421 Fairfield Avenue, Bellevue, KY 41073 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 51

About Maura Bassman Event

Cincy Weddings by Maura is a wedding consulting business which combines several years of experience with creativity, professionalism and enthusiasm to create seamless events. We take pride in our hands-on approach which allows clients and their family members to enjoy the engagement process and focus on the marriage. We offer everything from "getting started" packages to full-service wedding planning.

cincyweddingsbymaura.com

Follow Maura Bassman Event on

acfce86c5c0284b1 1465868506297 cook 0383
acfce86c5c0284b1 1465868506297 cook 0383

• Videos 1

11 Reviews for Maura Bassman Event

Jack · Married on 05/06/2017

Maura is One of the Best in the Business! May 6th, 2017 I attended at Wedding Reception at the Renaissance Hotel in Cincinnati, Ohio. This was absolutely the most fun I have ever had at a wedding reception. Maura with Cincy Weddings did a fabulous job scripting the flow of events. Everything the entire evening ran smoothly. There was always something keeping your attention all night. She is not only wonderful to work with, Maura was exceptional at working with the vendors. I personally know she put out a "Fire" that no one even knew about! She is very on top of things. We would highly recommend Cincy Weddings by Maura to anyone wanting a First Class Wedding Planner service.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Allison · Married on 09/10/2016

I cannot say enough about how amazing Maura is. My fiance and I are paying for our wedding ourselves, so we are on a very strict budget. We thought utilizing Maura's services would help us organize and stick to a budget.

Maura's services are worth every dime! Her rates are extremely reasonable, and she knows the wedding industry inside and out. She has provided us with hours of invaluable advice regarding the realistic cost of certain goods and services (how much do cakes ACTUALLY cost, how much will I ACTUALLY spend on an open bar), and has provided us with a large list of vendors that fit in our price range. She has fantastic ideas about how to best use your money to create your wedding that suits you best.

We couldn't be happier with Maura's services and I am confident that hiring her has already saved us money and will continue to save us money!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Abigail · Married on 09/03/2016

I would give Maura and her team more stars if I could. She really made our wedding day dream a reality. My husband and I had a longer engagement (19 months) and Maura was one of the very first vendors that we booked. I will be the first to admit that I am not always the easiest to deal with because of my work schedule and my anxious disposition. Maura made us feel like she had everything under control from the very beginning. She and her team are there to help with it all from selecting your vendors, confirming everything leading up to, and of course Day-of coordination. I truly do not think that my wedding could have happened without Maura. I would recommend her to any Bride with any budget-- she has packages to meet your needs and your wallet. She was literally the best and easiest decision I made with the wedding other than finding my husband. :)

Sent on 11/01/2016

Maura Bassman Event FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 5

• Queen City Vignette
    Queen City Vignette Photo Booths

Maura is an absolute delight to work with. This young lady will connect you to all the best vendors and see to it that not a detail is left untouched. She really will deliver your perfect day!

• 421 Fairfield Avenue Bellevue, KY, 41073 See on map