Coeur d' Alene Photography Reviews

25 | Coeur D Alene, ID

25 Reviews for Coeur d' Alene Photography

25 Coeur d' Alene Photography Reviews

Rob · Getting married on 12/07/2019

I've known the owner of Coeur d' Alene Photography for some time now. Seen a lot of Pennie's work. Shoe does a great job, shows up as requested and does a great job. Well informed about photography, she knows what to do to asist you in getting the best photo possible. Can't go wrong. Highly recommended. Rob B

Sent on 06/13/2018

Coeur d' Alene Photography's reply:

Thank you.:) I loved photographing for you at your gym.:) Great people

Lauren Archambeault · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Love her work

Ive had this gal do my senior, engagement, and wedding pictures. She is always on time, and I have never been disappointed. I wont choose anyone else but her.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Coeur d' Alene Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the nice words. Building relationships when you meet people is very special. I am happy to call you my friend. I can't wait for the big date to make memories with you yet again.

rebecca · Married on 07/21/2018

What a great experience we had with coeur d'alene photography!! Pennie listened to exactly what we were looking for in capturing the best day of our lives. We had about 75 guest and wanted a nice group picture of everyone we love together, she got some amazing shots in a quickly manner (which was crucial to me). My husband and i were beyond pleased with the professionalism, price, and quality of the photos. Thanks to Pennie we now have beautiful pictures to reflect back on for a lifetime!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Coeur d' Alene Photography's reply:

Thank you so much. I had so much fun with all of you :) Your boys and dog are so cute . I think your photos turned out Amazing and so special. Thank you for letting me be apart of your special day.

Austin · Married on 03/16/2018

Penny is the greatest! She is a pleasure to work with and made the whole process easy and fun. She captured the shots perfectly for us to remember every special moment. Would never hire anyone else, couldn't recomend her more.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Coeur d' Alene Photography's reply:

Thank you so much:) I had so much fun with you and your whole family. I love the way your photos turned out...... So Pretty. Congrats on your new life together.

Mindy & Earl · Married on 12/12/2017

Pennie was super fun and outgoing. We had a great experience with Pennie. The moments that she captured during our elopement we will cherish for a lifetime. Thank you so much it means the world to us.

Sent on 02/03/2018
    Coeur d' Alene Photography 1
    Coeur d' Alene Photography 2

Coeur d' Alene Photography's reply:

You are very welcome. It was a pleasure to photograph the two of you and your dog. ❤️Thank you so much for letting me be a part of it.

Melanie · Married on 09/30/2017

Coeur d 'Alene Photography is fabulous, and the customer service is excelent. Pennie is professional, artistic and her quality of work is amazing. They are my ONLY choice for any special event. I highly recommend Coeur d'Alene Photography for any of your photo needs. 5 star all the way!!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Coeur d' Alene Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words:0)

Angela · Married on 08/20/2017

Penny was really fun and gave our photos a personal touch. We really appreciated how She facilitated getting our group pictures done after the ceremony and processed our pictures quickly.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Coeur d' Alene Photography's reply:

Thank you so much . I loved photographing your engagement and wedding photography . I am so happy for you and now a family of 3 .
  • User7871602 · 1+ year ago

Coeur d'Alene photography has photographed multiple events for me, my family and friends and they always do a great job. They are professional, friendly, and we have never been disappointed. I would recommend them to anyone trying to capture an event.

Nadia · Married on 03/31/2017

Pennie did our engagement photos and they are great. She is very professional and creates the perfect images in the photos. I was very impressed on how the photos came out as they capture the true feeling of romance. Her photos can truly tell a story. I would highly recommend Pennie for a stressfree photo experience.

Sent on 03/01/2017

Coeur d' Alene Photography's reply:

Well I had two amazing people to take pictures of. Thank you so much for the kind words big hugs

Laurie · Married on 03/02/2017

Pennie is a very kind, caring, through photographer! She is wonderful not only capturing posed photographs, but impromptu and candid shots as well, she mingles throughout your event, telling the whole story! The photographs were very reasonably priced and exceptional and quality exclamation point I would not hesitate to use Coeur d'Alene photography for your wedding, engagement photos, family photos, or any other type of that you would like to capture for a lifetime exclamation point

Sent on 02/25/2017

Coeur d' Alene Photography's reply:

Thank you so much. What I loved about meeting you guys is we became friends. That Is something you take with you for a lifetime and I appreciate You❤️

Julie · Married on 12/01/2016

CDA photography and owner Pennie are highly recommended. Everything from engagement pictures to wedding pictures turned out amazing and were so fun. Wedding pictures last a life time and it is so important to choose a good professional photographer. Cda photography won't disappoint!

Candance · Married on 10/15/2016

Pennie did our wedding pictures last October and they turned out awesome. Very reasonable pricing.

Got our wedding photos done with Pennie. She's very professional, and was there early on our special day. She continuously checked in with my wife and I to make sure we had everything covered, and the quality of our photos are stunning, just like my beautiful wife. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Coeur d' Alene Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. I had a wonderful time and I enjoyed spending time with you guys and getting to know you. Congratulations on your wedding. Keep me in mind for family photos an upcoming children baby pictures. I'll give you a deal wink wink

Robert · Married on 07/15/2016

Pennie did our Wedding photos last summer and we absolute loved them. She was very helpful with all our needs. The kid's in the wedding party loved her. We highly recommend her .

Sent on 02/18/2017

Coeur d' Alene Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review I really appreciate it. I had a really good time photographing your wedding. You guys are truly amazing thank you again

My husband and I hired Pennie to do our wedding. She does top notch work, and is very sweet???. A friend of ours recommended her. She is very professional, uses state of the art equipment, and got our photos to us promptly. Our pictures look amazing!!!!! Thank you Pennie!!!!!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Coeur d' Alene Photography's reply:

THank you for the kind words.

Charity · Married on 05/06/2016

Super professional, fast turn around time, high quality clean images, with no surprises and no up-charges.
    Pennie will make suggestions on what works best for lighting, background and grouping.
    She is very focused with a great eye in capturing the most memorable moments of the event.
    I highly recommend using Coeur d' Alene Photography for all your photography needs.

Sent on 03/01/2017

Coeur d' Alene Photography's reply:

Thank you Charity. You are absolutely amazing with the family Guide and I enjoy photographing for you. You do so many amazing events You too are very professional.I love creating images for your magazine and I love working with you. Thank you so much.

Tara · Married on 09/18/2015

My hubby and I had already gotten married earlier in the day and we were searching for someone to just take some quick simple photos so we could remember our special day!
    Keep in mind we were only in CDA for a day. We literally were passing through on our way to Washington just so we could get married.
    As a last resort we started calling local photographers in CDA. Pennie with Coeur D Alene photography answered right away. Not only was she professional, compassionate and genuinely excited for us, that she squeezed us in at that very minute, met us at a local area and had us follow her to her shooting location.
    She took many photos and various poses and had a lot of fun stories to tell us along the way. We truly felt like she cared and we felt like we had known her for years.
    It is very rare that our family can spend money on luxury items such as professional photos and such. I never thought that I would have maternity or wedding photos taken!
    Pennie spent more time making sure we had the perfect photos, and even incorporating our special wedding day into the maternity photos as well.
    We were extremely fortunate to have found Pennie. She turned out to be a longtime friend.
    She charged us one sitting fee and had great deals on the photo packages!
    The photos were ready for us to view online next day and we had ample time to make decisions on our favorites. There was no pressure.
    We kept in touch through Facebook so that she could ensure we received our photos and that everything was up to our standards.
    You will not be disappointed with Pennie! We would be honored to have her take photos of us at any of life's events, no matter how big or small.
    Pennie's photography and editing skills are beyond compare and we couldn't be more grateful for her and her friendship. You will not be disappointed. It was an experience we will never forget. THANK YOU PENNIE!!!

Coeur d' Alene Photography 3
    Coeur d' Alene Photography 4
    Coeur d' Alene Photography 5
    Coeur d' Alene Photography 6

Patty · Married on 09/01/2015

Pennie was a delight to work with! She made the process so easy and fun. Very reasonably priced and prompt with our photos. Showed up on time, had fun ideas for photo poses and was just a nice pleasure. Would use her again for any photo shoot!

Sent on 02/19/2017

Coeur d' Alene Photography's reply:

Thank you so much. I had alot of fun:))))))) You both are very nice .

Valerie · Married on 08/05/2015

Pennie was on time and professional. She captured the essence of the day in a variety of creative poses that we will cherish for a lifetime. The value compared to the quality product she produces is outstanding. Such a fair price. I would recommend her any day over other photographers because she really took the time to listen to what we wanted and expected before the event. She delivered beyond expectations.

Sent on 02/19/2017

Coeur d' Alene Photography's reply:

Thank you Val... I loved watching you get married. It made me so happy to see you both so happy.:) You are both great people........... Hugs

Valerie · Married on 08/05/2015

Pennie worked with me to get my special day captured forever. She was professional and thorough. She can get really creative or work within your boundaries. She is my photographer for family pictures as well. I wouldn’t think of having another photographer take my pictures.

David · Married on 08/05/2015

Pennie has photographed many situations for my wife and our family. She always turns out a quality product well worth the money

Melinda · Married on 05/30/2015

My experience with Pennie from Coeur d' Alene Photography was great. She's a perfectionist which is great for a photographer.

Coeur d' Alene Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words.:)
  • W

William · Married on 04/21/2018

My wife and I decided to elope on short notice, so finding a photographer and venue was a little stressful but Penny made our day so great. She shot during our service as well as took us down to the lake for a photo shoot. Very reasonably priced, as well as very fun to work with. Our shoot took between an hour and a half and two hours and she got many great shots.

Robyn · Married on 09/05/2017

Was great to work with. We had no idea what we wanted done but she just kept taking pictures. They turned out really great!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Coeur d' Alene Photography's reply:

I had so much fun , you both are so sweet . I loved how the photos turned out and I'm happy you like them .