Chip Dizárd Weddings Reviews

48 Reviews for Chip Dizárd Weddings

• Cat

Cat Dyson · Getting married on 06/05/2022

Perfect Live Stream for a Wedding Affected by COVID

Chip Dizard was exactly the videographer I needed for my wedding! Due to COVID, our wedding went from 200 people to family only. We wanted to live stream the ceremony so everyone who couldn't attend could watch at home. Chip was very accommodating and professional. He asked great questions to make sure I was getting exactly what I wanted. His live stream was easy for people to view, and the sound and picture were fantastic. He also shot the first dances, toasts, and reception. We now have a wonderful video of our entire wedding. Working with Chip was a fantastic decision!

Sent on 06/17/2020
  • Dionne

Dionne Latrice · Married on 01/12/2020

Chip Dizard - Impeccable Creative

My husband and I became acquainted with Chip through our event coordinator, while planning for our vow renewal. From day one we fell in love with his work. We were looking for someone who had experience with weddings, as well as the patience to be directive - we are sadly not the best posers LOL. Chip was such a joy to work with! He's very down to Earth, personable and professional. The first shoot he did for us was in April 2019 for our Save the Dates. We chose 3 different locations, including outfit changes and he did not complain once. He scoped out each location and knew exactly where he wanted us to take pictures. The same was true for the day of our vow renewal in December 2019. Chip arrived early (actually the day before the ceremony) and planned out where and how he wanted us to pose. He also requested a list of must have photos we wanted and did his best to ensure we got them. We are not only happy with his work, but also happy that we had the opportunity to work with an impeccable creative. His work speaks for itself, but I will say he has a great eye behind the lens! Anyone interested in hiring Chip will not be disappointed! Fingers crossed and prayers up that his work is published. Thank you Chip!!!

Sent on 03/11/2020

Chip Dizárd Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! I had a great time at your vow renewal you both were lovely to work with. Blessings to more years of marriage!

Chip

Noelle Swanson · Married on 09/19/2019

It’s been a pleasure!!

Working with Chip was a pleasure from start to finish. He was the perfect photographer for me for many reasons such his photo quality, his pleasant personality, his readiness, and his price range. I believed in his work from the beginning, but I was still a little nervous because I never considered myself to be photogenic. I also haven’t always been the most confident in my looks recently because Ive put on some “happy weight” lol. My husband thinks I look amazing, but as a young woman I still have my own personal hang-ups. I am overall happy with the outcome of my pictures and the entire process.

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Keira

Keira Boyce · Married on 08/31/2019

Best wedding photography/videographer ever!!!

Chip Dizard and his team were excellent !!! I had best experience with them for my wedding and my photos and video turned out amazing! They were so professional and their work was stellar. I was blown away and I highly recommend their services, you will not be disappointed. My expectations were exceeded and I was beyond pleased with their service!!!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Jeanne

Jeanne · Married on 08/03/2019

Great guy, beautiful photos

Booking Chip was one of the first choices my partner and I made when we started wedding planning and we couldn't have been happier. Chip was great at communicating with us, we did lots of email back-and-forth, phone calls, and a couple of video chats to work out all the details. He was with us for the full day of our wedding and even helped us arrange to livestream our wedding ceremony when both my partner and I had elderly family members who were too ill to travel to our wedding. I'm a list person, and we sent Chip what felt like an extensive list of shots we wanted, with a few bizarre additions, and he got them all. We also eschewed a few Wedding Traditions, but he still managed to get all the perfect shots. We got our pictures before our 1 month anniversary and couldn't be happier with them.

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Lindsey

Jamall Lindsey · Married on 07/20/2019

Captured Every Moment!!

Working with Chip and his team was such an amazing experience! They worked with us to capture every moment of our wedding day seamlessly! From the day we first spoke to Chip to working through different edits on the videos and receiving the final product - we have been so happy and thankful for Chip!!!

We received two videos, one was a sneak peek just long enough to post on instagram and the other captured more details of our wedding day. I honestly cannot count the number of times I've watched our wedding video and felt completely transported back to the moments. The photos we have from our wedding day are excellent, but the videos are truly invaluable!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Ashley · Married on 12/01/2018

Chip was great and very professional. Our wedding photos turned out really good, and he worked well with getting all the pictures I wanted with limited time. I would definitely recommend him and his team.

Sent on 07/29/2018
  • Rima

Rima · Married on 11/03/2018

One of the Best Decisions Ever!!!

I honestly don't know the words to say how much my husband and I love & appreciate Chip and Trene. Simply put, they were AMAZING! They understood what we wanted, our personalities and they captured every detail of our day perfectly from our pre-party the night before to getting ready, family portraits, couple pictures, and finally our reception. Chip and Trene completely caught our vibe and personalities in the photos and video. They perfectly captured every important moment (even ones that we missed!). Chip was one of the best decisions we made regarding our event.

Sent on 12/18/2018

April · Married on 09/14/2018

Incredible

From the first conversation, Chip was the perfect fit. He has an incredible eye and even better energy! He did a phenomenal job and captured the wedding perfectly. Look forward to working with him again on future events! You won’t regret choosing Chip !

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Felicia

Felicia · Married on 06/16/2018

Wedding Date: 06/16/2018
    Chip Dizard and his staff were amazing. From the music video for our engagement shoot to capturing the hype at the reception. Recommend Chip Dizard to anyone who wants to make sure all of the important parts are captured on film.

-Mr. and Mrs. Michael James

Sent on 06/26/2018

kenya · Married on 03/03/2018

Chip is a true artist and master of his work!

My husband and I seriously could not have asked for a better photographer. We worked with Chip for our engagement pictures and for our wedding day. On each occasion, Chip and his assistants exceeded our expectations. We are so happy to have such gorgeous pictures and a wedding video to remember the most important day of our lives.

Chip is extremely talented and has an eye for capturing those special moments. Most importantly, Chip understands the roles he is playing and takes his job very seriously. It is clear that he truly loves what he does. In addition, Chip’s staff was an absolute pleasure to work with. They were incredibly professional, attentive, and accommodating. I just loved their positive energy and vibes!! Overall, I highly recommend Chip to any couple! He is easy to contact and quick to respond.
    You would not be disappointed!

Kenya McCune-Hamlett
    Bride
    March 2018 Wedding

Sent on 04/10/2018

Candace · Married on 01/31/2018

The best in the dmv area, you must book him

Chip and his team are the absolutely BEST in the DMV area!! I followed Chip for a couple years and knew whenever my time came, I had to have him do my wedding!! BEST CHOICE EVER!!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Jennifer · Married on 11/12/2017

Chip Dizard, besides having the best name, is very professional and his quality of work and responsiveness is wonderful. He was the first vendor that I hired, before a photographer, before a DJ, because that is how important it was for me to remember the day, the speeches, and to see what my guests were up to when my eyes were locked on my husband! Chip came highly recommended from a co-worker, and so there was no question on who to go with for the big day! I would highly recommend him for future brides-to-be. Thanks again Chip!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Kia · Married on 09/30/2017

One of the best decisions we made was choosing Chip as our wedding day photographer! He is organized, responsive, professional & passionate about his work! Together, Chip & Trene listened to our needs and captured all of our wedding day moments. We would definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Gaston · Married on 09/25/2017

Straight to the point, this guy was excellent. The video quality on our video for our wedding was perfect. He captured every detail and moment we would've wanted, and on top of that, he was such a pleasure to have around. Not only were the videos excellent, but he himself added more enjoyment to our wedding by how personable, professional and fun he was throughout. He also added some extra fun by provided me and my groomsmen with some snapchat glasses to capture our immediate reactions in the moment, and those could not have been any more fun.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Asan · Married on 09/03/2017

I am very pleased with the service provided. The level of professionalism and dedication was excellent. I would recommend this business to anyone looking for similar services to be provided. I am a very happy customer!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Deborah · Married on 08/12/2017

It's hard to put into words how much Chip Dizard and his team positively impacted my wedding day. He has an amazing eye for detail and can capture the emotion of the day in a way that allows you to relive every moment. My, now husband, and I hired Chip almost a year before our wedding date to ensure we had him locked!!! Once I reviewed his work (chipsizardweddings.com) I knew I had to have him!!!!! He is absolutely a best kept secret in the wedding industry that needs to be secret no more!!!! SO, if you are looking for a professional, hardworking, dedicated, talented person to film your special day..... CHIP DIZARD is the one to hire!!! I HIGHLY recommend him!!!!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Melesa · Married on 08/11/2017

Chip is AMAZING! You can tell immediately that he has a passion for photography/videography and his energy at least meets (if not exceeds) the excitement you have for your own wedding day. And his work speaks for itself. Chip used his creativity and worked with natural events from my wedding day and he made a wonderful video that my husband and I have watched over and over in awe. I would recommend Chip anytime and to anyone because he would get along with anyone and I'm confident that he would deliver a product that is nothing less than the best.

Sent on 10/05/2017

Lisa · Married on 08/06/2017

I don't usually write reviews but I felt compelled to help any bride looking for one less thing to worry about for her ONCE IN A LIFETIME day. With all the other stresses going on with the wedding we all as brides are looking for anything we can to do to be smooth as silk....I never thought my photographer and photos would be that thing. I am not one who loves to stand in front of the camera for pictures so this was the ONE part of my wedding I was NOT looking forward to. I was having a garden wedding with an intimate dinner setting and a ceremony of special details with our own touches. After being highly recommended by a friend we talked to Chip on the phone. We shared our thoughts about what we were looking for and details of our ceremony and reception. He listened, was very professional, answered all our questions and from "hello" seemed to erase my fears of my all day photo shot. He reassured me that I was to just relax and enjoy the wedding and he will capture all the MAGIC. He arrived exactly on time and set up and took it from there. He wasn't pushy or in the way. Just as he said ...we just did our thing and he was working away in the shadows. During the ceremony he wasn't in my face and I forgot all about pictures and just enjoyed the most amazing wedding ever. The pictures he set up of family, friends and our wedding photos were amazing. We had a blast taking our photos. Such great ideas and I couldn't tell you how many people complimented him to us....even the event planner. She said she has never seen anyone have so much fun with pictures and do so many unique things and begged me to send her the photos to use for her later use. The most amazing however was the finished products. I couldn't have imagined pictures so beautiful, so full of life and love coming just from a guy with his camera. He has forever allowed me to replay the best minutes of my life. If you want a worry free fun day call Chip, you won’t be disappointed. Thank you Chip!

Sent on 12/03/2017

G · Married on 08/04/2017

Absolutely loved working with Chip. Very natural being around him. Couldn't wait to see the finished product.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Tamara · Married on 06/24/2017

Chip filmed our wedding and I was very happy with his level of professionalism and I could feel the excitement of him filming our wedding which made us happy to have someone like that !!! My video was everything I wanted and I would recommend Chip services to anyone

Sent on 08/29/2017

Tara · Married on 05/20/2017

My husband and I absolutely loved our experience with Chip Dizard Weddings. We knew the type of quality we wanted in our videographer and Chip exceeded our expectations. Chip recorded every moment, including our "lip sync battle" before the wedding and shared it with me immediately. His final product was in my inbox prior to the 2 month turnaround and Chip made all my changes in the same day. I couldn't wait to relive the moment with Chip's work and he certainly did not disappoint. Esp for the family and friends oversees!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Earline · Married on 04/29/2017

The team was on point.... They were there every step.... preview of video makes me excited to see finish work.... Concern about budget let them help you find the right price point. CHIP, I look forward to working with your team again....

Sent on 05/09/2017

Alicia · Married on 02/10/2017

One of my absolute necessary items for my wedding was a videographer. I had to have that even if i didn't have a photographer. I was very specific about the type of wedding film i wanted and one day while surfing FB (facebook), I cam across Chip Dizard. I can't tell you how many of his videos i viewed and was soooooo in love with his quality!!! My fiance had never been to a wedding before (ours would be his first) and he didn't think that was a big deal - BUT IT WAS HUGE FOR ME!!. I told him i would pay for this out of my own pocket (not wedding budget) but i want Chip!!!. When we would do periodic reviews of our wedding budget to identify what items could be cut, videography was NEVER an option. To say I'm pleased with our final product is an understatement!! I'm sooooo happy i chose Chip and his team and if you a HD Film for your wedding as well as shareable content over social medium platforms, stop looking now - CHIP IS YOUR GUY!!!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Stacy · Married on 12/03/2016

My now husband and I got married last year. We were looking for a photographer and videographer who could capture those special moments on our wedding day. After doing some research we found ourselves still indecisive. A friend of ours suggested that we visit Chip Dizárd's website. She had nothing but great things to say about him and his work. When we went on Chip's website, the first thing that grabbed our attention was the positive energy we felt just from Chip's photo. I was excited and we hadn't seen his work yet. When my husband and I met Chip in person, that positive energy from that photo was who he was in person. When we saw his portfolio, we both knew that Chip was the one that we wanted to entrust our special day to. We had access to Chip throughout the entire process. Chip did not disappoint. Our wedding photos were amazing! The photos were of high quality photography. He was able to capture those special moments that my husband and I will cherish forever. Our wedding video was unbelievable, it's like watching a mini movie production! The different scenes in our wedding video highlights each special moment throughout the day from beginning to end. Our family and friends were so impressed. Chip Dizárd Studios is awesome!

Sent on 01/12/2017