Classic Wedding Ensembles

Classic Wedding Ensembles

About Classic Wedding Ensembles

All kinds of music played beautifully!

We're an established string quartet (not an agency's "pick up-band") - and you can hear the difference!  With 15 years experience at over 500 events, you'll work directly with us, from planning to performance.

We specialize in playing all kinds of music, esp. rock, film & folk styles. A bride can walk down the aisle to any song she wants - if it's not on our play list, we'll learn it.

Available for social hours, dinners and parties, we perform both outdoors and inside. We can amplify for large events, or downsized to a duet or trio.

Categories: Wedding Musician

Instrumentals (2)
Learn New Songs (2)
Instrumental-Solo (1)
Reception (1)

We loved working with Lynn and the Classic Wedding Ensembles group. We had the string quartet play at our ceremony and our cocktail hour and were thrilled with how everything went. Lynn worked with me when I requested the quartet learn a new song for our ceremony and worked well with our venue coordinator too. Music at the ceremony was beautiful and well-conducted - the quartet did not immediately stop playing as soon as the bridesmaids reached their spots, but rather stopped after an appropriate place in the music so it did not sound abrupt like I have seen at other weddings. We didn't hear the cocktail hour music because we were off taking photographs, but heard from many of our guests that it was absolutely lovely and a nice transition from ceremony to reception.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 12/2/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: String-Quartet, Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs

Such an amazing group of musicians, they played beautifully and couldn't have been easier to work with. We asked them to play just for our ceremony and it really made the day, our guests loved every minute of it! Lynn was extremely kind and helpful throughout the whole planning process and when it came time for the big day, she couldn't have made it any easier. Thank you so much Classic Wedding Ensembles, we love you!!

Profile Picture Tara, 9/29/17, 3 Reviews

15 Photos

11-28-14

15 Photos

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Classic Wedding Ensembles is wonderful! A true touch of class for any event!

Lynn and her crew showed up to Deerfield Inn for one of this summer's wedding I was coordinating and designing flowers for. They were on time and played beautifully. Lynn was so easy to talk with and coordinate the timing with. They played every choice incredibly beautiful, with feeling and honestly it was just perfect. Turns out that I knew the one of the musicians. He's seen me as a lighting design for theatre before!! You can't go wrong with these very talented musicians!!

I always breathe a sigh of relief when I see a couple has hired Classic Wedding Ensembles for their event! As an officiant, I know music can be a powerful and important part of a wedding ceremony...but sadly it's often a friend who doesn't usually play for crowds, or a DJ with one more job to perform. Not so with Lynn and CWE. They are consummate musicians and professionals; always on time, always precisely on cue, and always offering something unique to each couple...whether it's The Wedding March or Taylor Swift's Shake It Off! I feel glad to be able to recommend them to my couples with complete confidence in my client's satisfaction. They are an asset to wedding professional community.

I am a wedding planner that recently hired Classic Wedding Ensembles for live music for a client wedding at their home. The guests really, really enjoyed their music. Some guests made requests, which they played, and they got so many compliments on their music! They can play contemporary pieces and classic pieces, which definitely makes them easy to recommend.

Events

Northampton, MA 01062   See On Map
413-585-0663 (phone)
Classic Wedding Ensembles is a wedding music group from Western Massachusetts. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Central Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Vermont. Classic Wedding Ensembles is a professional wedding string quartet that has been part of the Massachusetts wedding industry for over 10 years. We specialize in playing all kinds of music, inc. rock, film & folk.