4959 Palo Verde Street, Suite 103A-1, Montclair, CA 91763 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Civil Weddings CA

Civil Weddings CA is a wedding officiant service in Montclair, California, that specializes in making a couple’s union official. Providing a quick and easy process, the officiant only needs limited information in order to pronounce you and your beloved as officially married.

Services offered

Wherever you decide to have the ceremony, Civil Weddings CA can preside over it. So, whether you want to tie the knot on a beach that holds fond memories for you, in your own backyard, in a hotel, or in your favorite restaurant, this company can make it happen. All they require is: valid photo identification, birth names (if different from current), your nationalities, full names of biological parents as well as their nationalities, and a couple of other little details. Taking the hassle and stress out of officiating, Civil Weddings CA is a convenient service that maintains the distinctive nature of your noteworthy day.

Other services

Couples can opt for a confidential marriage ceremony - if they are seeking a private option. What’s more, the option to have a Spanish or bilingual ceremony is available to couples. Civil Weddings CA also offers photography packages for digital and/or printed photography - so couples can take beautiful keepsakes of the moments they became officially married.

Follow Civil Weddings CA on

dsc 0179 51 1052283

2 Reviews for Civil Weddings CA

Raymond P · Married on 02/14/2019

Affordable and accommodating

I had been looking for civil wedding locations near me and sure I found a few but customer service is definitely a big one for me and That’s exactly what I got. Alexandra was very professional and extremely observant of my necessities. Even though I had a very small budget she was able to make it work. I really like how she was very organized and definitely prepared ! Location was small but decorations complemented the room and made my guests feel cozy and relaxed. Last but not least the photography packages were extremely affordable as well .

Sent on 03/09/2019
  • User4992054 · 2+ years ago

Beautiful service

I am glad I came across Civil Wedding CA. It was definitely a blessing since I knew nothing about the civil weddings process. Alexandra made it easy to deal with the paperwork portion of our ceremony. She was very precise and detailed when it came to our ceremony. I am pleased to have tied the knot!

Sent on 03/09/2019

Civil Weddings CA FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 50.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Bilingual
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English, Spanish

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Civil Weddings CA 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 4959 Palo Verde Street, Suite 103A-1 Montclair, CA, 91763 See on map
    (909) 242-5765 (Phone number)
    By appointment only