1720 Epps Bridge Pkwy STE 108 #428, Athens, GA 30606 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,250
Availability Check your date

About Christian David Photo

I'm an Athens, GA wedding photographer now living in Five Points with my wife and our daughter. I love this city and I love this area. I want to work with creative couples at weddings that are full of personality and life. I want to dance with you guys, laugh with your guests, and document true connection between people in love. If you want the same thing then keep scrolling! I shoot destination weddings as well, and I love traveling for work. Let me know if you're getting married somewhere exotic. I have a lot of experience shooting abroad and I'd love to join you wherever you're going!

Follow Christian David Photo on

cdt 2125 51 690633

25 Reviews for Christian David Photo

K Sweat · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Great Wedding Photographer

Christian did a wonderful job with our wedding photos. He was engaged, creative, professional and efficient in all that he provided. It was very easy to communicate with Christian and for us to share ideas in helping shape the style of shooting and photos produced at our wedding. We really enjoying working with him and would highly recommend to anyone in need of great photos of a special time.

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • Erin

Erin Perkins · Married on 11/10/2019

Wedding Photography

Christian traveled a quite the way to shoot our wedding in Canton, GA. He was punctual, professional, creative and willing to work with our crazy huge family. I wanted him to shoot our wedding because he’s not your everyday photographer. He has such an eye for very unique shots, which is what we wanted. He captured EVERY aspect of our big day. I could not have asked for a better outcome! Plus, we received our pictures back rather quickly! A big thank you to Christian for giving us the best memories that we can look back on for years to come!

Sent on 03/29/2020

Maria Geonczy · Married on 11/03/2018

Phenomenal!

We found Christian Turner Photography through our friends and I'm so greatful we did! When I saw his work, not only did I love how great my friends looked in their wedding and reception photos but also I loved the composition, perspective, and vibrancy. I recalled that at their party how he was everywhere he needed to be, energetically scoping out the best shot and capturing all the special moments. Checking out his website sealed the deal. Immediately, I knew this was to be our photographer. The only hurdle was his availability on our wedding date. Miraculously, he was available!!!!! From the very beginning, Christian was (and is) very easy to work with. His website perfectly reflects his work and personality. He is an easygoing, super nice individual who is very creative. My partner and I are both shy in front of the camera but Christian made us super comfortable. Whether or not you have a vision, he works with that. Even if we had a rainy or cloudy day, he would make it work. He easily adapts to whatever nature and his client throws his way which is crucial in good photography and very reassuring to the bride and groom. The day of the wedding he started out with the bridal party and immediately got to work on wedding dress and getting ready shots. We hardly knew he was there because he was busy at work being creative until group portraits and such, of course. From the wedding party photoshoot on the SW Beltline, the ceremony, the party, to even the getaway, he made sure to make our dreams come true. I think we wore him out but he rallied 200%. He even did a funny Instagram story which made us laugh out loud. We just got the email and looked through all of the photos and OH. EM. GEE. Christian exceeded our expectations! We just spent the last hour looking at our phones going through every photo, expressing how good each photo is, and reliving that day. And also saying "I didn't even know he was there" and "oh, I'm so glad he took that photo" to several of the photos. He's that good. We are absolutely speechless and I've run out of words. So I'm hoping that by sending this expeditious review two hours after he sent all the photos explains our gratefulness, excitement, and satisfaction with Christian. He captured all the moments absolutely perfectly. We will look back to this happiest day and our memory will forever be enhanced with these beautiful photographs. Book this talented awesome photographer and you'll be the happiest and assured that your photos will be masterpieces. Thank you, Christian!!!!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Christian David Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
    Toning
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3250
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Albums
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints

• Christina Marie Photography Wedding Photographers

Christian is an incredibly talented and creative photographer. He works 24/7 to be the best artist he can be and is a delight to be around. You won't regret booking him. He's a rockstar.

• 105 Jolly Ln Athens, 30606 See on map
    Location of (Christian David Photo)