623 Magnolia ave, Corona, CA 92879 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 39

About Christien Anthony Music

Christien Anthony Music services weddings and events throughout the Inland Empire in California. Co-founders Israel “Christien” Santiago and Ricky “Anthony” Jacquez founded their group after feeling like the wedding industry needed a refreshing, heartful change. They specialize in covering soul and R&B artists like Stevie Wonder, Stephanie Mills, Leona Lewis, Bruno Mars, and Tommy Walker. Santiago and Jacquez are backed by jazz musicians, including a horn section. Their energy, class, and vivaciousness will ignite your guests throughout your special day. Christien Anthony Music is committed to providing the highest level of wedding entertainment.

Christien Anthony Music works with each couple to determine the right package setlist and lighting design for your wedding day. They help create a wedding soundtrack that is fun and personal. Services offered include:

• Reception music
  • Ceremony music
  • Cocktail hour
  • Willing to learn new songs
  • Lighting

1 User photo

Christien Anthony Music 1
  • Elyssa

Elyssa Rice · Married on 01/19/2019

Do not pass up this band!

As a musician myself I went into wedding planning knowing I wanted a DJ. There was no way a band would be able to sound as consistently good as a song recorded professionally. I met Izzy and Ricky at a bridal expo when I happened to walk by their booth. I explained I was in the market for a DJ and not a band and they asked if I would give them a chance and watch their showcase. I figured, why not? I took my bestie (also a musician), my sister, and my mother (a musician) and we watched them perform. It is an understatement to say I was blown away. I planned a small backyard wedding and the moment I heard them I had to completely change my plans to accommodate. They are that good. Ricky told me that I should check them out with their brass section and somehow, I don’t even understand it, they were even better. My small backyard wedding had to move to a massive venue for one reason only, I needed a big stage for this band. They are, without question, the best (not only wedding) band around. I was so excited to hear them, that I ended up hiring them for our holiday party the month before my wedding. Make the room in your budget for this band. You will not find anyone better. They not only are the most talented people but they are kind, friendly, and just wonderful overall. I believe they will absolutely blow up the wedding scene and become the hottest ticket in town, so don’t wait on this. Hire this band. They are everything!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Stephen Rice · Married on 12/24/2018

It doesn’t get better

When you’re a musician, it can be very challenging to find a band that not only impresses you, but blows you away. Christien Anthony is that band. Their talent is indescribable. During our holiday party, I was already dreaming up other events I could throw just so that I can see them again. If they were touring, I would be first in line for tickets. They are THAT good. Please do not lose your chance to hire this band. They will take your event to the next level and you will be begging for more!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Award

Christien Anthony Music FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season? $ 3,000 - $ 6,000
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season? $ 3,000 - $ 6,000
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band? Agency
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6, 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acapella, Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Dance, Funk, Gospel, Hip Hop, Jazz, Latin, Motown, Oldies, Orchestra, Pop, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Strings, Swing, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Bilingual MC, Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Karaoke Services, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Disco Ball, Fog Machine, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Eric William Productions
    Eric William Productions Wedding Videographers

If you're looking for a wedding band, Christien Anthony Music is the band for you. They know countless songs, are so friendly and fun to be around. I honestly love working with them and know their genuine group is the right band for EVERY WEDDING!

• Temecula CoachHouse
    Temecula CoachHouse Winery Weddings

The most amazing band I have ever heard

• 623 Magnolia ave Corona, California, 92879 See on map