address, Salem, MA 01970 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Cindy Garcia Beauty

Based in Salem, Massachusetts, Cindy Garcia Beauty is a licensed wedding hairstylist and cosmetologist. When she’s not traveling to help people get ready for their wedding, this professional can be found working hard at Xiomara’s Salon in Salem. Cindy is available for weddings held all year round.

Cindy Garcia Beauty is committed to helping people feel beautiful and confident in their appearance. She is also happy to work with the wedding party. Cindy offers haircuts as well as extension application, depending on your vision for your wedding day hair. She specializes in chic updos, and strives to respect all budgets. First, she offers an initial consultation where you can discuss your ideas and visions for your wedding day look. Then, you can see how this look comes to life in a hair and makeup trial before committing to what you want for the big day.

img 5190 51 1930507 158101524489043

5 Reviews for Cindy Garcia Beauty

• Karla

Karla · Married on 09/06/2020

Hidden Gem!!!

I found Cindy accidentally and thank god for it because she made me feel and look amazing! I hired Cindy to do my hair/makeup, my mothers hair/makeup, and both of my daughters updos. First, let me start off by saying Cindy waited over an hour for us to arrive because I was extremely late running some last minute wedding errands. When we arrived she started with the girls and in less than an hour both girls looked gorgeous!! If the girls weren’t running around and touching their hair every 5 seconds I am 100% sure their hairstyle would’ve lasted the entire night. After the girls she did my mothers hair/make up which both came out amazing! My mother couldn't stop complimenting herself. When it was my turn to get beautified Cindy took extra care of how my hair came out as well as my makeup. I have never felt so effortlessly beautiful as I felt walking out of the salon.

I can't say how thankful I am for finding Cindy on top of her having the BEST prices around! I will be back for services whenever I need to get dolled up!

Sent on 09/10/2020

Nancy · Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful!

I was so happy to find Cindy for my wedding hair and makeup! She replied back to me very quickly and was very accommodating to my situation. She is very professional and reliable. She was willing to travel to me the day of my wedding to do my hair and makeup. Her prices were very reasonable and affordable. She even managed to squeeze in a hair and makeup trail appointment for me before the wedding. She traveled to my home to do my wedding hair and makeup, had all the necessary equipment and I did not have to worry about a thing. I absolutely loved everything about my look on my wedding day. I was so happy with her that I ended up going back to her for a hair dye and hair cut after my wedding.

Sent on 02/20/2020

Cindy Garcia Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 55
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 40
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 40
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 70
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 75
    $ 55
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 50
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 70
    $ 50
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Hair Removal
    Makeup
    Salon
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
    Waxing

• address Salem, MA, 01970 See on map
    Location of (Cindy Garcia Beauty)