1000 broad street, Bloomfield, NJ 07003 Map · Phone number

About Cinderella Bridez

Cinderella Bridez is a team of unified team of professionals educated and trained in cosmetology persistently pursuing further education to maintain with evolving trends in makeup & Hair artistry. We bring forth a combination of passion for beauty, dedication, skills, expertise, detail orientation and a winning attitude. While we specialize in bridal beauty, we are experienced in all areas of fashion, editorial, photography & film productions.

Cinderella Bridez is committed to using a prestigious line of skincare and cosmetics, which is ranked one of the top five in the world. Supported by scientific research and over 200 patents and patents pending. Our products consist of natural ingredients, are designed to perform and are conducive to a long lasting image of exquisiteness.

Follow Cinderella Bridez on

azs l 251 51 53643 v1
img 3390 51 53643 v1
4479861089722433536 o 51 53643 v2
img 3390 51 53643 v2
5f82f6a1 eaa3 4fd6 b0ae 227a5a2d5222 51 53643 v1
img 3388 51 53643 v1
Before & After
priya shamik alucinarte films mandarin oriental claudette montero photography sonal shah elegant affairs nyc new york columbum circle cinderella bridez web l 28 51 53643 v1
0113 51 53643 v2

179 Reviews for Cinderella Bridez

• Pinal

Pinal · Married on 07/07/2019

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!

I hired Cinderella Bridez for my wedding day services. It was recommended by a friend who had her makeup done by Cinderella Bridez for her brother’s wedding. She liked Cinderella Bridez services that she had during her brother’s wedding more than the services she had by other vendor for her own bridal makeup during her wedding.

I am glade I went my friend’s recommendation and choose Cinderella Bridez for my wedding makeup. Barbie did an amazing job!! I was very happy and she made my day!! I received so many compliments from all of my family members, wedding guest and everybody who saw my pictures at my work.

I am very picky about what I like and I loved the service I got from Cinderella Bridez. Barbie worked very hard to make sure I liked my makeup and hair. She works with you to give you what you are looking for your makeup. I also had skin care appointment with her and recommended some products that really helped brighten up my skin. I recommend her 100%. I absolutely loved everything and no complains!! I would give her 10 star out of 5 if possible!!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Prerna

Prerna Sinha · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

When I started wedding planning, I knew make-up and hair were a top priority for me. I wanted the best team for me and, more importantly, for my family and bridesmaids — that’s how I landed on Cinderella Bridez. They did not disappoint — each team member is so talented. As the bride, I spend a huge part of my day with Barbie and it was an absolute pleasure. She did an AMAZING job with my hair and makeup, executing perfectly on the vision we had previously discussed. Beyond hair and make up, she was calming and supportive during stressful moments throughout the day. I am so grateful for her and the team! I know I will be coming back to her in the future for special moments to come.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Kesha · Married on 05/26/2019

Nothing short of an incredible team!

I chose Bhargavi/Cinderella Bridez to do my garba, wedding and reception and the team to do my mom, mother-in-law and bridal party and it was one of the best decisions I have made! Before I even got engaged, I knew I wanted to go with Cinderella Bridez because they had done all my husband’s best friends for their weddings and baby showers and they had nothing but great things to say about Bhargavi and her team!
    I booked CB a few weeks after I got engaged. When I first met with Bhargavi, she was so kind and considerate and listened to what I had to say about my thoughts on the looks. Because I don’t usually wear makeup on a daily basis, I didn’t want anything out of the ordinary and that didn’t make me feel like myself. Bhargavi reassured me that everything would be perfect and that’s exactly, if not even more, what it was! During my trial, Bhargavi went out of her way to show me a few other hairstyles that I didn’t even ask for and one of them was what I went with for the garba and it looked amazing!
    Throughout the whole process, Bhargavi was so helpful in figuring out details on each event for myself and the moms and it made me feel so stress free! As we got closer to the day, it was very reassuring to know that Bhargavi and our coordinators were able to figure out all the timings to get 17 people ready the morning of the wedding and I didn’t even need to get involved. When I asked Bhargavi if she needed anything from me, she’d always say not to worry about anything and that she will handle it. It made it feel like I was working with more of a friend than a vendor.
    The day of the wedding, all the bridesmaids looked beyond amazing with the hair that the CB team had done! The bridesmaids had a great time getting ready with the CB team and were so happy with their looks. Moreover, I didn’t feel any nervousness at all throughout the whole day when I was getting ready because Bhargavi (and her intern/daughter) made me feel so relaxed and told me to just enjoy the day! Not only was Bhargavi able to get me ready ahead of schedule, but also took her time to take some pictures and show me how they looked in certain lighting and then fixed the smallest things that I didn’t even realize last minute! After our first look, I asked Bhargavi to come by to see if anything got messed up and she left where she was to come and fix everything up perfectly and made sure I was comfortable. And more than anything, Natalia and Iberkis made both the moms feel so incredibly comfortable in their looks and they both were so happy with how their hair and makeup came out! They were so patient and made sure the moms got exactly what they felt would look good on them and my husband and I were so thankful to the CB team for this as we wanted to make sure the moms were happy! Lol and we can’t forget the dads that Bhargavi also did some last-minute touch ups on that made them feel like they were a part of it too! Bhargavi not only made sure I was looked perfect for the big day, but also our parents and my husband as well. Bhargavi and the CB team were so friendly the day of to my husband and the whole family, which made everyone feel so comfortable with them. I’ve never felt so comfortable with my hair and makeup done without having to worry about if it’ll look too much or too less. I was so happy that I was able to leave it all up to Bhargavi and she let me trust her on making sure everything was perfect and everything ended up being beyond perfect!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Cinderella Bridez FAQ

• What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 150.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Fitness / Health, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What fitness/health services do you offer? Fitness Plans, Personal Training, Supplements
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 50

• PhotosMadeEz
    PhotosMadeEz Wedding Photographers

Love love love working with this co.

• Manish and Sung Photography
    Manish and Sung Photography Wedding Photographers

The Best Make-up artist I ever Work with....Strongly Recommended

• Dewdrop Special Events
    Dewdrop Special Events Wedding Planners

Dewdrop Special Events has referred our clients to Cinderella Bridez and worked with their team on several weddings over the past few years and every one of our clients was extremely impressed and happy with their work. I continue to refer them to all my clients because: 1) They are very responsive in initial contact 2) They are one of the most thorough hair/make up/skin care analysis vendors I have seen in this industry as they ask the client detailed questions well ahead of time to really understand what it is the client is looking for and what would be best suited to make them shine in their beauty on the day of their wedding 3) They add a personal touch during the trials and they include an amazing and customized skin care analysis as part of the package, which differentiates them from other vendors. 4) They follow up 6 weeks later to see how the skin care/beauty products are working 5) They are extremely organized and one of the few hair/make up vendors that actually comes early on the day of the wedding and keeps the bride on schedule and ready in well advanced time for their wedding. We would recommend Cinderella Bridez to all brides!

• 1000 broad street Bloomfield, NJ, 07003 See on map