P.O. Box 9741, Cincinnati, OH 45209 Map · Phone number

About Christina's Candy Company

Christina's Candy Company provides full-service candy bars and buffets for special events. We work with you to personalize your candy bar, offering colors to match your theme and a variety of candies to delight all of your guests.

Follow Christina's Candy Company on

cp4
ccclogo sixpence
cb1

4 Reviews for Christina's Candy Company

I was recently in a wedding and the bride asked me to assist in putting together a candy bar for her guests. Im so glad we found Christina's Candy Company. I've heard of other people doing it and thought it would be cute but Christina's Candy Company blew me away. Everything from the display, to the candy selection, to the cute place cards was totally adorable and well put together. It was a huge hit. My date enjoyed the candy bar more than the real !

Sent on 07/07/2013

Lisa · event on 06/08/2013

As an owner of a preschool, I work with multiple vendors and clients on a regular basis. Christina's Candy Company was used at a recent event and we could not have been happier. The idea is unique, fun and appealed to everyone in attendance young and old. The display was AMAZING and the candy lasted, not only through the event, but seemed full all the time so the integrity of the display never changed. I received numerous requests for the company's information and heard nothing but positive feedback about how great the idea was. Will definitely be using them again in the future!!

Sent on 06/21/2013

Like every other mother of the bride and daughter, we were looking for something unique to serve as a favor for the wedding when we came across Christina's Candy Company. I had seen the success of candy bars at other events I had attended in the past...corporate events, private parties. The idea of having an "extra" dessert for the guests to indulge in all evening, plus serve as a favor, as well as gift bags where the guests took some home, seemed perfect, and very economical as well. Christina was a delight to work with, professional in every aspect, and ready to accommodate our numerous requests.
    As I mentioned, I have seen candy bars in the past, but when I walked into the reception area, what I saw was way beyond my expectations! The candy bar was beautiful in every aspect...there was a vast array of choices in decorative containers, beautifully displayed with an antique window inviting guests to share in the treats, highlighted with flowers. Not only did it add to the decor of our reception, it became a focal point as our guests, ages 6 to 85, equally delighted in the choices! It was enjoyable to see the "older" guests choose candies they would reminisce about, and tables of guests talk about their "favorites". Christina's Candy Company brings my highest recommendation...the highest value for your dollar, professionalism, uniqueness, and just plain fun!

Sent on 06/21/2013