Cluney Photo

Des Moines, IA View map
$4,175 Most Popular Price

$4,175 Most Popular Price

Cluney Photo is a Des Moines Wedding Photographer. I photograph weddings for one reason: I’m in love with love stories. When it comes to your wedding, above all else, I approach it as a storyteller: documenting moments, capturing the emotions of one of the most important days in your lifetime. I emphasize the authentic. Timeless, classic, true; I aim far more towards showing your connection and love than any current trend in wedding photography. In 30 years, I want you to look at your photographs and feel the same way you did at the wedding. I think you deserve photos of your love story that are as timeless as your love.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,575

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,175

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Negatives
Proofs
  • Kayla
    Kayla Married on 07/20/2019

Excellent & Unique

I planned my wedding outside the country and Mark was wonderful with communication. He welcomes collaboration and seems to have a genuine interest in the couple he is shooting. He put effort into getting to know us as a couple and what kind of shots we wanted..and he delivered! I'm very pleased with the photos, they are special and I will cherish them forever. Mark is a unique photographer and a lot of thought is put into each shot. At the wedding, I barely noticed he was there he was very unobtrusive!
    Taylaur Married on 09/01/2018

Best photographer ever

We hired Mark as our wedding photographer and he was incredible to work with! Our photos turned out better than we could have ever imagined. He really allowed us to be ourselves and get lost in the day with our loved ones. He also helped navigate the day for us so we had the photos we wanted while also having the best time with our family and friends. I cannot say enough good things about our experience with him.
    Katherine Married on 12/18/2016
    Alright, I know it looks like a lot of 5 stars out of 5 stars, but I am serious about each one. Mark is the most chilled out person you will ever meet. He is so calm and knows exactly what he is doing. When my fiance and I met with him, we appreciated how much he knew about weddings and how he wasn't pushing us to use him. His work really speaks for itself. His style is very artsy, which we love. He is very responsive to emails (incredibly responsive!). He handles every question or concern I throw at him like a pro. Mark is the best (and he travels!!).

Pricing

Cluney Photo Price Rates

1210 Loomis Ave. Des Moines, IA, 50315
Location of (Cluney Photo)

Cluney Photo frequently asked questions

What photography services does Cluney Photo include in the starting price?

Cluney Photo includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Prints

What photography services does Cluney Photo include in their most popular wedding package?

Cluney Photo includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Prints

What photography styles does Cluney Photo offer?

Cluney Photo offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Cluney Photo offer?

Cluney Photo offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Cluney Photo offer for wedding events?

Cluney Photo offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Negatives
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Cluney Photo and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Cluney Photo is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Des Moines for your wedding