105 Jolly Ln, Athens, GA 30606 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,250
Availability Check your date

About Christian David Photo

I'm an Athens, GA wedding photographer now living in Five Points with my wife and our daughter. I love this city and I love this area. I want to work with creative couples at weddings that are full of personality and life. I want to dance with you guys, laugh with your guests, and document true connection between people in love. If you want the same thing then keep scrolling! I shoot destination weddings as well, and I love traveling for work. Let me know if you're getting married somewhere exotic. I have a lot of experience shooting abroad and I'd love to join you wherever you're going!

Follow Christian David Photo on

Christian David Photo 6
Christian David Photo 7

Maria Geonczy · Married on 11/03/2018

Phenomenal!

We found Christian Turner Photography through our friends and I'm so greatful we did! When I saw his work, not only did I love how great my friends looked in their wedding and reception photos but also I loved the composition, perspective, and vibrancy. I recalled that at their party how he was everywhere he needed to be, energetically scoping out the best shot and capturing all the special moments. Checking out his website sealed the deal. Immediately, I knew this was to be our photographer. The only hurdle was his availability on our wedding date. Miraculously, he was available!!!!! From the very beginning, Christian was (and is) very easy to work with. His website perfectly reflects his work and personality. He is an easygoing, super nice individual who is very creative. My partner and I are both shy in front of the camera but Christian made us super comfortable. Whether or not you have a vision, he works with that. Even if we had a rainy or cloudy day, he would make it work. He easily adapts to whatever nature and his client throws his way which is crucial in good photography and very reassuring to the bride and groom. The day of the wedding he started out with the bridal party and immediately got to work on wedding dress and getting ready shots. We hardly knew he was there because he was busy at work being creative until group portraits and such, of course. From the wedding party photoshoot on the SW Beltline, the ceremony, the party, to even the getaway, he made sure to make our dreams come true. I think we wore him out but he rallied 200%. He even did a funny Instagram story which made us laugh out loud. We just got the email and looked through all of the photos and OH. EM. GEE. Christian exceeded our expectations! We just spent the last hour looking at our phones going through every photo, expressing how good each photo is, and reliving that day. And also saying "I didn't even know he was there" and "oh, I'm so glad he took that photo" to several of the photos. He's that good. We are absolutely speechless and I've run out of words. So I'm hoping that by sending this expeditious review two hours after he sent all the photos explains our gratefulness, excitement, and satisfaction with Christian. He captured all the moments absolutely perfectly. We will look back to this happiest day and our memory will forever be enhanced with these beautiful photographs. Book this talented awesome photographer and you'll be the happiest and assured that your photos will be masterpieces. Thank you, Christian!!!!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Rebecca · Married on 09/08/2018

Christian was the perfect photographer for our wedding! He has a creative intuition that is priceless in creating pictures that capture your most initiate and unforgettable moments on your wedding day. I highly recommend him to anyone searching for a wedding photographer. He was easy to work with, friendly and professional. He produced our pictures in a timely manner and we could not be happier with them.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Anthony · Married on 05/19/2018

Before my wife and I were even engaged, we both knew we wanted Christian as our wedding photographer. His creative style, approach, and philosophy was totally in line with what we were looking for in a wedding photographer. The booking process was a breeze and he was able to fly down to San Antonio, Tx for our low key intimate wedding. On the wedding day we gave him total creative control. He did such an amazing job and seemed to be able to be everywhere at once. I'm a wedding photographer myself and had total trust in him capturing our important moments creativity. All our friends and family kept talking about how amazing he was. When we got our photos, we were blown away. We still can't stop looking through them. Christian was our largest investment for our wedding day and was totally worth it. He truly gave us such a gift that we will treasure forever.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Christian David Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Christina Marie Photography
    Christina Marie Photography Wedding Photographers

Christian is an incredibly talented and creative photographer. He works 24/7 to be the best artist he can be and is a delight to be around. You won't regret booking him. He's a rockstar.

• 105 Jolly Ln Athens, 30606 See on map