1000 broad street, Bloomfield, NJ 07003 Map · Phone number

About Cinderella Bridez

Cinderella Bridez is a team of unified team of professionals educated and trained in cosmetology persistently pursuing further education to maintain with evolving trends in makeup & Hair artistry. We bring forth a combination of passion for beauty, dedication, skills, expertise, detail orientation and a winning attitude. While we specialize in bridal beauty, we are experienced in all areas of fashion, editorial, photography & film productions.

Cinderella Bridez is committed to using a prestigious line of skincare and cosmetics, which is ranked one of the top five in the world. Supported by scientific research and over 200 patents and patents pending. Our products consist of natural ingredients, are designed to perform and are conducive to a long lasting image of exquisiteness.

Follow Cinderella Bridez on

azs l 251 51 53643 v1
img 3390 51 53643 v1
4479861089722433536 o 51 53643 v2
img 3390 51 53643 v2
5f82f6a1 eaa3 4fd6 b0ae 227a5a2d5222 51 53643 v1
img 3388 51 53643 v1
Before & After
priya shamik alucinarte films mandarin oriental claudette montero photography sonal shah elegant affairs nyc new york columbum circle cinderella bridez web l 28 51 53643 v1
0113 51 53643 v2

180 Reviews for Cinderella Bridez

• Ronak

Ronak Rawal · Married on 08/24/2019

Ronak and Justin Wedding 8.24.19

Barbie and her team are very accommodating and professional. Barbie was extremely approachable and accessible in regards to planning out my wedding day and getting my bridesmaids ready. I truly appreciate her and her team as she got all my bridesmaids ready on time and they all looked beautiful. Thank you for assisting with making my wedding day magical. 8.24.19 was the best day of my life!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Pinal

Pinal · Married on 07/07/2019

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!

I hired Cinderella Bridez for my wedding day services. It was recommended by a friend who had her makeup done by Cinderella Bridez for her brother’s wedding. She liked Cinderella Bridez services that she had during her brother’s wedding more than the services she had by other vendor for her own bridal makeup during her wedding.

I am glade I went my friend’s recommendation and choose Cinderella Bridez for my wedding makeup. Barbie did an amazing job!! I was very happy and she made my day!! I received so many compliments from all of my family members, wedding guest and everybody who saw my pictures at my work.

I am very picky about what I like and I loved the service I got from Cinderella Bridez. Barbie worked very hard to make sure I liked my makeup and hair. She works with you to give you what you are looking for your makeup. I also had skin care appointment with her and recommended some products that really helped brighten up my skin. I recommend her 100%. I absolutely loved everything and no complains!! I would give her 10 star out of 5 if possible!!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Cinderella Bridez's reply:

Thank you for your amazing review! So happy to know you enjoyed your service. We really strive to provide the best service for our brides. We DEEPLY appreciate your kind words. Hope you have a wonderful and loving marriage.
  • Prerna

Prerna Sinha · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

When I started wedding planning, I knew make-up and hair were a top priority for me. I wanted the best team for me and, more importantly, for my family and bridesmaids — that’s how I landed on Cinderella Bridez. They did not disappoint — each team member is so talented. As the bride, I spend a huge part of my day with Barbie and it was an absolute pleasure. She did an AMAZING job with my hair and makeup, executing perfectly on the vision we had previously discussed. Beyond hair and make up, she was calming and supportive during stressful moments throughout the day. I am so grateful for her and the team! I know I will be coming back to her in the future for special moments to come.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Cinderella Bridez FAQ

• What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Fitness / Health, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What fitness/health services do you offer? Fitness Plans, Personal Training, Supplements
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 50

• PhotosMadeEz
    PhotosMadeEz Wedding Photographers

Love love love working with this co.

• Manish and Sung Photography
    Manish and Sung Photography Wedding Photographers

The Best Make-up artist I ever Work with....Strongly Recommended

• Dewdrop Special Events
    Dewdrop Special Events Wedding Planners

Dewdrop Special Events has referred our clients to Cinderella Bridez and worked with their team on several weddings over the past few years and every one of our clients was extremely impressed and happy with their work. I continue to refer them to all my clients because: 1) They are very responsive in initial contact 2) They are one of the most thorough hair/make up/skin care analysis vendors I have seen in this industry as they ask the client detailed questions well ahead of time to really understand what it is the client is looking for and what would be best suited to make them shine in their beauty on the day of their wedding 3) They add a personal touch during the trials and they include an amazing and customized skin care analysis as part of the package, which differentiates them from other vendors. 4) They follow up 6 weeks later to see how the skin care/beauty products are working 5) They are extremely organized and one of the few hair/make up vendors that actually comes early on the day of the wedding and keeps the bride on schedule and ready in well advanced time for their wedding. We would recommend Cinderella Bridez to all brides!

• 1000 broad street Bloomfield, NJ, 07003 See on map