North Las Vegas, NV 89031 Map · Phone number

About Clear Desire Weddings

Greetings and thank you for inquiring about Clear Desire Weddings! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! As a happily married man to the woman of my dreams (and this is no exaggeration) for over 10 years, a proud father of two young children who love life, a school counselor, a Life Coach, and a Spiritual Leader I am confident, excited and honored to add my lifetime of experience to your wedding day, however you desire.

Whether it is a short and quick ceremony, your traditional family celebration or a full wedding extravaganza, it would be my honor and joy to join you and your speicial loved one in marriage. I am experienced in custom ceremonies and vow renewals whether traditional or LGBTQ (same sex). Although I honor all paths to Life, I specialize in Spiritual, non-religious and Interfaith ceremonies.

I will listen to what your wants and needs are and create your perfect indiviualized ceremony. I can help guide you and/or your spouse in writing your perfect vows or I can create them for you. Are you joining two families and want to incorporate the children? I can create a one-of-a-kind specialized ceremonial blessing that will make your special day, special for all involved!

We are happy accommodate short notice and same day weddings, depending upon availability.

Let's make it happen! Contact Me Today!

E-Mail: http://thecleardesire.com/contact-us/

Phone: 725-222-0212

In Love and with Gratitude,

Joe Kovach

Follow Clear Desire Weddings on

jarrod and russel2
Clear Desire Weddings
This is me and my beautiful wife, Toni while on our honeymoon in Jamaica in June of 2005.
mr mrs kenned
jarrod and russel2
mr mrs kenned

19 Reviews for Clear Desire Weddings

Barbara · Married on 03/11/2017

I don't think there was a better choice made when it came to choosing Joe Kovach as the officiant for my wedding. My wedding was very small and intimate with a few friends and immediate family. From the moment I contacted Joe at Clear Desire Weddings he kept in contact with me about every detail. He made himself available to me and my husband via email, text, and phone calls. The choices he gave us for the ceremony were great and then we hashed it out and made it super personal and a beautiful memory in my mind and heart. Thank you so much Joe Kovach! You are amazing!

Molly · Married on 01/21/2017

Joe did WONDERFUL and is a great guy to be around! He was very flexible with what we wanted in our handfasting ceremony. He had never done one, but he agreed right away and put in the work to find everything about it.
    We wanted to have a non traditional wedding and that only excited him to be a part of it and help make it our own. Which he DID! We are glad to say we will never need his services again....but if we did, he would be the one we would call!;)
    Thanks Joe!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Clear Desire Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Molly, you and Jason were an absolute awesome couple to work with. Abundant blessings to you both and wishing you a life of love that outlasts all your challenges.

Erin · Married on 07/21/2016

Joe did an amazing job working with us to provide the perfect ceremony. We were able to hand pick exactly what we wanted and the wedding turned out beautiful with all his help :)

Award

Clear Desire Weddings FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 150.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 200.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? NV

• Wanda's Weddings
    Wanda's Weddings Wedding Officiants

With Clear Desire Weddings, you can count on having a wedding ceremony that is created with all heart and sound spiritual values. It's as clear as your desire, you won't be disappointed!

• Entangled Films
    Entangled Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company. We highly recommend!

• North Las Vegas, NV 89031 See on map