Cloverleaf Farm Reviews

29 | Arnoldsville, GA

29 Reviews for Cloverleaf Farm

Shelley M · Getting married on 11/11/2021

Outstanding venue!

Cloverleaf Farm is a beautiful setting! There are so many options on where to hold the ceremony, it is difficult to choose one. Heather is the event coordinator and she is TOP NOTCH- very creative!! She listened to what my daughter envisioned, then walked us through the possibilities. One of my favorite things about Cloverleaf, is that guest really get to experience the entire property during the wedding. ..ceremony under the trees, serving and bar in a beautiful 1800's home, cocktails in the courtyard, and dinner/ dancing in the barn. Beautiful!

Sent on 06/30/2020

Cloverleaf Farm's reply:

Shelley, thank you for your kind words! We love that you love so many things about Cloverleaf Farm.

Kristin · Married on 10/26/2019

Wedding of the Century!

We had a wonderful experience at Cloverleaf Farm! Heather and the staff there are professional in every way and helped make our wedding the best night of our lives! All of our guests told us that our wedding was the best they had ever been to.... from the food to the venue. Everything was perfect. We were able to use the entire venue for different parts of reception. Even with rain and colder weather threatening, Heather and team came up with a plan to make sure our guests were comfortable. The good news is... we didn't need it after all! Everything was phenomenal and we are so glad we chose to have our wedding at Cloverleaf Farm!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Cloverleaf Farm's reply:

Kristin this brings us so much joy! Working with you and Ben was an absolute pleasure and we are so happy that your event was "The Wedding of the Century!". Congratulations and Best Wishes to the two of you!
  • Kevin

Kevin Patton · Married on 10/19/2019

I was the groom

Cloverleaf Farms is an absolute amazing place to have a wedding and reception. My now wife and I set up several meeting with wedding venues and cloverleaf farms was the first we toured and we immediately knew this was our place. Heather and her staff were first class from the beginning and made this process of planning so easy. Heather worked so well with my wife and her mother to make sure no Stone was left unturned. In the days approaching the wedding we had to make some changes to the ceremony and reception due to weather and I just can’t say enough about cloverleaf farms team. The rain plan went off without a hitch and honestly my wife and I believe it was more beautiful than the original plan. They made our whole family feel at home and that meant the world to us. Heather and her team made our day so special and beautiful and we can’t thank them enough. The group at cloverleaf farms are a team of rockstars and will make your wedding day as special as ours! They are an amazing group of professionals and we truly can’t say enough about them. Heather, we thank you and your team for making our wedding day so perfect!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Cloverleaf Farm's reply:

Kevin we are still in awe of your wedding day, too! A little rain (and some more rain) didn’t stand a chance against the two of you! We are so happy that you and Anna K are so pleased with how everything came together. Thank you for choosing Cloverleaf Farm. We are honored to have been a part of your happily-ever-after! Congratulations and Best Wishes to you both!
  • Kalyn

Kalyn · Married on 10/05/2019

Gorgeous Venue, Easy Planning, Amazing Staff

Cloverleaf Farm was the absolute BEST choice we made for our wedding!!! Heather, Jenny, Logan, Savannah and everyone at A Divine Event are the ultimate dream team and made the whole process of planning our wedding such a joy and so easy. Having the venue, floral, decor, and catering all with the same company made all our decisions a breeze with so many fewer people to deal with and the results were absolutely gorgeous! The bridal and grooms suites were stunning and perfect for relaxing and getting ready the morning of and after the ceremony they set up a private table for my husband and I to eat and relax by ourselves before rejoining the festivities. I can't thank them enough for the part they played in putting together our dream wedding and would recommend them 100% to any couples looking for a beautiful venue to get married at in the Athens/North Georgia area

Sent on 10/29/2019

Cloverleaf Farm's reply:

THANK YOU Kalyn! Your wedding day was an absolute dream and we are so pleased that everything was as you had hoped it would be. Best wishes to you & Jett in your new married life together!

Emily Hall · Married on 04/27/2019

Cloverleaf and its team are the BEST. :)

I had fallen in love with Cloverleaf Farm several years ago when I saw a friend post pictures from their annual music festival, Wildwood Revival. When my husband proposed, we knew it exactly where we wanted our perfect day to be!
    When we went to tour the property for the first time, we fell in love with it. Heather is absolutely WONDERFUL. She is always quick to respond and was the best about working with our insane work schedules. She made us feel right at home and you could tell she's passionate about her work and the property.
    Planning was a BREEZE. Everyone that we worked with from catering to design was so wonderful and brought to life exactly what we had imagined. Our photos are absolutely STUNNING and we couldn't be happier with the outcome! I would 11/10 (yes, 11! :) ) recommend working with Heather at Cloverleaf. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Cloverleaf Farm's reply:

Emily thank you so much for your sweet words! We loved working with you and Cody.l, and we love Wildwood Revival, too! Thank you for sharing your story and experience. We are so excited for you in your new life together.

Jan · Married on 12/22/2018

Magical wedding experience!

My daughter got married here on September 6, 2020 after rescheduling from March due to Covid. It was a magical day. Heather and her team made everything go smoothly and it was just beautiful. Rescheduling a wedding is never fun, but again, Heather made it as easy as possible. They accommodated all of the changes that we needed to make and were so encouraging and helpful. Cloverleaf is a beautiful venue. All of our guests were so complimentary and thoroughly enjoyed themselves. It is so peaceful out in the country, and it just made the wedding the center of everything. The food was delicious and the florals were beautiful. I highly recommend a wedding at Cloverleaf. I will always treasure the memories that we made that day. Truly a mother's dream for her daughter's wedding.

Sent on 09/17/2020

Cloverleaf Farm's reply:

Thank you, Jan! Ellie and Ben's wedding was so beautiful and we are so happy to read that you are so pleased. From our planning, to culinary, to Design Studio, we are grateful to have been a part of this day. Thank you for your recommendation and best wishes to the bride and groom!

Jen Dawson · Married on 10/20/2018

Hands down amazing

Overall experience was phenomenal. Heather, the wedding planner made the entire process so much easier! She thought of everything and really tailored the details to our vision. The food and flowers through A Divine Event turned out great! This venue can do it all! Large wedding, small wedding. Sit down dinner, cocktail style. Whatever you want! Multiple options for ceremony site, all gorgeous! The entire day was magical. I really wouldn’t have changed a thing. Every staff member I encountered was friendly and professional. You are in good hands at Cloverleaf!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Cloverleaf Farm's reply:

Jen, thank you so much for your kind words! We are so pleased that everything was as it should be on your big day, magical! Congratulations on your wedding and thank you for selecting Cloverleaf Farm and A Divine Event to be a part of your day.

Lacey · Married on 09/22/2018

I chose Cloverleaf Farm because (even in the dead of winter when I toured the property) it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL and I knew that it would be the perfect venue for me - the mix of indoor and outdoor spaces, along with the infinite number of places for photo opportunities was amazing. The house is gorgeous, is so well taken care of, and has both an antique-y feel and a contemporary style. I loved that the house, the courtyard, the front porch, the barn, and the fields gave me so many options for my outdoor ceremony and reception - the sky was truly the limit when I was making decisions and I appreciated being able to have my ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception at different locations on the grounds - the team worked hard to make it happen and make it perfect!

Aside from the venue, we also immediately fell in love with Heather, who we absolutely loved working with. We were so impressed with the A Divine Event team for making our vision come to life - especially since our vision was mostly half-baked through the year of planning, but Heather and Jenny (and the rest of the team) totally took our input and ran with it, and the day could not have been more perfect. Family and friends have not stopped talking about the venue, the flowers, the food, etc. etc. I had people writing paragraphs about the food on social media because it was THAT GOOD.

The wedding day ran absolutely seamlessly and the wedding coordinators Courtney and Mae were fantastic. My wedding started on time, exactly at 5 PM (which I think is unheard of in the wedding world) and the ceremony was perfect. Our guests drank through most of the alcohol by the end of cocktail hour, but Heather's team seamlessly handled that situation as well.

This team was so easy to work with - even when I became "that bride" and changed my mind several details a couple months out) - they are so flexible, accommodating and transparent and we couldn't have enjoyed our experience more. We highly recommend them!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Cloverleaf Farm's reply:

Lacey you were a pleasure to work with! Thank you so much for trusting Cloverleaf Farm and A Divine Event with your wedding day. We appreciate your business and recommendation!

Carolina · Married on 08/11/2018

Cloverleaf Farm was such an AMAZING venue to host our wedding! There is not a single spot on the property that is not absolutely beautiful. The staff and coordinators were so helpful and you can tell they have organized hundreds of weddings. They truly make your wedding vision their priority. Ours went off without a hitch because of them!
    One perk of the venue is that they allow you and your guests to utilize the whole property including all of the grounds as well as the inside of the home for the dinner buffet and bride/groom suites- some plantation homes just use the house for looks in the background which is not the case here. The venue is very flexible with outside vendors and they give you MANY options for ceremony site, reception site, and there are limitless options for photos. Our pictures turned out AMAZING.
    We took a rain risk and chose to do the ceremony outdoors, but there is a tent option for an additional charge and the barn area is well- covered; so we felt prepared if it did rain. The food, the bar, and the staff were all amazing and we received many compliments from guests.
    Several of our guests even told us that this was the best wedding they have been to, and I believe the venue was a big factor in that. It's absolutely stunning and so inviting for guests. Cloverleaf Farm was great to work with and literally half of the cost compared to other similar venues in the area and SO SO SO much prettier than the other ones. I would recommend Cloverleaf Farm a million times to anyone who wants an Athens, GA wedding!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Cloverleaf Farm's reply:

Such a sweet review, Carolina! Thank you for sharing your kudos about your experience at Cloverleaf Farm! We are honored to have played a role in your special day and thrilled that you and Tyler, your friends and family are so pleased with the celebration! Best wishes to you both in your happily-ever-after!

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2018

The team at Cloverleaf Farm was absolutely fantastic. Our planner Heather was so responsive and helpful every single step of the way during planning and through the wedding weekend. Our day-of coordinator Savannah was great, and made sure every detail was in place and everything ran very smoothly. We worked with Jenny on our flowers and decor, and she executed everything exactly how I had imagined - the event was breathtaking and perfect. We are so happy that we chose Cloverleaf for our wedding!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Cloverleaf Farm's reply:

We are so pleased that our team fulfilled your vision for your wedding and reception! Thank you for taking the time to recognize the ladies who worked hand in hand with you to create your special day!

Maddie · Married on 05/05/2018

Everything about this venue and the team who works there was amazing! We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day!

Cloverleaf Farm's reply:

Maddie--we are so thrilled that your day was so perfect! Thank you for choosing Cloverleaf Farm and allowing us the opportunity to be a part of your happily-ever-after!

Malory · Married on 04/28/2018

Heather and the whole Clover Leaf staff are amazing. My wedding went so smooth and was exactly what we wanted. Beautiful venue that doesn’t need much docorating because it stands out by itself.

Cloverleaf Farm's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Malory! We could not agree more....Cloverleaf is stunning and we are honored that you selected our venue for your special day.

Lynna · Married on 04/21/2018

Heather, Cloverleaf Farm and everyone we came in contact with was outstanding. My daughter’s wedding could not have any better!!! It was magical! And the best part was, on the day of the event, we didn’t worry about a thing!!! We just showed up, got dressed, took pictures, got my baby married, partied and had too much fun. Heather and staff took great care of us, handled every little detail and we just enjoyed the day! I highly recommend Cloverleaf Farm and staff. We also used Jenny for flowers....beautiful and perfect! And we used the company for the food....outstanding!!! You want it done right, ask for Heather!

Cloverleaf Farm's reply:

Lynna, we are thrilled that we were able to create such a nostalgic experience for Kelsey's wedding. Creating exceptional events with remarkable memories is our goal. Congratulations on gaining a son! Here's to the lovely couple!

Kelsey · Married on 04/21/2018

I truly could not put into words how phenomenal my experience was at Cloverleaf Farm. It was truly everything I had dreamed about for a wedding. We wanted the feel of a backyard wedding close to a city where our guests could enjoy. Athens is the perfect place for our guests to adventure, eat, wander, shop and play around the wedding festivities. When it came to Cloverleaf, Heather, our venue coordinator, was professional, kind, fun and made the entire process even better. I truly had zero concerns the day of because their staff was so prepared and professional. We used Divine Events for flowers and food as well, and it was beyond perfect. Having our bridal party enjoy our time in the home before was the perfect place to relax, celebrate and soak up the beauty of the venue before the ceremony kicked off. It was important for us to have our venue and reception in one place to maximize our guest experience as we invited over 250 people, the entire Cloverleaf home was a beautiful property for our guests to explore and enjoy while we finished our photos and danced the night away. Their dinner amenities also include bonfire, pizza oven and ample space for guests of all ages to relax.

I think it's important as a bride to find a place that not only fills your dreams but is also filled with a team that genuinely wants to support and celebrate you. I think we hit the venue jackpot with Cloverleaf, and I will forever cherish this venue and these people along with the best day of our life.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Cloverleaf Farm's reply:

Kelsey, your event is one for our memory books, too! We are thrilled that you and John selected Cloverleaf and are so pleased with your event. Congratulations to you both!

Erin · Married on 03/10/2018

I felt so confident the entire planning time. They helped keep everything running smoothly and never missed a beat. I was relaxed and they also are a lot of fun to work with!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Cloverleaf Farm's reply:

Erin, you and Brent were a blast to work with as well! Congratulations to you both! We love that you are so pleased and wish you all the best in your new life together.

Alyssa · Married on 11/11/2017

Couldn't have imagined our wedding day anywhere else other than at Cloverleaf Farm! Working with Heather was absolutely amazing. I really appreciated the time she took to get to know us and what meant the most to us in the planning process. She was always available. I also loved that the florist and caterer were in-house so that also made planning super easy. In addition to Heather, having Savannah (director) and Courtney (assistant director) to work with on the day of our wedding again made everything flow perfectly. We had time to enjoy the day and spending time with our family and friends thanks to this awesome crew's hard work. Highly recommend Cloverleaf Farm if you are looking for a plantation/Southern style wedding venue.

Cloverleaf Farm's reply:

Alyssa, Thank you for taking the time to recognize our team and send the kudos that are so well deserved! You made a stunning bride, and we are thrilled to have been a part of your perfect day!

Patti · Married on 10/21/2017

I worked in and around over a hundred wedding last as a stylist and guest and this by far surpassed all my expectations! The most friendly & helpful service staff and coordinating staff I’ve ever met as well. Not one problem came up and everything was gorgeous! You get what you pay for and we got even more excellent service and our daughters dream wedding at a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend everything about Clovetleaf and A Divine Event. And Heather is one of their most valuable assets with her experience and knowledge to pull off the perfect event.

Cloverleaf Farm's reply:

Patti, we know that being on the other side of the event can be a challenge. Your professional experience and background definitely gave you a unique perspective and we are thrilled to have exceeded your expectations! Congratulations to your sweet family!

Tyler · Married on 09/24/2016

Our wedding was an absolute dream at cloverleaf! We still have guest telling us how amazing it was and what a great time they had. It is a beautiful setting for any style Wedding! We also loved working with their staff they were very organized and on top of everything.

Cloverleaf Farm's reply:

Tyler, we love that you have such sweet memories of your wedding at Cloverleaf Farm! We also love it that you pop in and say hello from time to time, it's great to be your neighbor!

Jane · Married on 05/02/2015

The venue is absolutely beautiful and the staff is great to work with in planning the big day. We got so many compliments at how smoothly the event went and how beautifully the venue was arranged. Jill and Terry are so much fun to work with and made our planning process really enjoyable!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Vivian · Married on 09/15/2013

Chris and Sam were our contact people at Cloverleaf Farm. They were amazing to work with, from beginning to end. You really could tell they cared about how our wedding was going to turn out, and are super quick in responding to emails and phone calls. The venue itself is gorgeous, we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful setting for our wedding.

Sent on 09/17/2013

Anna · Married on 09/14/2013

Best Day Ever!

Heather and Savannah along with the rest of the Cloverleaf crew went ABOVE AND BEYOND for our wedding day!! A literal tropical storm formed the day before the wedding and Heather jumped into high gear to reorganize the whole wedding since it was all supposed to be outside. I could not have imagined our day being more perfect. From the ceremony location change to moving the dinner and dancing inside the house, everything went off flawlessly due to Heather’s creativity and hard work! She even drove me in her car to the barn so I didn’t have walk even a short distance from the house in the rain! It’s obvious that Heather and her crew love what they do and truly care about their brides/grooms/families. I would recommend Cloverleaf Farm a thousand times over to anyone looking for a stress free and absolutely beautiful wedding day!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Kimberly · Married on 05/18/2013

Cloverleaf Farm is an absolutely gorgeous venue just outside Athens, Georgia. The owners who purchased the property have put lots of money and love into restoring this beautiful old horse farm. It is an exquisite venue. They have excellent taste in décor, letting the bones of the house speak for themselves and elegantly updating only what is required to make it elegant and tasteful.
    The property is rolling and lovely with huge oak trees all around and plenty of space for priceless pictures.
    We were so very delighted to have found this venue for our daughter's wedding.

Sent on 10/06/2013

Jamie · Married on 04/06/2013

Cloverleaf Farm is a beautiful, elegant location for any event. The staff is a delight with which to work, highly experienced in event planning, and executed to perfection on the day of our wedding. Their catering service is comparable to a top-ranked restaurant - we had endless positive feedback from our guests who were very impressed with the delicious dinner. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an event space in the Athens area or a elegant, southern location.

Sent on 08/16/2013

Susan · Married on 05/05/2018

Cloverleaf Farm is an amazing place! My daughter's wedding was absolutely beautiful in every way! She wanted an outdoor ceremony which made me nervous, but the whole wedding was nothing short of stunning! The grounds are gorgeous, the house is amazing, the food was delicious, and the staff was unbelievably friendly and professional. They are a venue with an in-house catering company and guide you through the whole process and every detail. Heather was a dream to work with! Jenny the florist was wonderful too and her creations beautiful! I have heard from more than one guest that it was the nicest wedding they had ever been to. The wedding day was nothing short of spectacular!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Cloverleaf Farm's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience, Susan! We are honored to have shared this day with Maddie & Eric. Working with all of you was our privilege. We wish you all the best in their new life together!