Cinderella Bridez Reviews

180 Reviews for Cinderella Bridez

• Ronak

Ronak Rawal · Married on 08/24/2019

Ronak and Justin Wedding 8.24.19

Barbie and her team are very accommodating and professional. Barbie was extremely approachable and accessible in regards to planning out my wedding day and getting my bridesmaids ready. I truly appreciate her and her team as she got all my bridesmaids ready on time and they all looked beautiful. Thank you for assisting with making my wedding day magical. 8.24.19 was the best day of my life!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Cinderella Bridez's reply:

Thank you Ronak for your wonderful review! Cinderella Bridez takes pride into providing exceptional service for all our brides. Thank you again for selecting us to be apart of your big day.
  • Pinal

Pinal · Married on 07/07/2019

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!

I hired Cinderella Bridez for my wedding day services. It was recommended by a friend who had her makeup done by Cinderella Bridez for her brother’s wedding. She liked Cinderella Bridez services that she had during her brother’s wedding more than the services she had by other vendor for her own bridal makeup during her wedding.

I am glade I went my friend’s recommendation and choose Cinderella Bridez for my wedding makeup. Barbie did an amazing job!! I was very happy and she made my day!! I received so many compliments from all of my family members, wedding guest and everybody who saw my pictures at my work.

I am very picky about what I like and I loved the service I got from Cinderella Bridez. Barbie worked very hard to make sure I liked my makeup and hair. She works with you to give you what you are looking for your makeup. I also had skin care appointment with her and recommended some products that really helped brighten up my skin. I recommend her 100%. I absolutely loved everything and no complains!! I would give her 10 star out of 5 if possible!!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Cinderella Bridez's reply:

Thank you for your amazing review! So happy to know you enjoyed your service. We really strive to provide the best service for our brides. We DEEPLY appreciate your kind words. Hope you have a wonderful and loving marriage.
  • Prerna

Prerna Sinha · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

When I started wedding planning, I knew make-up and hair were a top priority for me. I wanted the best team for me and, more importantly, for my family and bridesmaids — that’s how I landed on Cinderella Bridez. They did not disappoint — each team member is so talented. As the bride, I spend a huge part of my day with Barbie and it was an absolute pleasure. She did an AMAZING job with my hair and makeup, executing perfectly on the vision we had previously discussed. Beyond hair and make up, she was calming and supportive during stressful moments throughout the day. I am so grateful for her and the team! I know I will be coming back to her in the future for special moments to come.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Kesha · Married on 05/26/2019

Nothing short of an incredible team!

I chose Bhargavi/Cinderella Bridez to do my garba, wedding and reception and the team to do my mom, mother-in-law and bridal party and it was one of the best decisions I have made! Before I even got engaged, I knew I wanted to go with Cinderella Bridez because they had done all my husband’s best friends for their weddings and baby showers and they had nothing but great things to say about Bhargavi and her team!
    I booked CB a few weeks after I got engaged. When I first met with Bhargavi, she was so kind and considerate and listened to what I had to say about my thoughts on the looks. Because I don’t usually wear makeup on a daily basis, I didn’t want anything out of the ordinary and that didn’t make me feel like myself. Bhargavi reassured me that everything would be perfect and that’s exactly, if not even more, what it was! During my trial, Bhargavi went out of her way to show me a few other hairstyles that I didn’t even ask for and one of them was what I went with for the garba and it looked amazing!
    Throughout the whole process, Bhargavi was so helpful in figuring out details on each event for myself and the moms and it made me feel so stress free! As we got closer to the day, it was very reassuring to know that Bhargavi and our coordinators were able to figure out all the timings to get 17 people ready the morning of the wedding and I didn’t even need to get involved. When I asked Bhargavi if she needed anything from me, she’d always say not to worry about anything and that she will handle it. It made it feel like I was working with more of a friend than a vendor.
    The day of the wedding, all the bridesmaids looked beyond amazing with the hair that the CB team had done! The bridesmaids had a great time getting ready with the CB team and were so happy with their looks. Moreover, I didn’t feel any nervousness at all throughout the whole day when I was getting ready because Bhargavi (and her intern/daughter) made me feel so relaxed and told me to just enjoy the day! Not only was Bhargavi able to get me ready ahead of schedule, but also took her time to take some pictures and show me how they looked in certain lighting and then fixed the smallest things that I didn’t even realize last minute! After our first look, I asked Bhargavi to come by to see if anything got messed up and she left where she was to come and fix everything up perfectly and made sure I was comfortable. And more than anything, Natalia and Iberkis made both the moms feel so incredibly comfortable in their looks and they both were so happy with how their hair and makeup came out! They were so patient and made sure the moms got exactly what they felt would look good on them and my husband and I were so thankful to the CB team for this as we wanted to make sure the moms were happy! Lol and we can’t forget the dads that Bhargavi also did some last-minute touch ups on that made them feel like they were a part of it too! Bhargavi not only made sure I was looked perfect for the big day, but also our parents and my husband as well. Bhargavi and the CB team were so friendly the day of to my husband and the whole family, which made everyone feel so comfortable with them. I’ve never felt so comfortable with my hair and makeup done without having to worry about if it’ll look too much or too less. I was so happy that I was able to leave it all up to Bhargavi and she let me trust her on making sure everything was perfect and everything ended up being beyond perfect!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/25/2019

Best of the best in makeup and hair!

After visiting several venues and not feeling interested in any of them, my now-husband and I decided to visit The Grove on a whim. We didn't have high hopes originally, but working with Andrew and everyone else at The Grove was an absolute pleasure. Andrew made sure that every detail was covered and everything was done to our liking. He was easy to reach out to and he made sure everything was perfect for our big day! We received nothing but great compliments from all of our guests, from the amazing cocktail hour, to the delicious meals served, to the overall beautiful venue - we could not have asked for anything better. Highly recommend The Grove!

I was looking for a makeup and hair team for my wedding. I first saw Cinderella Bridez through instagram. I had gone to two different makeup trials with other makeup artists and I wasn't happy with the results, so CB was my third try. I did not personally know anyone who tried them, but I just decided to give it a try after seeing their posts on Instagram. Meeting Bhargavi for the first time instantaneously gave me a great feeling, and after she did my makeup trial, I was blown away. I didn't even have to explain to her what I was looking for, she knew exactly how to make my features stand out beautifully. For my engagement, I had Laura do my hair and makeup and I received so many compliments! For my wedding day, Bhargavi did my hair and makeup and her assistants did all my bridesmaids, my mom, and my mother-in-law. They did a fantastic job and we all received so many compliments. I highly recommend them and I can't wait to work Bhargavi, Laura, and the rest of her team in the future!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Priya · Married on 05/11/2019

Hair/Makeup/Draping

I hired Cinderella Bridez for my hair/makeup/draping for my sangeet/wedding/reception, along with hair/makeup/draping for my Mother/MIL for our wedding/reception. Overall, we had a great experience! In terms of scheduling, Barbie was always very responsive to emails and texts, and she was incredibly flexible in helping me schedule my hair/makeup trial (I was even able to do it on a Saturday as I live really far away, and I even had to change the time at short notice due to a snowstorm. Barbie was super accommodating and I really appreciated that).

My hair/makeup artist was Laura, who was AWESOME. I really loved all of the looks that she did, and honestly I felt very comfortable with her suggestions. She knew what I wanted, but also wasn't afraid to tell me what could enhance my appearance. She was also incredibly open to any suggestion that I had. I was very happy with my hair/makeup/draping for all of my events, and my friends also commented on how great I looked! I also really enjoyed spending time with Laura. It's always great to have a very calming and sweet person with you on the morning of your wedding, and I found Laura to be just that. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Avni

Avni · Married on 04/20/2019

Great company and make up artists!

I used CB for myself, my mother, and my 2 sisters my entire wedding weekend (Friday night Garba, Saturday wedding, and reception). They both did a phenomenal job with my entire family’s hair and makeup. Between my two sisters and my mom I knew it would be a challenge to create 3 distinct looks for each of us throughout the wedding weekend and they rose to the challenge. I’ve never felt so pampered and both Bhargavi and Fiza were cheerful and ready to go even at 4:30am! We’ve all gotten so many compliments on our appearances from friends and family but even more importantly each of us felt we looked our best the entire weekend.

Sent on 05/09/2019

A Rishi · Married on 10/12/2018

Perfect wedding look!

Bhargavi is incredibly talented. She did my hair and makeup for my ceremony and reception in October. As someone who generally does not wear makeup, it was very important for me to have a natural look at my wedding. Bhargavi so was kind and patient with me and she totally understood the look that I was going for. I could not be any happier with how everything turned out! Bhargavi and Fiza also did hair and makeup for my family and they were just as happy. They told me they received tons of compliments!

Also, Bhargavi was incredibly accommodating with my schedule. At the last minute I wanted another hair trial and despite her crazy schedule, she made time for me. I really appreciated it.

Cinderella Bridez are a team of talented and professional hair and makeup artists. I would 100% recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Deborah

Deborah Thompson · Married on 09/22/2018

Pleasant and relaxing

Barbie and her team were absolutely wonderful! I was in a bridal party in which the Cinderella team wasn’t doing the bride (I decided to splurge on a good artist). My makeup was done by the lovey Kayla. I told her I rarely wear makeup and that I do not like a “cake” face. I wanted something natural but still standing out. Kayla did just that! I would 100% reccommend this team of ladies (and gent).

Sent on 11/15/2018

Reena · Married on 09/01/2018

Erika was my artist for my garba night, wedding ceremony, and reception. She was absolutely amazing! The looks she created for me were absolutely stunning. I got so many compliments all weekend. On top of that, she draped my Indian outfits and it completed my whole look. She is so sweet and kind, and is most importantly- patient. I was late getting back after my ceremony to get started on my reception look and she was so understanding. She didn’t make a big deal (which is so important when you’re running around and so stressed out). Such an awesome weekend and will definitely use Cinderella Bridez in the future!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Becky · Married on 08/11/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!!

I had the pleasure of having Bhargavi as my hair/makeup artist on my wedding day and she did suchhhhh an amazing job. To be honest I wasn’t initially going to book them because their prices were out of my price range but Bhargavi worked with me and it was SOOO worth everything. Not only do you get perfect hair/makeup with top notch products, but you get skin care 101 too! My skin changed significantly after used the artistry hydra products she introduced me too and people have noticed too. I still use it now hehe :) my bridesmaids loved the other assistant artists as well so shoutout to them too!! My hair/makeup was more than I could’ve imagined on my wedding day and I recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Ayrushi · Married on 07/21/2018

I am Very happy that I chose Cinderellabridez for my big day. I had Erika for my garba, wedding and reception. I absolutely loved working with her! She is funny, punctual, a perfectionist and she did an amazing job. I was very happy with all of my looks. I requested a messy fishtail for my garba and it was perfect. She paired this look with some Loud lashes and a bold lip color and I was ready to dance the night away. For the wedding, we went with a more subtle look and loose curl bun which was absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait for the pictures. I'm very self conscious about my skin due to some scarring from acne from my early years but the amount and type of makeup she used made my skin look more even tone. Erika is a true professional who knows her products and techniques well. I also had a fairly large bridal party and everyone was really happy with the service with the rest of the Team!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/30/2018

Bhargavi is Amazing!

Wedding planning can be extremely stressful, but my makeup artist was one thing I did not have to worry about. I had the pleasure of working with Bhargavi for my Garba, Wedding, and Reception wedding looks, and I could not be happier with my choice. She was so sweet, fun, accommodating, flexible, responsive, and talented! I loved that she listened to me and helped me achieve a natural glowing look.

It is tough to find someone who not only can do soft glam and dramatic looks, so I would suggest booking her because she can do it all! She was extremely attentive and provided lots of suggestions which ultimately helped me achieve the look I was going for.

She has been in this business for a long time, and I can safely say she knows what she is doing. I plan to book her for any future events of mine, and hope you do too!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Manisha · Married on 06/16/2018

Bridal and Bridal Party Makeup

Cinderellabridez is a excellent team of women that do a fabulous job. I hired Bhargavi to do my wedding and pre wedding event make up. She did a wonderful job in making me feel like a queen. The whole process went so smooth from start to finish and every look was unique in it's own way. She really does have magic in her hands! My bridal party also hired the ladies of Cinderellabridez to get them ready the morning of and once again Bhargavi and her team did a beautiful job in getting the girls ready, not to mention the makeup look and hair lasted through the whole day!! These girls are the best! So happy with the service they provided for me and my bridal party!!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Alyssa · Married on 12/01/2017

The process to find people who help you look your best on your wedding day can be frustrating. Luckily for me, a friend recommended Cinderella Bridez. I wanted a company that did a great job in both hair and makeup, and they did just that. This group of women did such a fantastic job with my bridal party. They were attentive to the style I was going for and how to adjust it perfectly for each girl. And the finished look appeared flawless!

What stood out from the group was none other than Bhargavi "Barbie", the company's founder. From the beginning of our meeting her positive vibe and insight had eased my anxiety. She gave beauty tips and life tips as well! (Something I needed.) While we were getting ready the day of, I was overwhelmed and nervous. Certain things and personal issues I was fixated on, but Barbie relaxed my mind. When there was a problem that came up, I would look to Barbie for her advice. She was able to take care of the issues (not at all related to hair or makeup), while she was getting me ready. How amazing!! Barbie wanted to make sure that my wedding details were to my liking. I cannot tell you how much she went above and beyond for me. It truly means so much when your big day is handled professionally as well as with genuine support and care.

Thank you, Cinderella Bridez, for making this day go as smoothly as possible. Barbie, your words and actions will always be remembered and appreciated. Thank you for the your reassurance. You truly helped me enjoy my wedding day!!!!

With Love and appreciation,
    Alyssa S.
    Wedding Day Friday Dec. 1, 2017

Sent on 01/09/2018

Karishma · Married on 09/30/2017

I had Bhargavi for all of my wedding events and she was absolutely amazing. She really listens to what you want and what you are looking for and was able to do such great work! She goes above and beyond her duties for her clients, for example I had a nail catastrophe and Bhargavi sprang into action calling everyone in her network to make sure it was fixed. She made the whole weekend stress free, fun and most importantly delivered great quality of work!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Rena · Married on 09/23/2017

Flawlessly Amazing!

Barbie & her team were amazing! Barbie did an absolute amazing job making me feel like the prettiest girl in the room! The make-up was flawless & light which is perfect because the dress weighs a ton! She is also very punctual. Her and her team were ready to go at the agreed upon time!
    Thank you so much for making me look flawless!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Juli · Married on 09/10/2017

First I want to say that everyone needs Cinderella brides everyday in their lives! Barbie and her team laura, gerardy and arianna did an amazing job getting me and my bridal ready in a timely manner for my wedding! Gerardys draping skills are the best I've ever seen--more than perfect! Arianna has amazing hair style skills and Laura was perfect with the make up skills. Barbie was only focused on myself and she took her time and made sure I looked flawless! She was right there whenever I need a quick fix/touch up etc. Everything was perfect, I defiantly felt like a princess!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/27/2017

Cinderella Bridez was incredible! Barbie, Laura and team made me feel comfortable and at ease from the time of booking my makeup trial to the very end of my wedding day. Laura Rios was my makeup artist and I cannot say enough good things about her. She listened to all my requests and did an absolutely amazing job on my hair and makeup. She was very attentive and did not rush anything, including my makeup trial. She is easy to talk to, professional and a very skilled makeup artist. I got tons of compliments all day on both of my wedding day looks. I highly recommend Cinderella Bridez and would definitely use them again for parties and other events. Thank you so much, Laura and team!!!

Sent on 08/31/2017

sonam · Married on 08/27/2017

Bhargavi and her team took care of myself (the bride), 8 bridesmaids , + 4 family members. First of all - Bhargavi herself is extremely knowledagrable and takes the time to listen to what you want & what look you feel most comfortable with.

She did an amazing job on my wedding day for both it ceremony hair and make up. I am still getting so many compliments. I wanted a "natural" & subtle look and she made sure to provide it. I loved it !!

The night before my wedding - Krishma a senior member of Bhargavi's team did my hair and make up. I was hesitant at first but Bhargavi reassured me that Krishma is amazing - and she indeed was! Absolutely loved my hair and make up the night before

Lastly - Bhargavi's team is great. They did hair and make up for people ranging from the age of 27 to 50+... and everyone was happy. Her team also listens to all the clients and makes sure to make sure the person is happy at the end.

Thank you Bhargavi for making me and my whole fam + bridal party look amazing!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Sonia · Married on 08/19/2017

A huge thank you to Bhargavi, Priya and the entire Cinderella bridez team for all their hard work and professionalism! I worked with cinderella bridez for my wedding and reception and was beyond happy with their service! Their hair, makeup, and draping was absolutely flawless and was exactly what I always imagined for my big day! Not only did Bhargavi provide me with a hair and makeup trial, but she also taught me about skin care, which I will forever carry with me! The team was extremely easy and fun to work with! Thank you so much for making me feel beautiful on my special day!!

Sent on 10/30/2017
  • F

Falguni · Married on 08/05/2017

Erika was amazing!!! She was always friendly and professional from the first day I met her. She did my hair and makeup for my wedding and reception. I was more than pleased for both looks as Erika really outdid herself.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Khyati · Married on 08/04/2017

I first worked with Cinderella Bridez 5 years ago for my brothers wedding, and I was instantly wow'ed! Fast forward to my wedding this past summer, and there was no question about who I wanted to do my hair and make-up. I couldn't wait to work with Cinderella Bridez again because they truly make me look and feel like royalty! There is no anxiousness about how I will look and if I will like the finished product, I know I can trust the team to make me feel my best, and I absolutely did for my wedding events! Every look was phenomenal and I felt so glamorous. Exactly how one wants to feel during her wedding! Not to mention how stress-free it was working with them team. From beginning to end, Barbie and her team were extremely friendly, professional and made the process of working with them fun!

Sent on 01/09/2018

monica · Married on 05/14/2017

Cinderella Bridez was one of THE BEST choices I made when planning my wedding. I am not a girl who uses much makeup on a daily basis and so was definitely very picky when choosing a MUA that would be able to get my vision of looking my best but without caking on too much makeup. Cinderella Bridez and in particular my MUA (Barghavi AKA Barbie) was the ABSOLUTE BEST. She is professional but yet so caring as if it a member of her own family's wedding in insuring that you are happy with your look at all times. She definitely cultivates a friendship out of the time that you are coordinating with her and will always be willing to help. I also hired multiple members of the team to get my Mom, MIL and bridesmaids ready. They are just as amazing and have so much fun with their clients. If as a bride you want to have ZERO stress about how your hair and makeup will come out then definitely go with Cinderella Bridez. You can sit there on your wedding day and actually enjoy every moment knowing your visions will become reality!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/15/2016

Truly I don't know where to start when it comes to this PHENOMENAL company! Bhargavi was one of the easiest and sweetest people/vendors I worked with in relation to my entire wedding! Setting up a trial was a breeze and I entrusted her to go ahead and pick my hair and makeup artist and when I tell you she should go into hair and makeup match making I mean it! Laura was my hair and make-up artist and from the minute I met her we had an instant connection which I feel is extremely important for something like your hair and makeup for your wedding day. She catered to all my needs, I ask her a thousand questions as she went like she was google and she answered each and every one of them with the most wonderful smile! Come the day of the wedding she created an atmosphere of joy and when I say my entire family loved her I mean the ENTIRE family. Laura you are truly the best!!! To Cinderella Bridez and the whole team who made my wedding the best day of my life, I can't say thank you enough! I would recommend this company to any and every bride! Love you all so much!

Sent on 04/14/2017