21 Reviews for Coeur d' Alene Photography

Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)
21 Coeur d' Alene Photography Reviews

Penny is the greatest! She is a pleasure to work with and made the whole process easy and fun. She captured the shots perfectly for us to remember every special moment. Would never hire anyone else, couldn't recomend her more.

Profile Picture Austin, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Pennie was super fun and outgoing. We had a great experience with Pennie. The moments that she captured during our elopement we will cherish for a lifetime. Thank you so much it means the world to us.

Profile Picture Mindy & Earl, 12/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Coeur d 'Alene Photography is fabulous, and the customer service is excelent. Pennie is professional, artistic and her quality of work is amazing. They are my ONLY choice for any special event. I highly recommend Coeur d'Alene Photography for any of your photo needs. 5 star all the way!!

Profile Picture Melanie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Penny was really fun and gave our photos a personal touch. We really appreciated how She facilitated getting our group pictures done after the ceremony and processed our pictures quickly.

Profile Picture Angela, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Toning, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date

Coeur d'Alene photography has photographed multiple events for me, my family and friends and they always do a great job. They are professional, friendly, and we have never been disappointed. I would recommend them to anyone trying to capture an event.

Profile Picture User7871602, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Pennie did our engagement photos and they are great. She is very professional and creates the perfect images in the photos. I was very impressed on how the photos came out as they capture the true feeling of romance. Her photos can truly tell a story. I would highly recommend Pennie for a stressfree photo experience.

Profile Picture Nadia, 3/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Pennie is a very kind, caring, through photographer! She is wonderful not only capturing posed photographs, but impromptu and candid shots as well, she mingles throughout your event, telling the whole story! The photographs were very reasonably priced and exceptional and quality exclamation point I would not hesitate to use Coeur d'Alene photography for your wedding, engagement photos, family photos, or any other type of that you would like to capture for a lifetime exclamation point

Profile Picture Laurie, 3/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

CDA photography and owner Pennie are highly recommended. Everything from engagement pictures to wedding pictures turned out amazing and were so fun. Wedding pictures last a life time and it is so important to choose a good professional photographer. Cda photography won't disappoint!

Profile Picture Julie, 12/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Pennie did our wedding pictures last October and they turned out awesome. Very reasonable pricing.

Profile Picture Candance, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Got our wedding photos done with Pennie. She's very professional, and was there early on our special day. She continuously checked in with my wife and I to make sure we had everything covered, and the quality of our photos are stunning, just like my beautiful wife. We couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture User7817106, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Pennie did our Wedding photos last summer and we absolute loved them. She was very helpful with all our needs. The kid's in the wedding party loved her. We highly recommend her .

Profile Picture Robert, 7/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I hired Pennie to do our wedding. She does top notch work, and is very sweet???. A friend of ours recommended her. She is very professional, uses state of the art equipment, and got our photos to us promptly. Our pictures look amazing!!!!! Thank you Pennie!!!!!

Profile Picture User7821493, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Super professional, fast turn around time, high quality clean images, with no surprises and no up-charges.
Pennie will make suggestions on what works best for lighting, background and grouping.
She is very focused with a great eye in capturing the most memorable moments of the event.
I highly recommend using Coeur d' Alene Photography for all your photography needs.

Profile Picture Charity, 5/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My hubby and I had already gotten married earlier in the day and we were searching for someone to just take some quick simple photos so we could remember our special day!
Keep in mind we were only in CDA for a day. We literally were passing through on our way to Washington just so we could get married.
As a last resort we started calling local photographers in CDA. Pennie with Coeur D Alene photography answered right away. Not only was she professional, compassionate and genuinely excited for us, that she squeezed us in at that very minute, met us at a local area and had us follow her to her shooting location.
She took many photos and various poses and had a lot of fun stories to tell us along the way. We truly felt like she cared and we felt like we had known her for years.
It is very rare that our family can spend money on luxury items such as professional photos and such. I never thought that I would have maternity or wedding photos taken!
Pennie spent more time making sure we had the perfect photos, and even incorporating our special wedding day into the maternity photos as well.
We were extremely fortunate to have found Pennie. She turned out to be a longtime friend.
She charged us one sitting fee and had great deals on the photo packages!
The photos were ready for us to view online next day and we had ample time to make decisions on our favorites. There was no pressure.
We kept in touch through Facebook so that she could ensure we received our photos and that everything was up to our standards.
You will not be disappointed with Pennie! We would be honored to have her take photos of us at any of life's events, no matter how big or small.
Pennie's photography and editing skills are beyond compare and we couldn't be more grateful for her and her friendship. You will not be disappointed. It was an experience we will never forget. THANK YOU PENNIE!!!

Profile Picture Tara, 9/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Pennie was a delight to work with! She made the process so easy and fun. Very reasonably priced and prompt with our photos. Showed up on time, had fun ideas for photo poses and was just a nice pleasure. Would use her again for any photo shoot!

Profile Picture Patty, 9/1/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Pennie was on time and professional. She captured the essence of the day in a variety of creative poses that we will cherish for a lifetime. The value compared to the quality product she produces is outstanding. Such a fair price. I would recommend her any day over other photographers because she really took the time to listen to what we wanted and expected before the event. She delivered beyond expectations.

Profile Picture Valerie, 8/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Pennie worked with me to get my special day captured forever. She was professional and thorough. She can get really creative or work within your boundaries. She is my photographer for family pictures as well. I wouldn’t think of having another photographer take my pictures.

Profile Picture Valerie, 8/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Pennie has photographed many situations for my wife and our family. She always turns out a quality product well worth the money

Profile Picture David, 8/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My experience with Pennie from Coeur d' Alene Photography was great. She's a perfectionist which is great for a photographer.

Profile Picture Melinda, 5/30/15, 1 Review
4.7

Was great to work with. We had no idea what we wanted done but she just kept taking pictures. They turned out really great!

Profile Picture Robyn, 9/5/17, 1 Review