3253 SW Lava Ave, Redmond, OR 97756 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,250
  • Deals 1

About DJ Chuck Boogie

"Life is a Dance, the World is Your stage... Hire a DJ!"

My name is Chuck Quandt aka DJ Chuck Boogie and I make it my mission, to make it All about You!

DJing is So much more than a job, it is Truly 1 of my Passions! I am so thankful to have the opportunity to be able to Do what I Love. I've DJ'd every type of venue and event under the sun (and even sometimes in the rain & snow). I consider it an honor to help create of the soundtrack to your life!

I love when I see how music makes memories and how it has the ability to bring people together. Sometimes it takes us back to a special time in life, other times it creates new special memories for us to look back on from tomorrow. I very often see generations come full circle in a song... Thats why I do what I do.

I take great pride in the service that I provide. Remember, when you hire me, You get So much more than just an Awesome, Fun, Professional DJ. You also get an MC, as well as a Consultant and a Coordinator to help you through the entire process, every step of the way!

I like to keep the options simple and the service stellar. I provide the same base package with a couple additional options that I would be happy to customize to fit your needs. If interested, please contact me and I will email you a short 1 page questionnaire that will give me a better idea of what you are looking for and what I can do to provide you with the best service and price possible.

I understand how overwhelming the whole process can be. I understand that there are many things to be considered when selecting the right DJ. I am confident that after speaking, you will see how my extensive 12+ yrs experience and sincere consideration to get it right for you, will shine through. I look forward to hearing from you and I Thank you for the opportunity and for your time.

Follow DJ Chuck Boogie on
The Walk
The Walk
48heren5cderr0sohm8vhtddo2 750x500 51 959247 v6

DJ Chuck Boogie FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1000
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1250
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Karaoke
    Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DJ Chuck Boogie 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 3253 SW Lava Ave Redmond, OR, 97756 See on map
    541-275-5375 (Phone number)
    Location of (DJ Chuck Boogie)