1000 broad street, Bloomfield, NJ 07003 Map · Phone number
  • Meet the Team

About Cinderella Bridez

Cinderella Bridez is a team of unified team of professionals educated and trained in cosmetology persistently pursuing further education to maintain with evolving trends in makeup & Hair artistry. We bring forth a combination of passion for beauty, dedication, skills, expertise, detail orientation and a winning attitude. While we specialize in bridal beauty, we are experienced in all areas of fashion, editorial, photography & film productions.

Cinderella Bridez is committed to using a prestigious line of skincare and cosmetics, which is ranked one of the top five in the world. Supported by scientific research and over 200 patents and patents pending. Our products consist of natural ingredients, are designed to perform and are conducive to a long lasting image of exquisiteness.

• Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned
Follow Cinderella Bridez on

Other couples have also viewed

• Luminous Lisa Artistry
img 3390 51 53643 v2
5f82f6a1 eaa3 4fd6 b0ae 227a5a2d5222 51 53643 v1
img 3388 51 53643 v1
Before & After
priya shamik alucinarte films mandarin oriental claudette montero photography sonal shah elegant affairs nyc new york columbum circle cinderella bridez web l 28 51 53643 v1
0113 51 53643 v2
4479861089722433536 o 51 53643 v2

215 Reviews for Cinderella Bridez

Laura R. · Getting married on 09/07/2022

Hair by Ariana and Training by the CB Team

I recently attended a wedding and needed my hair to be styled. Ariana was tasked with putting my long, thick hair in an updo. Although my hair is longer than my mid-back, Ariana had no problem styling my hair in a beautiful soft and romantic updo. I absolutely loved they way it looked and it lasted all night. Not only was Ariana professional and friendly, she was also very timely and met the allotted scheduled time. I definitely recommend Ariana and will be using her in the future!

I have also received training by the Cinderella Bridez Team, in particular makeup and hair training from Barbie and Erika. Both ladies are absolutely the best!! They are talented and experienced artists that are willing to share their knowledge with others. Their training has helped me learn how to apply makeup on myself and others as well as how to style other people's hair. I recommend them if you want to learn how to apply makeup on yourself and/or others, learn how to style hair, but most importantly if you are looking for an artist for you wedding events. I cannot wait to have the Cinderella Bridez team as my glam squad for my own wedding!

Sent on 08/11/2020

Cinderella Bridez's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Laura! We are so glad to have made you happy with your look and love working with you, as well. Our team can't wait to perfect your wedding look in the future. Thank you, again, and we wish you the best of luck!

Pereen O. · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Amazing Team of MUAs!!

I booked Bhargavi pre-Covid and was so excited to have her do my hair and makeup for 3 of my wedding events. We easily set up an appt for my skincare routine, which I loved that it was included in the package.
    Unfortunately Covid hit, and we had to shorten our events to just the ceremony and a lunch reception. Once I connected with Bhargavi to tell her the new plans, she worked with me to make sure my services and all the services for my family were included. She was very flexible during the entire process. And we quickly were able to schedule my hair and makeup trial. Take it from me who knows nothing about hair and makeup, she guided me and suggested multiple looks for the day.
    Now onto the big day - Bhargavi and her team were there very early ready to start working. They were super professional the entire time, keeping their masks on and constantly spraying their equipment down. We talked and laughed the entire 3 hours of hair, makeup, and draping. For both events, I got soooo many compliments on my hair and makeup. I know for sure I made the right choice hiring Cinderella Bridez. They are an extremely talented team and I can't wait for my next event to work with them again!!

Sent on 10/05/2020

Komal · Getting married on 08/17/2021

Cinderella Bridez Review

I have used Cinderella Bridez for many of my special occasions. They do an absolutely amazing job, they are true artists in their profession. They make you feel special, comfortable and beautiful. Barbie and her team are very professional! I will only use CB for any of my makeup artist needs. I will always recommend them to my family and friends.

Sent on 08/17/2020

Cinderella Bridez's reply:

Hi Komal, thank you so much for the amazing review! We are so glad to have provided you with the best services for all occasions. We wish you the best of luck and thank you for working with Cinderella Bridez.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Cinderella Bridez FAQ

$ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 150.00
    $ 150.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Mult. Stylists
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
    Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Extensions
    Haircuts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What fitness/health services do you offer?
    Fitness Plans
    Personal Training
    Supplements

Team of Cinderella Bridez

Bhargavi Arrunategui

Bhargavi Arrunategui

Founder, Master Educator & Artist

Bhargavi also is known as “Barbie” discovered her love for fashion and makeup while attending Columbia University in New York, NY. Since attaining her degree in 2000, she pursued her interest in beauty by furthering her training at the Artistry Beauty Institute (ABI). Over the last 10+ years, Barbie has mastered the skills that place her at the top of her game in the profession of makeup and skincare & Hair Artistry. She works with Artistry cosmetics, ranked one of the top five brands in the world.

Barbie is the Founder of Cinderella Bridez, which has been on Wedding Wire’s Brides Choice awards for the past 5 years. She is a celebrity makeup artist and has worked in several prestigious fashion shows, editorial makeup, and bridal portrait photography. She has a large client base consisting of South Asian brides and is responsible for catering to the top 3% wedding market share.

She brings her dynamic personality to her work, balancing dedication and professionalism with a sense of lightness, fun, and creativity. Her calm demeanor is an asset to the often-hectic environments. By constantly learning and raising her level of expertise, she has become a fountain of knowledge within the beauty industry. Her highly influential nature, as well as vast business acumen, has been key to the very foundation of several beauticians and artists alike. Barbie has been asked to serve as a teacher, trainer, and motivator for various classes ranging from the fields of basic makeup, contouring, highlighting, to the complex world that is the business of beauty.

Her inspiring persona has not only served for uplifting her clients, but also the pupils who choose to follow her. Barbie possesses a keen sense of finding the value of each person she comes into contact with, and her ability to bring out the best in people is only matched by her belief in them. Her mentorship skills have been put to heavy practice for CB Beauty, the training division of Cinderella Bridez, which was founded with the vision of empowering and developing successful makeup artists and stylists.

Erika Garica

Erika Garica

Master Artist

Growing up Erika has always had an interest and love for the beauty industry and always knew she wanted to one day work in this field and do what she loved.

Many years ago Erika was introduced to the wonderful world of beauty by Cinderella Bridez owner Bhargavi and has continued to excel her skills through mentorship, extensive trainings and years of experience. She understands that each woman has their own individual style and collaboratively works with them to enhance their natural beauty to achieve "the look" they envisioned.

Erika has a unique style which you'll come to find incorporates some laughter with each application. Skin care, Hair styling and makeup is Erika's creative outlet and when you throw in some of her humor, it makes for the ultimate experience. She is a meaningful and valued member of the Cinderella Bridez Team and looks forward to working with you.

Laura Rios

Laura Rios

Senior West Coast Artist

As a little girl, you could find Laura painting her face with her mother's red lipsticks. Since then she began her career in the beauty industry a few years ago as an intern with Cinderella Bridez. She has grown her skills through intensive trainings, experience, and guidance.

Laura truly believes that every bride should feel like a princess on her wedding day. That begins with customizing a skincare regiment for each client and bringing to life the the vision they imagined for their makeup and hair style. Her sweet personality will create a calm and enjoyable environment for any type of special occasion.

View team

• PhotosMadeEz Wedding Photographers

Love love love working with this co.

• Manish and Sung Photography Wedding Photographers

The Best Make-up artist I ever Work with....Strongly Recommended

• Dewdrop Special Events Wedding Planners

Dewdrop Special Events has referred our clients to Cinderella Bridez and worked with their team on several weddings over the past few years and every one of our clients was extremely impressed and happy with their work. I continue to refer them to all my clients because: 1) They are very responsive in initial contact 2) They are one of the most thorough hair/make up/skin care analysis vendors I have seen in this industry as they ask the client detailed questions well ahead of time to really understand what it is the client is looking for and what would be best suited to make them shine in their beauty on the day of their wedding 3) They add a personal touch during the trials and they include an amazing and customized skin care analysis as part of the package, which differentiates them from other vendors. 4) They follow up 6 weeks later to see how the skin care/beauty products are working 5) They are extremely organized and one of the few hair/make up vendors that actually comes early on the day of the wedding and keeps the bride on schedule and ready in well advanced time for their wedding. We would recommend Cinderella Bridez to all brides!

• 1000 broad street Bloomfield, NJ, 07003 See on map
    M-F 9am-5pm
    Location of (Cinderella Bridez)