Cielo Blu Barn

9155 141st Avenue, Fellsmere, FL 32948 Map · Phone number

About Cielo Blu Barn

Cielo Blu Barn is a new 4,000 square foot covered event venue located on the Treasure Coast/Space Coast border in Florida. We have an outdoor seating area on rustic benches, beautiful lighting, tables, linens & chairs for barn reception, indoor restrooms, Bride's Dressing Room, Vendor Prep Building all surrounded by old Florida landscaping and sweet farm animals. Dinnerware and props are also available.

Couple portrait

Cielo Blu Barn 3
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding Venue

The most perfect place to get married. The owner Luanne, her husband and staff were so very helpful. I am so happy I chose this place for our big day.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Cielo Blu Barn's reply:

Thank you so much, Caitlin! We loved having you here. You did such an amazing job making your vision come to life.
  • Katlyn

Katlyn · Married on 02/16/2019

The most beautiful wedding barn

I can't say enough about all the staff at Cielo Blu Barn! They are wonderful, professional, perfection. They truly make every detail picture perfect and they really make your day about you. I wish I could get married there again!

Sent on 03/02/2019
    Cielo Blu Barn 4
    Cielo Blu Barn 5

celeste · Married on 02/02/2019

Most amazing wedding experience

Luanne and Dom are absolutely amazing and the barn is beautiful. From the start of our wedding planning adventure as soon as we got in contact with Luanne the experience was nothing but a complete pleasure! We were able to visit the barn as many times as we needed, all of the props from the prop shop are lovely and so elegant! We were given all day Friday to set up all of the decorations just the way we wanted! Friday night we had our rehearsal walk through, this is where we met Callie! Our rehearsal and our wedding day would not have been as smooth without Callie. I literally did not have to worry about thing. Callie was so on point. Whenever I needed anything she was there whenever something popped up she handled it. I felt so at ease with having Luanne, Dom and Callie help us with the wedding. If I could do all of this all over again I would do it the same exact way! Cielo Blu Barn and the staff that are absolutely amazing. There are not enough words to describe how amazing they made the planning process and the actual wedding day! I will forever remember my night as being one of the best nights of my life and they had a huge part of that. Look no further if you are looking for a beautiful, rustic yet elegant outdoor ceremony and reception area!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Cielo Blu Barn's reply:

We so loved having your wedding here. And loved seeing all your planning just fall into place. Everything looked beautiful, including the both of you! Thank you so much for your very kind words.

Cielo Blu Barn FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 4,800.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 150
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 0
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Farm/Ranch
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? January, February, March, April, May, September, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? June, July, August

• Married by Robin
    Married by Robin Wedding Officiants

Luanne and Dominick, owners of Cielo Blu Barn have created an amazing wedding and event venue. They have transformed a horse barn into a beautiful venue. They are very accommodating to the needs of each client and vendors on event day. I recommend Cielo Blu Barn it to all my clients.

• Amanda Marie Photography
    Amanda Marie Photography Wedding Photographers

This is an absolutely gorgeous place for a rustic wedding. Very romantic & charming with friendly staff who work with you the whole way through to make your wedding day perfect.

• 9155 141st Avenue Fellsmere, 32948 See on map