536 Wolfskin Road, Arnoldsville, GA 30619 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Pricing

About Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm is an 1859 mansion and special event venue set amidst a 30-acre farm in Arnoldsville, Georgia, just outside of Athens. The surrounding out buildings, horse barn, pastures, pecan grove, tree-lined lanes, vineyard, perennial flower borders and formal, brick-enclosed courtyard garden all framed by an endless white fence create an event location unrivaled in beauty.

Follow Cloverleaf Farm on

Cloverleaf Farm 5
Cloverleaf Farm 6
Cloverleaf Farm 7

Emily Hall · Married on 04/27/2019

Cloverleaf and its team are the BEST. :)

I had fallen in love with Cloverleaf Farm several years ago when I saw a friend post pictures from their annual music festival, Wildwood Revival. When my husband proposed, we knew it exactly where we wanted our perfect day to be!
    When we went to tour the property for the first time, we fell in love with it. Heather is absolutely WONDERFUL. She is always quick to respond and was the best about working with our insane work schedules. She made us feel right at home and you could tell she's passionate about her work and the property.
    Planning was a BREEZE. Everyone that we worked with from catering to design was so wonderful and brought to life exactly what we had imagined. Our photos are absolutely STUNNING and we couldn't be happier with the outcome! I would 11/10 (yes, 11! :) ) recommend working with Heather at Cloverleaf. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Jen Dawson · Married on 10/20/2018

Hands down amazing

Overall experience was phenomenal. Heather, the wedding planner made the entire process so much easier! She thought of everything and really tailored the details to our vision. The food and flowers through A Divine Event turned out great! This venue can do it all! Large wedding, small wedding. Sit down dinner, cocktail style. Whatever you want! Multiple options for ceremony site, all gorgeous! The entire day was magical. I really wouldn’t have changed a thing. Every staff member I encountered was friendly and professional. You are in good hands at Cloverleaf!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Cloverleaf Farm's reply:

Jen, thank you so much for your kind words! We are so pleased that everything was as it should be on your big day, magical! Congratulations on your wedding and thank you for selecting Cloverleaf Farm and A Divine Event to be a part of your day.

Lacey · Married on 09/22/2018

I chose Cloverleaf Farm because (even in the dead of winter when I toured the property) it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL and I knew that it would be the perfect venue for me - the mix of indoor and outdoor spaces, along with the infinite number of places for photo opportunities was amazing. The house is gorgeous, is so well taken care of, and has both an antique-y feel and a contemporary style. I loved that the house, the courtyard, the front porch, the barn, and the fields gave me so many options for my outdoor ceremony and reception - the sky was truly the limit when I was making decisions and I appreciated being able to have my ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception at different locations on the grounds - the team worked hard to make it happen and make it perfect!

Aside from the venue, we also immediately fell in love with Heather, who we absolutely loved working with. We were so impressed with the A Divine Event team for making our vision come to life - especially since our vision was mostly half-baked through the year of planning, but Heather and Jenny (and the rest of the team) totally took our input and ran with it, and the day could not have been more perfect. Family and friends have not stopped talking about the venue, the flowers, the food, etc. etc. I had people writing paragraphs about the food on social media because it was THAT GOOD.

The wedding day ran absolutely seamlessly and the wedding coordinators Courtney and Mae were fantastic. My wedding started on time, exactly at 5 PM (which I think is unheard of in the wedding world) and the ceremony was perfect. Our guests drank through most of the alcohol by the end of cocktail hour, but Heather's team seamlessly handled that situation as well.

This team was so easy to work with - even when I became "that bride" and changed my mind several details a couple months out) - they are so flexible, accommodating and transparent and we couldn't have enjoyed our experience more. We highly recommend them!!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Cloverleaf Farm 8
    Cloverleaf Farm 9
    Cloverleaf Farm 10
    Cloverleaf Farm 11
    Cloverleaf Farm 12

Cloverleaf Farm's reply:

Lacey you were a pleasure to work with! Thank you so much for trusting Cloverleaf Farm and A Divine Event with your wedding day. We appreciate your business and recommendation!

Award

Cloverleaf Farm Pricing

Guests

Here's what couples with similar selections spent on this venue:

$17,089 - $29,275
Get your quote

This venue offers the below options which may impact pricing:

• Ceremony
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Cloverleaf Farm Price Rates

Cloverleaf Farm FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 15,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 12,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 15,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 12,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 8.00
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? Flexible event space
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Farm/Ranch, Garden, Historic Building, Mansion
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables, Tents, Tent Accessories
  • What months are included in your peak season? March, April, May, June, September, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, July, August

• Claire Diana Photography
    Claire Diana Photography Wedding Photographers

Weddings at Cloverleaf Farm never disappoint. The gorgeous venue, full of diverse photogenic backdrops, is a photographer's dream. And the staff is incredibly detailed & helpful at ensuring that everything comes together perfectly. I couldn't recommend this venue more highly.

• 536 Wolfskin Road Arnoldsville, GA, 30619 See on map