Weddings by ChloMo Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Jonathan C. Married on 05/01/2021

Helped orchestrate the wedding of our dreams

Everything was well thought out and meticulously planned. So thankful for Chloe and her team, which enabled us to truly be present during our wedding.
    Ashley Married on 02/06/2021

Excellent Wedding planner!

We had an awesome experience with Chloe and her team. The event was like a dream come true and ran very smoothly. We could not have had a better wedding day. We highly recommend them!
  • Tara
    Tara M. Married on 09/19/2020

Great experience with Chloe and team!

I am from New York and my husband is from Germany. We knew we wanted a warm, beautiful location for our wedding so after doing research, we landed on Jamaica. We wanted to find a huge wedding villa that could host about 100 people for our wedding and then we quickly realized we were going to need to hire a local wedding planner to help (we were living in New York). We interviewed several wedding planners in Jamaica and as soon as we spoke to Chloe and her team, we knew it was a perfect match. She was able to answer all of our questions quickly with professionalism and enthusiasm. Her prices were also great for the service she offered. Her pricing was slightly higher than the other planners we interviewed, but after talking to her we knew why! No other wedding planner compared to her. Which is why we hired her the next day!

A month later, we spent a long weekend in Jamaica looking at venues with Chloe and her team. They spent so much time with us (I can't stress this enough - we were with her all weekend long!!! They had the entire weekend planned out) and showed us the most beautiful venues Jamaica has to offer. After selecting a venue, we got to planning with Chloe. She takes her job very seriously and has great taste I knew I could trust (this was really important to me and sooo helpful during the planning process).

Chloe thinks of everything and is always one step ahead of you, which I certainly appreciated being a bride! Chloe introduced us to amazing vendors (especially our food vendor, Ashebre, you must hire him!!!) and was able to negotiate the best prices for us to make sure we were able to get our dream wedding. We were almost done with all of the wedding planning and then unfortunately COVID hit and we had to cancel everything :( As sad as it was, Chloe's words of encouragement were so helpful. She was also great in helping us work with vendors to cancel contracts and get deposits back.

We hope to be able to renew our vows with Chloe a few years from now. I am still so sad we weren't able to spend our wedding day with Chloe because I know it would have been amazing!!! I still show people everything Chloe and I were planning for the big day, it would have been perfect :)

Chloe is reliable and efficient. She has excellent taste and knows how to make a bride happy. I would highly recommend hiring Chloe to plan your destination wedding in Jamaica!
  • Danielle
    Danielle Y. Married on 09/12/2020

Pandemic wedding

Where do I begin to express how much I love Chloe and her team.  When I started the wedding planning process I was so lost and overwhelmed, especially planning a destination wedding from NYC.  Chloe and her team spent hours over facetime/ whatsapp to make the process easy and fun.

We visited Jamaica ONCE to plan our wedding.  Over one long weekend, we did venue site visits, hotel visits, cake tasting, food tasting, hair and make up trials and an engagement shoot with our wedding photographer and we traveled to multiple areas in Jamaica.   Chloe and her team set up all these appointments and made sure the trip went without a hitch.  The rest of our wedding we were able to plan over whatsapp and email - you can trust the Chlomo team to get things done!
    Our wedding planning was pretty seamless...then the PANDEMIC hit and we were left with the hard decision whether to postpone or not.  We decided if the borders were open we were going ahead.  Chloe's team pulled a PANDEMIC wedding off by some miracle.  After downsizing to about 1/4 of the guest list, they were able to coordinate with my vendors and make sure we still got the day we wanted.

We communicated with Tiffany and Rayan almost daily for all our questions and concerns.  They became like family to us/ therapy haha.  If you are planning a destination wedding trust us you will want this team on  your side.  Chloe has been in the industry for many years and will make sure you get top of line vendors.  She always has your best interest at heart.  Chloe was always transparent with costs and we never felt like we were cheated, which is something we feared planning a wedding from overseas.  We also never felt pressured to use particular vendors, we truly felt that Chloe and her team did a great job at giving us many options and letting us choose exactly what we wanted.
    If you are planning a destination wedding in Jamaica, you MUST hire Chlomo, it will be worth every penny and save you lots of headaches and stress.  Our wedding weekend was completely magical and Chloe, Rayan, Tiffany were there from the day we arrived to the day we left.  We felt like they went above and beyond their job description to make sure we were well taken care of.
  • Jheanelle
    Jheanelle Married on 01/25/2020
    Chloe’s energy is amazing! I seriously could not have had a better planner for my wedding. We only had the opportunity to visit Jamaica for four days because of other engagements at home, and I was so worried that things would go awry since we literally landed the night before. It was such a relief to know that she had everything under control and my wedding went off without a hitch. She was willing to work with my sister, who was there before me and the two of them pulled it off. We had booked a little villa in Montego Bay, but she managed to get the flowers, DJ, makeup and hair and everything ready with just a few emails and phone calls and no face-to-face meetings. There’s no way I could have done this without ChloMo and I would recommend them for anyone getting married in Jamaica – they literally mean it when they say all you have to do is show up. Would give 10 stars if I could.
    Micheal L. Married on 12/21/2019

Effortless

My wife and I got pregnant shortly after i propose, it was a bit rough because we had a set date for the wedding but due to my wife being pregnant we had to push back or wedding day but chlo made the entire process effortless, she made it all work out, she contacted all the vendors and made the process a breeze. My wife had the best day of her life thanks to chlo and her team, big thanks to Tiffany and Gavin for all there hard work

Joanne O. Married on 05/04/2019

Excellent Wedding Planner!

We can only express our deepest gratitude for Chlomo events, especially Chloe and Harper, for making this whole experience such a pleasure.

We knew that it would be challenging to organize a destination wedding within four months, but from the very beginning our email and phone correspondence with Chloe and Harper made things seem so easy. Everything from choosing the venue (Bellefield Great House) to negotiating prices for vendors, they coordinated everything perfectly to make our day very unique and special. Their outstanding service did not end there. When we arrived in Jamaica, they coordinated all of the transportation for not only us but all of our family and friends. No task was ever too large or troublesome for them to complete, including our last minute request for rehearsal at the venue. Chloe and Harper made it their duty to coordinate affordable transportation to make this visit. During this visit, we made a last minute request for two outdoor cooling units to ensure our guest would be comfortable during the ceremony. There was no hesitation in their delivery of this service.

On our special day, this duo kept the same energy they had from day one. They made a detailed itinerary to help orchestrate the flow of the event. They were two steps ahead of anticipating any request of my bride and I. For instance when my bride needed an Airbnb to be locked and keys returned to the renter, Chloe was on it within minutes. Another instance was when my bride needed help with her wedding dress while in the bathroom, Harper was by her side and never left it. Needless to say, both we and our guest were happy and amazed at the seamlessness of the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception.

We can’t thank you enough for how enjoyable you made this day for us!!!
    Aisha R. Married on 04/06/2019

FANTASTIC wedding planner! I am so glad we found Chlomo weddings & events!

Chloe and Harper and their team did an AMAZING job putting together our custom wedding at our venue in Negril, Jamaica! The ChloMo events team made sure everything happened on schedule and within our budgets. They were an absolute pleasure to work with from the very beginning of the process. Based on their experienced recommendations in Jamaica, we picked out all the vendors and planned out all the details over several months to make sure our special day was perfect. When it was time to finally fly to Jamaica for our big weekend, everything came together perfectly. It was an absolute DREAM wedding! Our friends and family were so impressed with the entire event and still tell us how much fun they had! Thank you Chloe and Harper and the rest of the ChloMo events team!
  • Shari-Jo
    Shari-Jo R. Married on 01/25/2019

Down to the very last detail

Working with Chloe was truly an experience. She thinks of everything. Every little detail that you would have never expected was covered by her and her team. It felt good to know that she was also hands on with her team and not just taking requests and leaving other vendors to do whatever they liked. Truly a wedding BFF. She’s straight forward and won’t fluff things like other planners giving you unrealistic expectations. I would recommend her to anyone.
    Becky Married on 11/15/2018

Simply the best

ChloMo Projects & Events is the best! If you are planning a wedding look no further. I live in Toronto and have very high standards and had very clear ideas of what I wanted. They far surpassed my expectations and made the whole wedding weekend an absolutely magical event. They are simply amazing!
    Christiana Married on 11/06/2018

It was a huge success

Douglas and I live in Kenya and we chose to get married abroad. ChloMo made it really easy for us to plan the wedding day even with being so far away. Our wedding planner Harper in particular was excellent. She was very professional, always quick to respond. We had an awesome time and all of our 30 guests from Africa really enjoyed the wedding event as well. It was a huge success.
    Tonia Married on 09/25/2018

I had a smooth sailing wedding

Chloe- the minute we started planning, I knew you will make my day memorable. I was nervous at first because normally I'm always in control of everything. You quickly settled my nerves and took over, smooth sailing! Honestly, everyone says how stressful it is to plan your wedding and all, but you couldn't have made it any easier than you already did.
    Bolatito Married on 09/12/2018

You made us feel at home

Bianca- thank you for the initial responses and inquiries regarding our proposals and thanks so much for following along our journey the entire year! You helped Joshua and I choose right away the exact location and made us feel comfortable from the start.
    Kelvin L. Married on 09/03/2018

I had a superb experience

Our daughter Angel and son in law Jerry were recently married at the Pattoo Castle. We chose ChloMo based on their website and various reviews. They allocated to look after our needs and the event was superb. We are gratitude to the company in general and to Chloe in particular.
    Bridget Married on 08/26/2018

They are a masters

We recently celebrated our wedding in beautiful at Moon Palace and I could have not planned this perfect day without the help of ChloMo Projects & Events most especially Chanel! I contacted Chanel shortly after we got engaged in February of 2018 and I told her we wanted to have a small wedding in Moon Palace, she helped me plan it and the wedding was beyond what we expected.
    Joyce Married on 08/17/2018

A magical wedding

Dear Chanel, We had the most amazing weekend, our wedding was simply magical! It's hard to explain the nerves and the constant wonder of how the day will come together when you hand the most important day of our lives to someone else. Thanks for making our day, we could not have been in better hands.
  • F
    Felicia Married on 08/10/2018

I felt loved and important

Bianca and Harper of ChloMo Projects & Events could not have been more wonderful! Harper helped me prepare every last detail leading up to the day while Bianca kept everything organized on our special day. They were always easy to communicate with and I always felt like my little wedding was a priority! Thank you ladies. We are entirely grateful for making our day beautiful!
    Sabrina Married on 08/03/2018

Our wedding week was heaven on earth

I can’t even begin to put into words the absolute professionalism and class ChloMo Projects & Events showed over our destination wedding. They made every detail we imagined come to reality perfectly. I was in total awe and so were our guests. Thank you, thank you for making our wedding week perfect in every way!
    Lawrence C. Married on 07/12/2018

We had the best day of our lives

Our amazing wedding would not have been possible without all of the lovely ladies at ChloMo. Everyone we met or spoke to on our journey was so passionate, friendly and helpful. They took all our thoughts, ideas and dreams for the day and made them an amazing reality. Everything on the day far exceeded any expectations we had.
    Aisha Married on 06/29/2018

This is a 10 out of 10

If you are planning a Muslim wedding you NEED to hire ChloMo Projects & Events! I was nervous about how to pull off a wedding in Iberostar Beach Hotel but, Chloe & Her team made the planning process so easy and enjoyable. I can’t imagine attempting to plan and coordinate this wedding without Chloe.
    Johnson Married on 06/12/2018

You are in good hands

Rhonda really enjoyed working with ChloMo Projects & Events to plan our wedding. Everything we arranged was as expected, if not better. The location for our ceremony was amazing, the venue for the reception was great, and the lodging arranged for our wedding party was impeccable. You are in good hands with ChloMo Projects & Events!
    Veronica Married on 06/07/2018

My destination wedding was the talk of the town

I was so happy that I used ChloMo to plan my event. Planning an international destination wedding is not the easiest, but my planner, Harper, made everything very easy. She helped me stay organized and on top of things that I would have definitely forgotten. She was always available when I had questions or concerns, and would respond by email very quickly.
  • F
    Frank B. Married on 05/22/2018

Out of this world

Chloe and Harper - From the bottom of our hearts, please accept our sincerest thanks! You exceeded our expectations and made the process so smooth and stress free. Everything you did was beautifully organized and also the choreographed dance that we watched unfolded with awe.
    Debby Married on 05/17/2018

They are exclusively unmatched

All I can say is.... WOW! ChloMo Projects & Events helped me create the wedding of my dreams. I don’t have one bad thing to say about them, as they are unmatched! I am still receiving compliments from my family and friends about how incredible the day turned out. All thanks to Chloe and her amazing team!