Christina Karst Photography

Florence, SC Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,200

Other couples have also viewed

• VB Photography
  • Joy Photo and Video
  • TL Photography
  • Rosaleigh arts

52 Reviews for Christina Karst Photography

• Rachel

Rachel M. · Married on 03/22/2020

Phenomenal photographer and person

Christina is not only an amazing photographer but an absolutely wonderful human. My husband and I had to postpone our 3/22/20 wedding to 12/4/20 and when it looked like we were going to have to postpone again (11/13/21), Christina worked with us to plan an amazing elopement in the Appalachian Mountains. She picked out an incredible spot on the side of a mountain overlooking the Linville Gorge and her husband performed a beautiful ceremony. Despite all the crap from Covid, Christina helped make our day perfect. Our photos are absolutely STUNNING. I love how she captured so many little moments and details that I feel like I’m reliving the day when I look through them. She was an absolute joy to work with and I’m so happy I get to use her again for our St. Augustine wedding next year.

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/23/2019

Most amazing photographer!!

We hired Christina Karst as our wedding photographer after she came recommended from a friend of ours. She is truly an amazing photographer and an even more amazing person. She was so easy and fun to do business with. Even on the day of the wedding when my nerves started to get the better of me, she helped to keep me calm and positive. My husband and I truly enjoyed having her at the wedding and couldn't imagine having anyone else. She's the best you could ever hope for!

Sent on 03/29/2019
  • Y

Yanelis · Married on 05/19/2017

What can I say about Christina that has not already been said. She will absolutely steal your heart! We worked with Christina for both our engagement photos and our wedding, and I wish that I had another excuse to work with her again very soon. She is incredibly warm and her laughter will put you at ease, she made everyone involved feel comfortable - like we were at a party with a friend! Christina's rating is well deserved - the entire experience from the first moment you meet her through the delivery of the photos is 5 star. Since this was an out of town wedding for us (from Miami getting married in St. Augustine), Christina even helped us find other vendors in the area that she has worked with in the past and recommends. We felt that she truly captured the essence of our wedding - the photos are absolutely gorgeous. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. We love you Christina!!! XOXOXO!!!

Sent on 08/10/2017

• Ponte Vedra, 32081 See on map
  • Saint Augustine See on map
  • Gainesville See on map

Christina Karst Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Christina Karst Photography include in the starting price?

Christina Karst Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Engagement Shoot

What photography services does Christina Karst Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Christina Karst Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Canvas
  • Engagement Shoot

What photography styles does Christina Karst Photography offer?

Christina Karst Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism

What photography services does Christina Karst Photography offer?

Christina Karst Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Second Shooter
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Christina Karst Photography offer for wedding events?

Christina Karst Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Christina Karst Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Christina Karst Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.