Chip Dizárd Weddings

Pikesville, MD View map
$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

My goal is that you will have photos that you will watch and cherish for years and be able to pass it down to your children and grandchildren. My background can be found on my website chipdizardweddings.com, but know that I am committed to capturing you at your best on the most important day of your life.

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,745

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Save the Date

Larry O. Married on 12/31/2021

Chip Dizard is a Professional's Professional!

We were very excited to secure Chip for our wedding! He made our day special and put us at ease during our photo session. The photos were brilliant and really depicted the day.
  • Holly
    Holly B. Married on 11/06/2021

Book Chip Dizard Now... You can thank me later!

We had amazing luck when it came to hiring vendors. They all worked well together and set an amazing vibe for our wedding!

We can't recommend Chip enough! From the first phone call, I knew Chip was going to be our photographer. He was informative and made us feel at ease with the entire process. This was our first photo shoot experience, first for our engagement photos and then for our wedding. Chip had the best ideas for photos and locations. Chip is professional, talented, and fun! It is abundantly clear that he loves what he does as his interaction with us was personal, comfortable, and overall wonderful. The day of the wedding everything went smoothly, and the MOST BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS WERE CAPTURED! His assistant for our wedding was just great! He was very personable and put us all at ease. I truly feel comfortable being photographed by Chip and his team, we had none of the usual awkwardness that comes with photos. Everyone who sees the photos falls in love with the images and compliments how my husband and I were really captured. We are ecstatic with our experience and will be working with Chip again in the future!

Kenya Married on 05/22/2021
    Chip is a true artist and master of his work!

My husband and I seriously could not have asked for a better photographer. We worked with Chip for our engagement pictures and for our wedding day. On each occasion, Chip and his assistants exceeded our expectations. We are so happy to have such gorgeous pictures and a wedding video to remember the most important day of our lives.

Chip is extremely talented and has an eye for capturing those special moments. Most importantly, Chip understands the roles he is playing and takes his job very seriously. It is clear that he truly loves what he does. In addition, Chip’s staff was an absolute pleasure to work with. They were incredibly professional, attentive, and accommodating. I just loved their positive energy and vibes!! Overall, I highly recommend Chip to any couple! He is easy to contact and quick to respond.
    You would not be disappointed!

Kenya McCune-Hamlett

89 photos · 02/20/2020
  • Mia & T.J.
    67 photos · 09/01/2018

Couture Cakes by Sabrina Couture Cakes by Sabrina Wedding Cakes

Chip is an amazing videographer. I have had the opportunity to work with him on numerous weddings. He gets to know his clients, and loves what he does. You can see that with the amazing videos that he creates for his clients (corporate and wedding). I recommend him to all of my brides!

3 Greenwood Place, Suite 1A, Suite 100 Pikesville, MD, 21208
4102073090

Monday-Friday 8:30 am until 6 p.m.
Location of (Chip Dizárd Weddings)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding