3253 SW Lava Ave, Redmond, OR 97756 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Chuck Quandt

"Life is a Dance, so Hire a DJ!"

My name is Chuck Quandt aka DJ Chuck Boogie and I make it my mission, to make it All about You!

DJing is So much more than a job, it is Truly 1 of my Passions! I am so thankful to have the opportunity to be able to Do what I Love. I've DJ'd every type of venue and event under the sun (and even sometimes in the rain & snow). I consider it an honor to help create of the soundtrack to your life!

I love when I see how music makes memories and how it has the ability to bring people together. Sometimes it takes us back to a special time in life, other times it creates new special memories for us to look back on from tomorrow. I very often see generations come full circle in a song... Thats why I do what I do.

I take great pride in the service that I provide. Remember, when you hire me, You get So much more than just an Awesome, Fun, Professional DJ. You also get an MC, as well as a Consultant and a Coordinator to help you through the entire process, every step of the way!

I like to keep the options simple and the service stellar. I provide the same base package with a couple additional options that I would be happy to customize to fit your needs. If interested, please contact me and I will email you a short 1 page questionnaire that will give me a better idea of what you are looking for and what I can do to provide you with the best service and price possible.

I understand how overwhelming the whole process can be. I understand that there are many things to be considered when selecting the right DJ. I am confident that after speaking, you will see how my extensive 12+ yrs experience and sincere consideration to get it right for you, will shine through. I look forward to hearing from you and I Thank you for the opportunity and for your time.

48heren5cderr0sohm8vhtddo2 750x500 51 959247 v6

-10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Chuck Quandt 2
    Active Military/ Veterans

As a Thank you to Our brave Men & Women and Families of Our Armed Forces, I offer a 10% Discount for All Active Military & Veterans.

• 3253 SW Lava Ave Redmond, OR, 97756 See on map