Bloomfield, NJ 07003 Map · Phone number

About Cinderella Bridez

Cinderella Bridez is a team of unified team of professionals educated and trained in cosmetology persistently pursuing further education to maintain with evolving trends in makeup & Hair artistry. We bring forth a combination of passion for beauty, dedication, skills, expertise, detail orientation and a winning attitude. While we specialize in bridal beauty, we are experienced in all areas of fashion, editorial, photography & film productions.

Cinderella Bridez is committed to using a prestigious line of skincare and cosmetics, which is ranked one of the top five in the world. Supported by scientific research and over 200 patents and patents pending. Our products consist of natural ingredients, are designed to perform and are conducive to a long lasting image of exquisiteness.

Follow Cinderella Bridez on

img 4913 51 53643

169 Reviews for Cinderella Bridez

A Rishi · Married on 10/12/2018

Perfect wedding look!

Bhargavi is incredibly talented. She did my hair and makeup for my ceremony and reception in October. As someone who generally does not wear makeup, it was very important for me to have a natural look at my wedding. Bhargavi so was kind and patient with me and she totally understood the look that I was going for. I could not be any happier with how everything turned out! Bhargavi and Fiza also did hair and makeup for my family and they were just as happy. They told me they received tons of compliments!

Also, Bhargavi was incredibly accommodating with my schedule. At the last minute I wanted another hair trial and despite her crazy schedule, she made time for me. I really appreciated it.

Cinderella Bridez are a team of talented and professional hair and makeup artists. I would 100% recommend them to anyone!

• Deborah

Deborah Thompson · Married on 09/22/2018

Pleasant and relaxing

Barbie and her team were absolutely wonderful! I was in a bridal party in which the Cinderella team wasn’t doing the bride (I decided to splurge on a good artist). My makeup was done by the lovey Kayla. I told her I rarely wear makeup and that I do not like a “cake” face. I wanted something natural but still standing out. Kayla did just that! I would 100% reccommend this team of ladies (and gent).

Reena · Married on 09/01/2018

Erika was my artist for my garba night, wedding ceremony, and reception. She was absolutely amazing! The looks she created for me were absolutely stunning. I got so many compliments all weekend. On top of that, she draped my Indian outfits and it completed my whole look. She is so sweet and kind, and is most importantly- patient. I was late getting back after my ceremony to get started on my reception look and she was so understanding. She didn’t make a big deal (which is so important when you’re running around and so stressed out). Such an awesome weekend and will definitely use Cinderella Bridez in the future!

Cinderella Bridez FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Fitness / Health, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling
  • What fitness/health services do you offer? Fitness Plans, Meal Plans, Supplements
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10

• PhotosMadeEz
    PhotosMadeEz Wedding Photographers

Love love love working with this co.

• Manish and Sung Photography
    Manish and Sung Photography Wedding Photographers

The Best Make-up artist I ever Work with....Strongly Recommended

• Dewdrop Special Events
    Dewdrop Special Events Wedding Planners

Dewdrop Special Events has referred our clients to Cinderella Bridez and worked with their team on several weddings over the past few years and every one of our clients was extremely impressed and happy with their work. I continue to refer them to all my clients because: 1) They are very responsive in initial contact 2) They are one of the most thorough hair/make up/skin care analysis vendors I have seen in this industry as they ask the client detailed questions well ahead of time to really understand what it is the client is looking for and what would be best suited to make them shine in their beauty on the day of their wedding 3) They add a personal touch during the trials and they include an amazing and customized skin care analysis as part of the package, which differentiates them from other vendors. 4) They follow up 6 weeks later to see how the skin care/beauty products are working 5) They are extremely organized and one of the few hair/make up vendors that actually comes early on the day of the wedding and keeps the bride on schedule and ready in well advanced time for their wedding. We would recommend Cinderella Bridez to all brides!

• Bloomfield, New Jersey, 07003 See on map