Alene Photography in Coeur D Alene, ID
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Mindy & Earl, 12/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Coeur d 'Alene Photography is fabulous, and the customer service is excelent. Pennie is professional, artistic and her quality of work is amazing. They are my ONLY choice for any special event. I highly recommend Coeur d'Alene Photography for any of your photo needs. 5 star all the way!!

View Vendor Response

Senior Photography with Coeur d Alene Photography
Family Memories
Wedding 3
1:16 minutes
Coeur d' Alene Photography (2017)
1:23 minutes
Weddings of 2017
1:11 minutes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1487351528199 1171

Free Engagement Photography with Package 1, 2 and 3.

$500.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
When purchase Wedding package 1, 2 or 3 you receive Free session and 1 8x10 and all edited images on a disk with slide show. Value $ 500.00
#WW2094ef9aeb4c63df

1 ENDORSEMENT

Events

Coeur D Alene, ID 83815   See On Map
208-765-0498 (phone)
9am -6pm. www.cdaphoto.com
Coeur d' Alene Photography is a wedding Photographer from Coeur d' Alene Idaho servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Spokane Washington , Sand Point Idaho , and Spokane Valley . Coeur d' Alene Photography is a professional Photographer that has been part of the Inland North West wedding industry since 2002 specializing in Wedding, Engagement, family. Children. Babies, Pregnancy, Senior High Photography, Pet Photography, Event, Business, Corporate, Head-shots, Professional Sports, School sports, Real estate. .