Chris Knorr Photography

Saint Paul, MN View map Visit website

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files

• Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 09/22/2018

Phenomenal Experience!!

It's hard to put into words our experience with Chris. Upon our first meeting with him, we quickly felt comfortable and important. (His positivity, energy, and genuine kindness are infectious!!) Chris really took the time and effort in getting to know us and our story. Coming from a couple who was less than excited to take staged photos, Chris made it easy to just be ourselves and we had an absolute blast! He really captured who we are as a couple through our photos, all in a very natural and playful way. Chris was wonderfully attentive to our needs, flexible, professional, and so caring. Chris was an absolute joy to work with and we got everything we wanted from him and SO much more! We can easily say that having him as our photographer was one of the best wedding decisions we made. I would recommend him to anyone!
    Caroline Married on 09/28/2013
    There is only one word to perfectly describe Chris: Awesome!!! Exclamation points necessary.

Never had my (then) fiance and I met such a joyful individual! He was always smiling, and I mean always, yet was professional, talented, and technically skilled in his photography. In the short amount of time we had to take pictures after the ceremony, he was able to rally our families in the kindest way and get more pictures than any other photographer would have been able to do.

I am proud to recommend Chris to absolutely anyone. Even our guests commented on how much fun he was! My (now) husband and I will definitely be taking post-wedding pictures with him in the future!
  • W
    Wendy Married on 11/10/2012
    My husband and I had to put a wedding together in 1 month from out of state as his father is dying. Chris was fabulous! His energy, caring, professionalism, personality, responsiveness and flexibility!!! I just can't say enough good things about him. We got the pictures last week and being able to share them with our family and friends online is so Awesome. It saves us the time and expense of having to decide which ones to send everyone and they can see them all instantly! The quality of the pictures are fabulous as well! I would Highly recommend Chris if you are looking for a wedding photographer. I know that God answered our prayers with Chris as we were trying to put our wedding together!

Saint Paul, 55122
Location of (Chris Knorr Photography)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding