28 eswin st, Cincinnati, OH 45218 · Phone number · Visit website

About Cincinnati Wedding Hair & Makeup

Timesless Style:

I’m so thankful I was able to find a profession that connects two of my lifelong passions: fashion and design. My style is rooted in a deep, passionate, and lifelong commitment to fashionable comfort and luxury. In 2006, I decided to turn my passion into a reality by joining the fashion industry as a professional. Have any questions? Feel free to get in touch.

What I provide:

I’m happy to provide a variety of services for my clients. With a compassionate and personalized approach, I guarantee you’ll be satisfied with the results. Take a look below to learn more about all that I have to offer.

1-On-1 Session

I work very closely with my clients from the beginning to ensure I understand their exact needs, timeline and any other important details. Book this service today to learn more about what I provide.

Pre Trial

As one of my most popular services, these appointments tend to fill up very quickly. If you’re interested, I recommend booking as soon as possible. And of course feel free to reach out with questions!

photo 2019 02 15 08 12 36 51 1061065 1560604575
Elegant Updo
Elegant Updo
photo 2019 02 15 08 12 36 51 1061065 1560604575

Cincinnati Wedding Hair & Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.90
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00