Coby Palmer Designs

2376 East 54th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46220 Map · Phone number

About Coby Palmer Designs

We are committed to creating unique floral arrangements using only the highest quality European flowers and accent greens, making each arrangement a truly beautiful custom design.
Whether creating a gorgeous bouquet for the bride-to-be or designing a beautiful tribute to a loved one, Coby Palmer Designs exceeds all others in customer satisfaction!

• Bokay Florist
  • Lilly Lane
  • McNamara Florist

5 Reviews for Coby Palmer Designs

• ASHLEY

ASHLEY · Married on 09/20/2014

Coby is amazing! I do not know how he does it! My wedding flowers were so gorgeous, and exactly what I wanted! He worked with my budget and included all the special touches to the bouquets and extras. I could not believe how truly beautiful the arrangements were and how well he understood the theme I was wanting. I was literally blown away! His prices and amazing talents cannot be beat!

Sent on 11/02/2014
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 07/13/2013

Coby is a master! His flowers were absolutely gorgeous, and he worked tirelessly during the entire wedding to ensure everything went off without a hitch. I would highly recommend Coby Palmer to anyone!!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Kathryn · Married on 04/13/2013

Coby was amazing. He knew exactly what we wanted and worked tirelessly to make it perfect. Everyone has raved about the flowers; they were simply beautiful. Not only did Coby put together the flowers and table decorations, but he also helped us pick out table linens, found our cake topper, and added special extra touches to make our day unforgettable. I cannot say enough about him.

Sent on 07/03/2014

• 2376 East 54th Street Indianapolis, 46220 See on map
    M-F, 8 AM to 5 PM Sat, 8 AM to 12 PM
    Location of (Coby Palmer Designs)