Sacramento, CA 95818 Map · Phone number

About Christina Best Photography

Hi! I'm Christina, my middle name is Best, and I'm a photographer. I photograph all kinds of people and things.

My photography utilizes natural light and space to beautifully capture subjects and their essence. As inspired by light, lines, shadows, space, and fellow creatives, I strive to capture the virtue I see and feel in the world.

Regardless of the digital age we live in, I am a firm believer in Henri Cartier-Bresson’s “Decisive Moment” by using intuition, light, and timing to determine exactly when to snap the shutter (and then keep snapping).

My subjects include portraits, families, still lifes, landscapes, and events all while depicting them in a adulatory form. I primarily use the digital medium but still shoot 35mm film for fun and personal projects.

When I'm not shooting, you'll find me hanging out in my garden, walking riverside, or teasing one of my three cats. Please get in touch for rates or just to chat. I love coffee, photo walks, and creative talk.

Follow Christina Best Photography on

0ca97dfe0ab1fc75 1454788978971 img3314
img1974

3 Reviews for Christina Best Photography

Luci · Married on 07/11/2015

Christina Best Thomas was truly a blessing to our wedding day. I don't know many married couples who can say that their photographer made them feel as relaxed and happy as she made us. Christina was also good at blending in because a lot of the shots were pleasant surprises of candid with laughing guests or children playing. She has a wonderful eye and a delightful spirit. She was so positive and uplifting the entire day (she made every moment so easy and fun)! She was quick to get us the final prints and even asked for our favorites. I loved that she allowed us to have input with the photos we loved. She was very responsive and made our day look so beautiful. She even printed out my top favorites and put them into a beautiful box that I still peek through from time to time. My mother and mother in law also enjoyed going through them. She offers many services as well. I need to contact her again for a large print of the family photo! I never knew that it took so much work to get the right quality of print. She is definitely experienced and worth every penny. I would recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 02/29/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 10/18/2014

Christina is an excellent photographer, her pictures captured our beautiful day perfectly and we will always be able to look back at our memories in print and smile in delight. During the process Christina was excellent at communication including follow up and proved to be a true professional on site. She made everyone feel at ease around her, the pictures truly show the love and joy of our celebration. Editing was quick and superb, we were ecstatic to see a few preview pictures almost immediately. Contact Christina today and watch her quality and magic behind the camera shine through as she celebrates your special day with you!

Sent on 02/29/2016
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 05/20/2011

Christina the Photographer is a very laid-back, spunky gal who is truly passionate about photography. I recommend Christina Best Photography for the budget-conscious bride looking for stunning shots of her special day!

Sent on 06/03/2011

Christina Best Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints