Christian J. Fernandez

Key West, FL View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

EVERYTHING I DO, I DO WITH MY WHOLE HEART.THAT INCLUDES WEDDINGS.

EACH SHOT THAT WE TAKE MEANS SOMETHING. EACH SHOT HAS AN EMOTION AND A POWER TO IT THAT IS UNIQUE TO YOUR WEDDING DAY, THAT IS UNIQUE TO YOU. WE THRIVE OFF OF “QUALITY, NOT QUANTITY,” AND IN THE MOST UNOBTRUSIVE MANNER POSSIBLE, WE BRING TO THE SCREEN THE INTRICACIES OF YOUR WEDDING DAY THAT YOU MAY NOT HAVE EVEN NOTICED WERE THERE. WE PROMISE TO DO THE VERY BEST TO CREATE FOR YOU AND YOUR SOON-TO-BE A UNIQUE AND SPECIAL REFLECTION OF YOUR MOMENTOUS DAY. WE PROMISE TO BE KIND AND RESPECTFUL, AND TO WORK WITH YOU IN ANY AND EVERY FASHION YOU MAY NEED FROM US. WE PROMISE TO CREATE FOR YOU A FILM YOU WILL NEVER FORGET, OF A DAY YOU WILL NEVER FORGET.

WE LIKE TO KEEP THINGS SIMPLE, SO YOU GET WHAT YOU NEED, AND LOVE WHAT YOU GET. EACH OF OUR WEDDING PACKAGES INCLUDE THE FILM, WHICH IS A CINEMATIC VISION OF YOUR WEDDING DAY ENCOMPASSING POETIC IMAGERY OF THE DAYS EVENTS. YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE VIDEO FILES OF YOUR CEREMONY, IN ITS ENTIRETY, SPEECHES, AND FIRST DANCES (COUPLE AND PARENTS, IN A SINGLE VIDEO MONTAGE).-EACH PACKAGE INCLUDES TWO VIDEOGRAPHERS AND DRONE CINEMATOGRAPHY (WHEN ALLOWED BY WEATHER)-YOU MAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF YOUR PACKAGE AND LENGTH OF FILM BY INCREASING THE HOURS YOU WISH TO HIRE US.PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME AT ANY TIME TO HAVE ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS ANSWERED!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

• Meredith
    Meredith H. Married on 01/04/2021

Kind, Passionate, and a True Artist!

My husband and I didn't initially think we needed a videographer to capture our big day, but with our decision to have small wedding due to the pandemic, we decided a videographer was exactly what we needed in order to share our wedding day with friends and family that couldn't be there. We are so in love with the beautiful work of Christian Fernandez and Mary and all the hard work they put into our film. Every single frame of the film is a piece of art! Truly stunning! Because of this we've actually watched our wedding film more then we've looked at our wedding pictures.

When we began looking for videographers we stumbled upon CJF Wedding Films and I found myself watching almost every single one of his films because each one is amazing and beautiful! I felt like I knew every couple because Christian and Mary are able to capture the most precious moments with such beauty and artistry. They're so kind and considerate! And you will barley notice them as they try to make sure they're never in the way, but are still able to capture every single moment! We will forever cherish our wedding film and cannot thank them enough!
  • Angela
    Angela Married on 08/01/2020

Obsessed, phenomenal, stunning...

These are the first 3 words that came into my mind the first time I saw the work of Christian, Mary, and CJF Wedding Films, and it doesn't stop there.

Video was honestly the last thing on my list of wedding needs, and I saw it as a luxury that I was willing to forgo... As my wedding got more and more near, I started to fear missing out on the video, and I promised myself I would not leave my wedding with any regrets. I started my search of wedding videographers and they were all ok, but they were exactly what I expected. Your cookie cutter wedding video with no soul. After doing my research, I asked my photographer to help me pick of the videographers that I had done research for... He immediately dismissed every company and told me that if I did not hire Christian, I was wasting my money, and I should just keep it. Once I viewed Christian's work, I was completely and totally in awe of how personal, emotional, and professional his work was, and I knew that my photographer was absolutely correct! If I couldn't afford Christian, then I might as well give up the dream, because nothing else could possibly compare.

From the moment I reached out to Christian, I knew he was going to be one of the best decisions we would make for our wedding. Christian immediately responded to my query, he was kind, he worked with me to help achieve my goal within my budget... He is such a positive and uplifting presence that every communication from him, reassured my feeling that in Christian's care we would feel comfortable and well cared for on our special day.

I was so right! I cannot sing the praises of Christian and his Fiancee, Mary, enough! They immediately made us feel comfortable. The ease at which they work, made us feel that they were in complete control of their craft. They were absolute naturals, always there, but never intrusive. They captured us in ways that made us feel like celebrities. The elegance, the romance, the special moments they captured without a single word, or demand. Christian and Mary captured the essence of my husband and I's love and created a piece of art that my husband and I will treasure for the rest of our lives. The angles, the lighting, the song choice, the production... My husband Danny and I cannot express how perfectly they seemed to really "get us!" The product that Christian and Mary presented us far surpasses any expectations I ever had for a "wedding video." They have given us a gift for which we will forever be grateful. We will always hold Christian and Mary close to our hearts as friends, and now family.

If you want to capture your day in a way that you will want to watch over and over again, truly feel the emotion, and be proud to show to random strangers (which my husband does), do not hesitate!

My husband and I had more than your typical array of wedding trials and tribulations... postponed from Covid, and threatened by a hurricane on our rescheduled date... Christian and Mary were a constant light through it all. We love you, both! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!
  • Thais
    Thais L. Married on 01/10/2020

Great experience!

Christian is the absolute best! He is so friendly, easy to be around, and most importantly, talented! He has a beautiful vision and takes care in ensuring your special day is captured. My husband and I could not be more happy with our decision to hire Christian to be our videographer!

Team

Christian Fernandez
Christian Fernandez
Owner

I'VE ALWAYS BEEN CAPTURED BY FILM, AND STORY. IT'S THE THING THAT HAS INTERESTED ME THE MOST IN MY LIFE, THE THING THAT I REMEMBER BEING HAPPIEST SEEING AND FEELING AND TALKING ABOUT AS A KID. I'VE NOW MADE FILM MY CAREER, MY LABOR OF LOVE, AND MY GOAL.

643 Sawyer Dr Key West, FL, 33042
Location of (Christian J. Fernandez)

Other vendors in Florida Keys for your wedding