Weddings by ChloMo

James Hill, JM View map Visit website
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

Weddings by ChloMo is a wedding planner based out of Rose Hall and James Hill, Jamaica. Chl枚e DaCosta is a UK-born, Jamaican-raised branding specialist who is known for planning and executing high-quality events, at locations from Miami and New York to Trinidad and the Cayman Islands. Chl枚e鈥檚 ability to balance her creative talents and organizational skills enable her to stay true to what her clients are looking for. This wedding planner is dedicated to making sure everything works together to provide an exceptional wedding for you.

Weddings by ChloMo offers couples day-of coordination, partial planning, and full planning services for their wedding. From choosing the perfect location to making sure every last detail is in place, Chl枚e and her team can plan your entire wedding day. Wedding planning services offered include the following:

• Budget analysis
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Robert Married on 03/05/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Jamaica鈥檚 best wedding planners

ChloMo Wedding Planners made our wedding planning process a complete joy. They took so much of the stress away and we knew we were in good hands the whole time. It was truly an honor to have them orchestrate our wedding. Chloe is a supreme problem solver and made everything look effortless. We will definitely recommend ChloMo to anyone looking for a wedding/events planner in Jamaica.
  • Topaz
    Topaz S. Married on 02/19/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Superb! 5 out of 5 stars HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Chloe and her team were exceptional for my February 2022 wedding in Montego Bay, Jamaica! I was already nervous and full of disappointment because my original 2020 wedding was postponed 2x because of COVID but I was determined to have the wedding of our dreams--and Chloe and her team did JUST that and more! I knew she and her team were a good fit when we planned our Wedding Trials several months in advance to see and taste everything first hand. When we arrived in Kingston (because that's where the vendors are located) everything was organized to a tee...Chloe and team had schedules, matching professional shirts, whole team was there including social media person, there was a driver to escort my husband and I around town...I was like WOW WOW, if this is the effort for the practice I know the real deal will be spectacular. And the vibessss...yes the vibes were just right. It's one thing talking via whatsapp but experiencing Chloe and her team in person let me know they were understanding me completely. In fact, they took my dream wedding ideas and elevated it! So the trials went so well that on the day of the wedding I had no fear, I already met most of the vendors during the wedding trials and knew what they were capable of so I was able to really relax and enjoy my day. The wedding day went of without a hitch...smooth as can be. If I needed anything Chloe and her team were right there to assist. If you are looking for a Black woman owned and operated BOSS business then Chloe and her team are the one to go with. Thank you again Chloe and team--you made our dreams come true! Folks, see for yourself on Instagram at #MillsEverAfter and #MillsEverAfter2022. Peace.
  • illustration stars

• Your Wedding BFF
Rayan
Rayan
Destination Wedding Specialist

The glue that keeps us together and our first male wedding coordinator.

• Charming
  • Organized
  • Thoughtful
Tiffany
Tiffany
Senior Destination Wedding Specialist

Tiffany has over 6 years of experience in the tourism and wedding industry. She is known by our brides as the voice of reason and keeping the calm in the bridal suite!

Rose Hall James Hill, JM, JM 0000Z
305-848-0547
Location of (Weddings by ChloMo)

Other vendors in Jamaica for your wedding