Christian David Photo Reviews

30 | Athens, GA

30 Reviews for Christian David Photo

K Sweat · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Great Wedding Photographer

Christian did a wonderful job with our wedding photos. He was engaged, creative, professional and efficient in all that he provided. It was very easy to communicate with Christian and for us to share ideas in helping shape the style of shooting and photos produced at our wedding. We really enjoying working with him and would highly recommend to anyone in need of great photos of a special time.

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • Morgan

Morgan Wolf · Married on 07/11/2020

Look no further for your wedding photographer.

It was such a joy to work with Christian! He was professional, easy to work with, and captured our wedding in such natural and artistic way. I really appreciate how he directed poses and preemptively found the best lighting/shots without being overbearing or in the way of intimate moments. We will forever cherish our pictures! I only wish I had found Christian sooner in my photographer search.

Sent on 05/27/2020
  • Priyanka

Priyanka Mahalanabis · Married on 07/03/2020

Beautiful photos!!

Christian photographed our mini-mony during these crazy pandemic times. He was incredibly flexible and understanding of a wedding where I didn't know all the details until the last minute. He was punctual and friendly and really guided us to get the best shots. In the end, while my wedding felt so last minute and thrown together, I have these beautiful pictures thanks to Christian that make it feel so effortless and graceful. I can't wait to work with Christian for my reception!

Sent on 08/16/2020
  • Kelsey

Kelsey M · Married on 06/06/2020

Incredible photographer!

We booked Christian through Instagram for a small social-distanced COVID-19 elopement and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. He was prompt, responsive, and flexible for our needs. We aren't people who are traditionally comfortable in front of a camera, but he made us feel really at ease and we had a lot of fun. He mixed in poses but also let us be ourselves and captured our ceremony beautifully. The turnaround time for previews and our gallery was also a lot faster than expected! Highly recommend for a great, professional, non-judgmental photographer who takes stunning photos. 10/10!

Sent on 06/12/2020

Cari Voutila · Married on 04/04/2020

Everything you could hope for in a photographer

Christian is everything you could hope for in a photographer. Our wedding was in early April 2020, right as shutdowns were beginning to happen because of Covid. Christian stuck with us through all of the re-planning and time/venue changes in the eleventh hour. It's because of his stellar communication and dependability that we're able to have photos of that day at all! But even beyond that, the photos he delivered are works of art. He has an artistic eye and an all-around perceptiveness that made for capturing the best moments. Our wedding wasn't exactly how we originally pictured it would be, but thanks to Christian, we'll be able to remember it in the most beautiful light. We're so grateful we chose to partner with such a skilled, kind professional — it really did make all the difference.

Sent on 08/09/2020
  • Erin

Erin Perkins · Married on 11/10/2019

Wedding Photography

Christian traveled a quite the way to shoot our wedding in Canton, GA. He was punctual, professional, creative and willing to work with our crazy huge family. I wanted him to shoot our wedding because he’s not your everyday photographer. He has such an eye for very unique shots, which is what we wanted. He captured EVERY aspect of our big day. I could not have asked for a better outcome! Plus, we received our pictures back rather quickly! A big thank you to Christian for giving us the best memories that we can look back on for years to come!

Sent on 03/29/2020

Maria Geonczy · Married on 11/03/2018

Phenomenal!

We found Christian Turner Photography through our friends and I'm so greatful we did! When I saw his work, not only did I love how great my friends looked in their wedding and reception photos but also I loved the composition, perspective, and vibrancy. I recalled that at their party how he was everywhere he needed to be, energetically scoping out the best shot and capturing all the special moments. Checking out his website sealed the deal. Immediately, I knew this was to be our photographer. The only hurdle was his availability on our wedding date. Miraculously, he was available!!!!! From the very beginning, Christian was (and is) very easy to work with. His website perfectly reflects his work and personality. He is an easygoing, super nice individual who is very creative. My partner and I are both shy in front of the camera but Christian made us super comfortable. Whether or not you have a vision, he works with that. Even if we had a rainy or cloudy day, he would make it work. He easily adapts to whatever nature and his client throws his way which is crucial in good photography and very reassuring to the bride and groom. The day of the wedding he started out with the bridal party and immediately got to work on wedding dress and getting ready shots. We hardly knew he was there because he was busy at work being creative until group portraits and such, of course. From the wedding party photoshoot on the SW Beltline, the ceremony, the party, to even the getaway, he made sure to make our dreams come true. I think we wore him out but he rallied 200%. He even did a funny Instagram story which made us laugh out loud. We just got the email and looked through all of the photos and OH. EM. GEE. Christian exceeded our expectations! We just spent the last hour looking at our phones going through every photo, expressing how good each photo is, and reliving that day. And also saying "I didn't even know he was there" and "oh, I'm so glad he took that photo" to several of the photos. He's that good. We are absolutely speechless and I've run out of words. So I'm hoping that by sending this expeditious review two hours after he sent all the photos explains our gratefulness, excitement, and satisfaction with Christian. He captured all the moments absolutely perfectly. We will look back to this happiest day and our memory will forever be enhanced with these beautiful photographs. Book this talented awesome photographer and you'll be the happiest and assured that your photos will be masterpieces. Thank you, Christian!!!!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Rebecca · Married on 09/08/2018

Christian was the perfect photographer for our wedding! He has a creative intuition that is priceless in creating pictures that capture your most initiate and unforgettable moments on your wedding day. I highly recommend him to anyone searching for a wedding photographer. He was easy to work with, friendly and professional. He produced our pictures in a timely manner and we could not be happier with them.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Anthony · Married on 05/19/2018

Before my wife and I were even engaged, we both knew we wanted Christian as our wedding photographer. His creative style, approach, and philosophy was totally in line with what we were looking for in a wedding photographer. The booking process was a breeze and he was able to fly down to San Antonio, Tx for our low key intimate wedding. On the wedding day we gave him total creative control. He did such an amazing job and seemed to be able to be everywhere at once. I'm a wedding photographer myself and had total trust in him capturing our important moments creativity. All our friends and family kept talking about how amazing he was. When we got our photos, we were blown away. We still can't stop looking through them. Christian was our largest investment for our wedding day and was totally worth it. He truly gave us such a gift that we will treasure forever.

Sent on 06/19/2018
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 05/12/2018

Athens Wedding

Planning a wedding 5 states away was extremely hard, but Christian made it easy and stress free.
    We fell in love with Christian’s work just through his website, but on our wedding day, we really couldn’t have asked for anyone better. We abused him by getting married in the 90 degree summer outside in Athens and he didn’t complain about the sweat once! He was with the girls getting ready at 9, followed the boys around some bars downtown, hikes north campus and shot some beautiful photos at Thompson House and Gardens where our ceremony and reception took place, hanging out until 11!
    When we received our photos (in no time), it was clear we made the right decision. Each part of the day ended up looking completely different in our pics, based on what was happening but still flowed through our day. The getting ready pics were casual and fun, bar and north campus we’re light and bright, ceremony was polished, reception was loud and dramatic.

Couldn’t have asked for a better experience or better results- he even captured some real gems on our disposable cameras during the reception! Will definitely consider reaching back out for our family photos in the future!

Sent on 02/05/2020

Meaghan · Married on 04/28/2018

When deciding on our wedding photographer, our decision was easy. I knew Christian and his work from college, so I immediately reached out to him and expressed interest. Christian was quick to respond and answer all my questions, and he even sat down with me and my fiance to go over our expectations for our wedding photographs. On the big day, Christian made us feel comfortable, from getting ready shots to the first look. He listened to our ideas and gave suggestions. He went non-stop all day and was very quick on his feet! The photographs turned out spectacular and we could not be happier with our decision to select Christian as our photographer.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Rony · Married on 10/21/2017

We had our wedding this past oct. in Aruba and it was everything we wanted and more.

Especially due to Christian’s professionalism and ability to deliver. We had to change our wedding date due to unforeseen circumstances, and Christian was extremely supportive and understanding of it.

From the minute that we first met, Christian answered any questions we had and quickly adjusted to any request we presented to him.

Our pictures came out great. From our rehearsal event the night before, the wedding day and the following day “trash the dress”.

Christian captured not only the total event, but he captured emotions and that is something not every photographer can do.

We recommend Christian to anyone we meet for any event that they may be planning.

Sent on 02/03/2018

Tiffany · Married on 09/29/2017

We loved everything that Christian did for us! Christian took pictures of every detail along with taking organic and candid pictures. I was blown away by his creative style and one-of-a-kind photos. He takes stunning pictures. With not even realizing that he is there, he captures beautiful moments during the reception.

Sent on 02/04/2018

Lydia · Married on 09/09/2017

If you are looking for a photographer for your wedding, look no further! Christian David Photo is an amazing photographer! Christian was actually a lifesaver for us, our original photographer cancelled on us 2 months away from the wedding, and we were so afraid we wouldn’t get another good photographer so close to the wedding day, but we ended up getting an INCREDIBLE photographer! Christian was great to work with before the wedding; he had great communication, went over every detail with us, and answered all of our questions. On the day of the wedding, Christian and his second shooter were so easy to work with and very personable. He got our pictures back to us pretty quickly after the wedding, and we were blown away with how amazing they turned out. He did a great job capturing our special day. We’re so happy we have these beautiful pictures to look back on and help re-live our wedding day over and over again. I would highly recommend Christian for your wedding, or any photography needs. He is amazing!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/03/2017

Working with Christian was incredible and I wholeheartedly recommend hiring him for his wedding photography services. Christian is a rare talent and captured our day with creativity and style, all while working efficiently and putting us at ease with his calming demeanor. The day was super fun and we were extremely happy with the results!

Sent on 01/28/2018

marissa · Married on 09/02/2017

We hired Christian for our September wedding. He met me at the venue ahead of time to get a feel for the photos, we spoke numerous times of what I wanted, and he was just all around amazing. By far our best vendor. Not to mention, his photos are art. They’re beautiful!!!!!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Debaron · Married on 08/01/2017

Christian David!

Man, I could say a lot of things but I'll try to keep it short. He was the only person I ever wanted to shoot my wedding since I met him about 3 years ago! He is so easy to work with and does a AMAZING JOB! He definitely captured all the best moments and blow our mind with all the candid pictures that he got that's and my wife will cherish forever!

It was very easy to communicate with Christian. He answered all my questions and always responded back in a timely manner. He really considered me and worked with my budget which always is a plus. I would definitely recommend using him for your next event!

Debaron & Sarah Hughes

Sent on 02/02/2018

Lauryn · Married on 05/20/2017

Christian’s professionalism, charisma, and creativity make him one of the best in the business. His skill was especially highlighted during the reception- where he was able to seamlessly incorporate himself into the party itself- and the fun, naturally candid photos he produced were a delightful result. Christian is an energetic problem solver who impressively wrangled our families and wedding party throughout the day, resulting in beautiful photo memories that perfectly captured the wide-ranging emotions of the day. We could not have asked for a better wedding photographer!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2017

Christian did a phenomenal job photographing our wedding. We could not have asked for a better experience. He was responsive, timely, and most importantly, captured our wedding beautifully. He made us feel at ease in front of the camera, and his work truly reflects his mindset of photographing a couple over a ceremony and a relationship over a reception. I would highly recommend selecting Christian to capture your special day.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Natalie · Married on 03/11/2017

I don’t even know where to start. Christian does beautiful work. He was so easy to work with and took care of everything, leaving us completely stress free and able to enjoy our day from start to finish. His photos are unlike any other wedding photographers I’ve ever seen. He captured our day as perfectly as it was but took it a step further and found, small, unique, and beautiful details that I otherwise would have missed. I often tell people that one of my favorite moments at our wedding was getting pictures with just me and my husband. That sounds a little odd but it’s true. We weren’t stressed about time, what was next, what pictures we needed to take, etc. and that’s all because of Christian. We laughed and joked and had SO much fun taking pictures together away from everyone else. If you’re debating between a few potential photographers, look no further because HE is your guy! You won’t regret it.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Devon · Married on 06/01/2016

Christian was a pleasure to work with! He was on time and has a wonderful attitude. My wedding guests kept raving about him, even after the wedding. I haven't recieved our photos yet, but I have seen a few he has posted and they look gorgeous!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Our wedding was in Georgia, but we live out of state so our first time to meet Christian was a few hours before our wedding. He immediately put us at ease. He was very familiar with the area and had great ideas about location and shots, while listening to our ideas. Christian was enthusiastic and fun to work with— you can definitely tell he is passionate about his job. We were impressed by the turn around time on our photos and were so happy with the photos that we’ve had a hard time choosing our favorite. We definitely recommend working with Christian!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Cesar · Married on 09/19/2015

We chose Christian David Photo for our destination wedding pictures and without a doubt the best decision we could've made.
    Our wedding took place in the beautiful city of Guanajuato in Mexico (An unearthed paradise). For us it was very crucial to choose a good photographer because we wanted to capture the colors, architecture and life of the city itself.
    Since the moment we arrived to Mexico and during the five days prior to the wedding night, Christian took these amazing pictures capturing every great memory of our trip. He was always very sensitive to his surroundings, very friendly, easy going and always is open to any ideas you may have. He knew exactly what lenses to use and where the best lighting would be.
    The day of the wedding, he showed up very early and started a pre-wedding session with my bride (Which was astonishing!)
    We started getting the pictures literally couple hours after the party ended. We couldn't have been happier. He is also very fast to get back to us with any questions and is always excited!
    It's great to have someone that makes you feel so comfortable and at ease since the average person is not used to getting professional pictures done everyday. My wife and I cannot wait to hire him or recommend him (destination wedding photography at its best!) to be there to capture all the moments in such a creative way.
    Thank you Christian!

Sent on 02/02/2016

Amy · Married on 06/27/2015

Choosing Christian as our wedding photographer was the best decision ever!! The photos turned out better than I could have ever imagined! They are amazingly unique and special! He perfectly captured the feeling of the day. It was easy to communicate with him about details and was an all around excellent, worry-free experience!

Sent on 01/13/2016
  • User6208723 · 2+ years ago

Christian is amazing to work with and I am so happy I trusted him to do our wedding. I feel like it's a dead give away that he has a natural eye for photography! You can look at any photo he takes and see that! A major strength I feel like in Christians work is the way he captures light! He masters light when he does his soft photos and in his intense dark photos! I think that’s one of my favorite parts of his work is seeing how he uses the light to create the photo. We hired Christian to shoot our engagement photos and our wedding photos! Our engagement session was AMAZING!! Every photo I got I loved! It’s so crazy for him to take a photo and then you see the way he is able to make every picture look breathtaking! I look at his photos in amazement and think man how did he see he could do that with where we were! Yet, even though he made our engagement session and pictures perfect that wasn’t what sold me on him being our photographer. It was his commitment and hard work to doing everything he could to give us a product that we would love. On our engagement session halfway through it started to down pour and he looked at me and said if you want to keep going I will keep going. He then created amazing spots for us to shoot and those pictures turned out to be my favorites. He shot us for hours and hours and hours and won’t stop till he felt I got everything that I wanted! He went so above and beyond that day we had to treat him to some mellow and have him booked for my wedding. I got the same results at my wedding! I had my wedding at my parents house and he drove 3 hours to be there and was ready early in the morning to shot before I was even ready to go! My wedding was an all day process and ended up going almost until midnight… he didn’t care he was there until the very end and took pictures of us waving goodbye! You don’t need confirmation on if Christian can take good photos, all you have to do is go through his website to see that!

Sent on 01/14/2016