Clementine's Salon and Skincare

Denver, CO View map

Clementine’s Salon and Skincare is a bridal beauty salon located in Denver, Colorado. This salon is pleased to offer bridal clients in the Denver area with both on-site and in-salon skincare and beauty services to help you feel like your best self on your wedding day. Their goal is to highlight your natural beauty by providing clients with a relaxing and comfortable professional bridal beauty experience.

Clementine’s Salon and Skincare specializes in both on-site and in-salon bridal hairstyling and makeup application. In order to make your experience as streamlined as possible, clients will have a point of contact to organize the details of your wedding beauty experience including hair and makeup trials, stylist travel, and the timeline of your wedding day. Along with hair and makeup services, this team of stylists offers in-salon facials, permanent makeup, and waxing services. Their makeup services include airbrush makeup and false lashes, and the salon offers both consultations and trial hair and makeup services in order to help clients feel confident in their bridal look. Other hair and makeup services include:

• Blowouts
  • Natural makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Brow/lash tinting
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$275

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$89

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$275

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$275

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$125

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$60

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing
    Rachel B. Married on 06/07/2021

The most beautiful hair and makeup!!

Oh my goodness! Nicole and Stephanie did an absolutely incredible job on hair and makeup for my wedding! The trial wasn’t just about me getting a feel for the look I wanted, Nicole and Stephanie also got to know me, what my vision was for the wedding, what was important to me, and what would look good based on my hair type, facial features, etc. On wedding day, they blew it out of the park! They showed up on time (4:45am start time!) and with a smile on their faces. Highly recommend Clementines for wedding hair/makeup!!

Clementine's Salon and Skincare's reply:

Rachel, congratulations on your nuptials! Thank you for the kind words, and we are thrilled that we were able to play a part in your big day!
    Claire S. Married on 05/22/2021

Loved my experience!

I loved my experience with Clementine's! Nicole is so professional and responsive, and Sierra and Jocelyn made my mom, bridesmaids, and me feel so beautiful. I definitely feel like I got a great service for my money and wouldn't change a thing about my decision to go with Clementine's for hair and make up. 100% recommend!

Clementine's Salon and Skincare's reply:

Hi Claire! Thank you for such an amazing review. We strive to make booking your wedding hair and makeup as seamless as possible, and it's so great to hear when we've hit the nail on the head. We are honored to have provided beauty services for your big day!
  • Alla
    Alla M. Married on 09/29/2019

AMAZING work by Clementine's!

Using Clementine's for my hair and makeup during my wedding was THE BEST decision I could have made. Libby did my hair and it was perfect; Jackie did my makeup and I wouldn't have changed a single thing about it. They also did the same for my 4 bridesmaids and were able to do everything in such a timely manner. All five of us looked incredible and we owe it all to the girls at Clementine's! Not to mention, setting everything up with Nicole was seamless and fantastic!

Clementine's Salon and Skincare's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Alla! It was a pleasure working with you and we are so glad you had a stellar experience with our stylists!

2009 W. 33rd Avenue Denver, CO, 80211
720-328-3594 (1)
Location of (Clementine's Salon and Skincare)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding