1727 McCullough Ave NE, Huntsville, AL 35801 Map · Phone number

About Citybeatz DJ Services

Professional, licensed, and insured. Specializing in Weddings with affordable Packages. Huge music library with awesome Bose Professional Series sound equipment, We do Uplighting, Monogram Lighting, etc. And, yes, we do non-wedding events too! Check us out at Citybeatz DJ Services on Facebook! 5-Star Rated!

Follow Citybeatz DJ Services on

1d4c3f6403864bcb 1345521457527 HIP2657
Citybeatz DJ Services
DJ set-up designed specifically for Weddings and Receptions. Dual Bose L1 Towers Speaker System with...
2011123116065238
1d4c3f6403864bcb 1345521457527 HIP2657

12 Reviews for Citybeatz DJ Services

• Tgrimm

Toria · Married on 09/30/2017

We cannot say enough how much we loved having Citybeatz as our DJ. As a reviewer, I am always skeptical of 5/5 ratings, but they really were top notch. Paul responded quickly to our initial requests and made the entire process simple. He has a song checklist that lists every event that might need a song. He also edited a song we could use for the first dance! Paul could tell our crowd was into dancing, so he kept the party going. We were a bit off schedule, but he accommodated to fit our needs. Absolutely worth it!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/05/2014

More than a dj service! Absolutely perfect. So so so happy I made the choice. I will reuse this dj and recommend to everyone

Sent on 09/11/2014

Sarah · Married on 04/13/2013

Paul and Jose are wonderful! They met with me to go over the plan before the wedding and helped me make decisions that I was worried about (when to cut the cake, when to do the dances, etc). Paul is not pushy and wont force you do anything. He waits until you suggest it and then tells you what he has seen work best. LISTEN TO HIM! The day of they where perfect! He sat up without me even knowing he was there. We were at the Botanical Gardens and we were flipping it from ceremony to reception. Paul and Jose jumped right in to help without being ask!The up lighting was perfect and added the perfect touch to the venue, the music kept people on the dance floor and having fun, and Paul kept me on track. I got so caught up in talking to people that he would remind me that we needed to cut the cake, do the toast, etc. Everything was perfect thanks to them! I can't recommend them enough! Not to mention they are so reasonable!

Sent on 04/26/2013

Citybeatz DJ Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 899.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 899.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00