Weddings by ChloMo Reviews

131 | James Hill, JM

131 Reviews for Weddings by ChloMo

• Jheanelle

Jheanelle · Married on 01/25/2020

Chloe’s energy is amazing! I seriously could not have had a better planner for my wedding. We only had the opportunity to visit Jamaica for four days because of other engagements at home, and I was so worried that things would go awry since we literally landed the night before. It was such a relief to know that she had everything under control and my wedding went off without a hitch. She was willing to work with my sister, who was there before me and the two of them pulled it off. We had booked a little villa in Montego Bay, but she managed to get the flowers, DJ, makeup and hair and everything ready with just a few emails and phone calls and no face-to-face meetings. There’s no way I could have done this without ChloMo and I would recommend them for anyone getting married in Jamaica – they literally mean it when they say all you have to do is show up. Would give 10 stars if I could.

Sent on 08/24/2017

Micheal Lewis · Married on 12/21/2019

Effortless

My wife and I got pregnant shortly after i propose, it was a bit rough because we had a set date for the wedding but due to my wife being pregnant we had to push back or wedding day but chlo made the entire process effortless, she made it all work out, she contacted all the vendors and made the process a breeze. My wife had the best day of her life thanks to chlo and her team, big thanks to Tiffany and Gavin for all there hard work

Sent on 12/31/2019

Joanne Oates · Married on 05/04/2019

Excellent Wedding Planner!

We can only express our deepest gratitude for Chlomo events, especially Chloe and Harper, for making this whole experience such a pleasure.

We knew that it would be challenging to organize a destination wedding within four months, but from the very beginning our email and phone correspondence with Chloe and Harper made things seem so easy. Everything from choosing the venue (Bellefield Great House) to negotiating prices for vendors, they coordinated everything perfectly to make our day very unique and special. Their outstanding service did not end there. When we arrived in Jamaica, they coordinated all of the transportation for not only us but all of our family and friends. No task was ever too large or troublesome for them to complete, including our last minute request for rehearsal at the venue. Chloe and Harper made it their duty to coordinate affordable transportation to make this visit. During this visit, we made a last minute request for two outdoor cooling units to ensure our guest would be comfortable during the ceremony. There was no hesitation in their delivery of this service.

On our special day, this duo kept the same energy they had from day one. They made a detailed itinerary to help orchestrate the flow of the event. They were two steps ahead of anticipating any request of my bride and I. For instance when my bride needed an Airbnb to be locked and keys returned to the renter, Chloe was on it within minutes. Another instance was when my bride needed help with her wedding dress while in the bathroom, Harper was by her side and never left it. Needless to say, both we and our guest were happy and amazed at the seamlessness of the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception.

We can’t thank you enough for how enjoyable you made this day for us!!!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Aisha Ronak · Married on 04/06/2019

FANTASTIC wedding planner! I am so glad we found Chlomo weddings & events!

Chloe and Harper and their team did an AMAZING job putting together our custom wedding at our venue in Negril, Jamaica! The ChloMo events team made sure everything happened on schedule and within our budgets. They were an absolute pleasure to work with from the very beginning of the process. Based on their experienced recommendations in Jamaica, we picked out all the vendors and planned out all the details over several months to make sure our special day was perfect. When it was time to finally fly to Jamaica for our big weekend, everything came together perfectly. It was an absolute DREAM wedding! Our friends and family were so impressed with the entire event and still tell us how much fun they had! Thank you Chloe and Harper and the rest of the ChloMo events team!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Becky · Married on 11/15/2018

Simply the best

ChloMo Projects & Events is the best! If you are planning a wedding look no further. I live in Toronto and have very high standards and had very clear ideas of what I wanted. They far surpassed my expectations and made the whole wedding weekend an absolutely magical event. They are simply amazing!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Christiana · Married on 11/06/2018

It was a huge success

Douglas and I live in Kenya and we chose to get married abroad. ChloMo made it really easy for us to plan the wedding day even with being so far away. Our wedding planner Harper in particular was excellent. She was very professional, always quick to respond. We had an awesome time and all of our 30 guests from Africa really enjoyed the wedding event as well. It was a huge success.

Tonia · Married on 09/25/2018

I had a smooth sailing wedding

Chloe- the minute we started planning, I knew you will make my day memorable. I was nervous at first because normally I'm always in control of everything. You quickly settled my nerves and took over, smooth sailing! Honestly, everyone says how stressful it is to plan your wedding and all, but you couldn't have made it any easier than you already did.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Bolatito · Married on 09/12/2018

You made us feel at home

Bianca- thank you for the initial responses and inquiries regarding our proposals and thanks so much for following along our journey the entire year! You helped Joshua and I choose right away the exact location and made us feel comfortable from the start.

Sent on 12/25/2018

Kelvin & Laura · Married on 09/03/2018

I had a superb experience

Our daughter Angel and son in law Jerry were recently married at the Pattoo Castle. We chose ChloMo based on their website and various reviews. They allocated to look after our needs and the event was superb. We are gratitude to the company in general and to Chloe in particular.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Bridget · Married on 08/26/2018

They are a masters

We recently celebrated our wedding in beautiful at Moon Palace and I could have not planned this perfect day without the help of ChloMo Projects & Events most especially Chanel! I contacted Chanel shortly after we got engaged in February of 2018 and I told her we wanted to have a small wedding in Moon Palace, she helped me plan it and the wedding was beyond what we expected.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Joyce · Married on 08/17/2018

A magical wedding

Dear Chanel, We had the most amazing weekend, our wedding was simply magical! It's hard to explain the nerves and the constant wonder of how the day will come together when you hand the most important day of our lives to someone else. Thanks for making our day, we could not have been in better hands.

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • F

Felicia · Married on 08/10/2018

I felt loved and important

Bianca and Harper of ChloMo Projects & Events could not have been more wonderful! Harper helped me prepare every last detail leading up to the day while Bianca kept everything organized on our special day. They were always easy to communicate with and I always felt like my little wedding was a priority! Thank you ladies. We are entirely grateful for making our day beautiful!

Sabrina · Married on 08/03/2018

Our wedding week was heaven on earth

I can’t even begin to put into words the absolute professionalism and class ChloMo Projects & Events showed over our destination wedding. They made every detail we imagined come to reality perfectly. I was in total awe and so were our guests. Thank you, thank you for making our wedding week perfect in every way!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Lawrence & Cindy · Married on 07/12/2018

We had the best day of our lives

Our amazing wedding would not have been possible without all of the lovely ladies at ChloMo. Everyone we met or spoke to on our journey was so passionate, friendly and helpful. They took all our thoughts, ideas and dreams for the day and made them an amazing reality. Everything on the day far exceeded any expectations we had.

Aisha · Married on 06/29/2018

This is a 10 out of 10

If you are planning a Muslim wedding you NEED to hire ChloMo Projects & Events! I was nervous about how to pull off a wedding in Iberostar Beach Hotel but, Chloe & Her team made the planning process so easy and enjoyable. I can’t imagine attempting to plan and coordinate this wedding without Chloe.

Johnson · Married on 06/12/2018

You are in good hands

Rhonda really enjoyed working with ChloMo Projects & Events to plan our wedding. Everything we arranged was as expected, if not better. The location for our ceremony was amazing, the venue for the reception was great, and the lodging arranged for our wedding party was impeccable. You are in good hands with ChloMo Projects & Events!

Veronica · Married on 06/07/2018

My destination wedding was the talk of the town

I was so happy that I used ChloMo to plan my event. Planning an international destination wedding is not the easiest, but my planner, Harper, made everything very easy. She helped me stay organized and on top of things that I would have definitely forgotten. She was always available when I had questions or concerns, and would respond by email very quickly.

Sent on 12/29/2018
  • F

Frank & Betty · Married on 05/22/2018

Out of this world

Chloe and Harper - From the bottom of our hearts, please accept our sincerest thanks! You exceeded our expectations and made the process so smooth and stress free. Everything you did was beautifully organized and also the choreographed dance that we watched unfolded with awe.

Sent on 12/24/2018

Debby · Married on 05/17/2018

They are exclusively unmatched

All I can say is.... WOW! ChloMo Projects & Events helped me create the wedding of my dreams. I don’t have one bad thing to say about them, as they are unmatched! I am still receiving compliments from my family and friends about how incredible the day turned out. All thanks to Chloe and her amazing team!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Danielle · Married on 05/06/2018

Best planner ever

Where does one start while reviewing the best wedding planner! Chloe is a professional, kind, and caring person I’ve ever met! I feel so lucky to have found her online and worked with her! From her responsiveness to my email inquiry, to the entire planning process... It was all an absolute joy! She helped us plan our entire wedding week and our magical wedding reception at Hyatt Zilara.

Adam & Monica · Married on 04/30/2018

These guys deserve 10 stars

You need to look no further. If I could give these guys 10 stars I would not mind. We found our wedding venue, Rose Hall Great House ourselves by chance and were screening a long list of capable and talented wedding planners. But one stood out right away. ChloMo responded to us to immediately. The rest was a colourful and success story. Highly Recommended!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Maria · Married on 04/16/2018

I got a top notch service

Harper, Bianca, and Gavin were amazing. Their responsiveness and willingness to help was incredible, and I can't imagine doing the wedding without them they really made my day come to life and interesting. Everything from coordination, planning was top notch, professional, and so helpful.

Stephen · Married on 04/14/2018

Nothing compared to others

Chloe & Her team are simply the best wedding planner that you will ever find.... I came across
    Chloe online and was blown away with the beauty of her work. I was based in the US at the time with a very hectic job, while trying to plan our dream wedding in Tryall Villas within the next 9 months. I sent an email and she did a perfect job.

Aaron & Crystal · Married on 04/12/2018

Just do it!

Our advice is 'JUST DO IT'! Book Chloe & her team for your wedding. Chloe is an amazing planner - she's lovely to deal with, has impeccable taste and will ensure that your day not only runs smoothly. Every detail on our wedding day and the events before and after the wedding was covered and even better than we could ever imagine. We cannot recommend ChloMo Projects & Events more highly!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Patricia · Married on 04/05/2018

Fairytale wedding

Words cannot describe how thankful we are to have found you. Kenneth and I knew you were going to be a delight to work with since our first Skype meeting. Your professionalism and easy-going personality made us feel our radical fairy tale wedding would now be attainable. Thanks Chloe & her team.

Sent on 12/29/2018